WATCH THIS!!! bbc.in/2lnRATC

Watch this, and if you keep agitating against refugees you know everytime you look in the mirror that you see a worthless person that is not worth the oxygen it breathes! bbc.in/2lnRATC

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39031258
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i aint click that shit cuck

bump

YOU DO!!!

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-39031258

I have more empathy for cattle in the slaughterhouse, but a mans got to eat and kebab must be removed.

Weird, I thought refugees are supposed to look like healthy men in their late 20s.

so why should anyone care if I slaughter you and your whole family?
you have kids?
why should anyone show empathy when I bury them alive?

>Doesn't want to enslave his grandchildren with public debt taken on by funding refugee settlement programmes in unsustainable ways
>Doesn't want to pass on a country to the next generation that's basically a more volatile reincarnation of Yugoslavia
>Doesn't want his people bred out of existence through dysgenics by funding the procreation of a hostile people within his people's own territory
>Doesn't want to bring low IQ people into an environment where they're destined to fail
>Not opposed to helping real refugees settle in countries closer to their own, geographically and culturally
>Is worthless

Neck yourself you sentimental cum stain

Of course you do, how should you know since there are almost no fugees in Poland?

stfu fagxit

Shhh Hans... isn't it time for you to go and pick up Erika from her shift at the refugee centre? :')

Why don't yo do something about it Gunter? Your government are the ones supporting the "moderate" Islamists that started the civil war in the first place.

Oh yeah now I remember, you soviet rape babies are so pathetic that you can't get an erection without Mehmet and Tyrone breeding with you wife. Fucking EUnuchs.

Not to mention that you need hordes of low educated apes to work in manufacturing industry, replacing young, natives that worked for the princely sum of €8.50 per with invaders that are paid €1 per hour. Fucking kike worshiping krauts.

Erika is too busy handling all the Brits that try to get German citizenship because they know UK is doomed.
If this continues we need to deploy MG-nests at the tunnel

> low educated apes
Because of Brexit we lose about 50 mil island apes, huge noIQ drain, so we can afford to get spare.
Btw already excited to get a civil war revival with Northern Ireland?

We also pulled children from rubble when the Lebanese muslim refugees we took in put a bomb in a jewish cultural center.

There is more chance of civil war in Germany than there is here, Gunter.

We've mostly made up with the English at this point. Just the odd little scuffle every now and then.

>Erika is too busy handling all the Brits that try to get German citizenship

I like how you are even cucking yourself to "Brits", I guess your woman feels good about being an anchor baby machine for all the Bashirs and Mohammeds leaving Britain for the new caliphate in Germany.

>Whauaboutism

Who is batting Argentina more? Hamas or Hisbollah?

>Says the UK is doomed
>Forgets that the Anglo is eternal

Schoolboy error Fritz

Also this

MUH FEELINGS HOW DOES THIS MAKE YOU FEEL!?

Trump is going to revoke Germany's right to sovereignty pretty soon. I hope an American Abrams tank runs your Hodgie ass over one day.

Mark my words, after fifty shades of May you gonna beg us for returning to EU
If you leave at all in first place

That's not what whataboutism means.

Either way, the point is that trying to use personal tragedies as a way to inform policy that will affect millions makes you a liberal.

They don't need to? For one I am armed, for two so is my family, for three. Please try? You may only slaughter those whom wish to help you for those are the only ones naive and foolish enough to allow you around them because you're an abomination.

Wow, DeVos is faster than I thought.
He's going to revoke YOUR sovereignty you fucking stupid moron!
How's drain the swamp going?
Wall already built?
Excited to pay for it?

yeah, good luck shooting my cluster bombs you fucking retarded moron

There isn't going to be an EU to go back to. If Le Pen gets in its game over. Even if she doesn't there are several other political shifts that could end the EU.

Get on the right side of history for the first time in the pathetic timeline of your people, Gunter. Get rid of Merkel, don't vote for (((Schulz))) and support AfD. The reopen the camps and do what you were born to do.

>obvious redditcuck
>no archive link
Not clicking.

>pic related, poor starving refugees, mostly women and children

I'll be sure to ask my greatest ally how hard it is to deal with sandniggers.

Any Israeli's wanna chime in on stopping or retaliating against Muslim rockets?

For more weeks and you have no allies anymore dumbfuck

Yes goyim, take more immigrants in! You need to take all of Africa too!

Gunter, you are the one who is cold and alone with no allies.

You even opened up your country (actually all of Europe too, cheers for that) , you opened your wallet and you opened your women's legs for your "new Germans". They still hate you and want to destroy everything you stand for.

Krauts Out.

this
go gas yourself, op. fuck refugees.

I admit if LePen wins EU is fucked. And 2 weeks later is Ireland.
Honestly what the fuck are you talking about? Without EU Ireland would be the same shithole it was b4 it joined, Ireland owes EU EVERYTHING.
You really want EU to fail?
What is the right side of history for Ireland? Another famine? How retarded are you?
At least I'm sure that most Irishs are not so stupid like you, switch off your PC and read a book

1000 reported cases of sexual assualt in cologne on newyears eve 2016

900 reported cases of sexual assault in frankfurt on newyears eve 2016

women thrown on the ground and raped

Based IRA.

Why the fuck did I take the time to learn German? You're all autistic faggot cucks that deserve to be nuked from the face of Europe.

There wasn't an incident in Frankfurt NYE 2016, fake news.
And 1000 cases in Cologne is also exaggerated. And it weren't refugees but migrants. And yeah, that's a problem

Hahaha, yeah typical EUnuch response. I want Ireland to be an independent and sovereign nation with no kraut continental scum influencing what is right for my people.

Ireland owes the CAP a lot and even thats questionable since our fisheries industry was traded for access. Ireland has the largest and most fertile territorial waters in the EU but thats about it as far as what the EU has done for Ireland. We trade mostly with the British, the Americans, The EU next and then our biggest growing market is China.

The EU would be fucked without Ireland. If the bank guarantee wasn't forced on us in 2008 then the euro would have collapsed. Once that goes the whole EU is finished.

You must be retarded if you think a developed nation with proper infrastructure, established trade links and good relations with every country on the planet (bar your precious Israel) is going to end up in a famine again.

Come to Ireland sometime Kraut. Germans are easily the most despised people in the country and the EU is very quickly becoming as unpopular here as the rest of the EU. I would rather see Ireland ruled by England from Westminster than spend another minute in the Brussels/Berlin controlled EU.

*blocks your path*

So did these guys bury the kid for the cameras or what?
I'm not taking anything from a shitskin on face value.
Even if true, so what?
Even if I'm personally responsible, so what?

>Salon begins attacking Milo
>Salon removes its pedophile news story

tricky bastards

Germans have been completely out jewed. Too bad because I liked Germans and their culture

I'm not watching it. Presumably it's some kind of emotional extortion type of thing given your excitement and eagerness to insult people.

But let me make something clear.

I'm not against REAL refugees. As in small children and their mothers. They should still stay in countries closest to the country they're fleeing from, but on principle, I'm fine with helping real refugees.

On the other hand, I'm 100% against rapefugees like you. Young able-bodied men are not refugees. They are cowards, scumbags, criminals, parasites, vermin, and THEY are the ones who are not "worth the oxygen".

Dude are you really that stupid?
>developed
>fishing
LMFAO
Why there was the great famine? Why you didn't just eat fish from your super duper most fertile waters in the universe?

If you wouldn't be in eurozone 2007 would be the end for Ireland and all of your banks, Ireland would be broke, plain and simple.

And btw Ireland want to join EC 1961, but they were too shitty then, so they needed to wait till 1967, still shitty