Sup Forums is being shilled

Let all Milo threads slide. Do not defend him, do not support him.

bump
all these fucking shill threads are disgusting

Bump

Will the the deep state target Conway next?

cump dont posting on these threads

Rolling

Mods are banning complainers of slide threads faster than slide threads, what does that tell you?

if the "deep state" targets pedo enablers then they're good guys in my book.

ignore/hide all milo threads.

riots in Sweden are happening right now.

This was the old never trump GOP operatives, not deep state.

Milo gotta go, fucking faggot. Time Trump steps up and calls fags what they are. I'm getting impatient. We gave him power and now he's just using it to play president, not doing shit.

bump

They want to associate this board with pedo enablers. Don't even touch the topic with a 100 foot stick

It seems like a lot more Australians are in force today?

It's another attempt to claw people away from the right.
The left is dying and they're well aware of it.
They're going to be doing this frequently.
The meme war continues.

KEEP BUMPING

This is a major victory for antifa

When can we start shedding blood over ideas? It seems like the left is awful pushy tonight

It's truly retarded, is it shareblue or just liberals from reddit trying to convince us that Milo is /ourguy/ or that he's gone so we're finished, even though he's nothing to do with us.
They definitely aren't Sup Forumsacks because no one on Sup Forums is that fucking stupid to think milo is anything but a tolerated annoyance to liberals.

I had a feeling it was you faggots. It's a victory against a fucking strawman that you created you morons, top kek

When this thread dies carry it on. Unify and remember we have no association with this topic.

I'm having trouble seeing the relevance. He's made comments before, numerous times, about being raped but not feeling like a victim. It doesn't seem relevant to both his fans or people who disagree with him. We all already knew he was a pervert. Did he actually go full pedo shill or does the media think they've uncovered some sort of scandal?