(((Milo)))

The left is walking into a trap set by Donald Trump, Steve Bannon, the FBI, and the NYPD.

Andrew Breitbart knew how vast the Pedoring in DC is. He tweeted out pic related then got suicided not too long after.

Steve Bannon is now the chief strategist to the President of the United State. Bannon was co-founder of Breitbart.

Milo works for Breitbart.

What do you think the public would do if Trump just started to up and arrest Hollywood elites, media figures, and Democrats and republicucks in Congress? They would lose their fucking mind! They would not tolerate it.

BUT, now, through this #milogate, the left is actively seeking to find pedophiles. It is now their rallying cry to destroy "conservatives."

Well, if it's a witchhunt they want, Let's give them a witchhunt. Investigate #Pizzagate!

Other urls found in this thread:

campratingz.com/m/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1515
youtu.be/ASG60ypGebU
military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Agreed! If they are sitting on anything of substance it's time to pull the trigger. They beat us to the punch, but hopefully they are sitting on the knockout blow.

I could only pray its true.

uh huh, sure

Dude, Milo is done. It's over; he fucked up and is paying the consequences. People here that would dare defend him outside of Sup Forums risk being labeled a pedophile defender. Good riddance.

It's true that the Left definitely doesn't want to open the door on pedophilia. I don't think Trump is going to waste political capital defending Milo, though.

(Besides... he might be knee-deep in that Bohemian Grove shit himself.)

your fuhrer is unable to play n-th dimensional chess.

The wind is at your back, disregard Milo and fight against pedophilia and homophilia now that ((((they)))) are temporarily against it.

I could only pray to Kek it is true.

he's the catalyst. it's all going to plan

Goodnight alt right, you're neo Nazi fascist leader is beyond finished.
Never again will you oppress the world with your biggotry and sexist derogatory comments. You're leader is a confirmed pedophile sympathizer and you're so called God Emporer is a hack.
Workers of the world, Unite!

Don't let this shit post distract us from the fact Milo blew a 3-1 lead after Berkley

I suspect that most of the Alt-Light is pedos or at least ok with it because of (((Their bosses)))

Pizzagate is a worthless distraction, and the left doesn't care about pedophiles.

This is brilliant. Direct the witchunt towards actual republican pedophiles like McCain and the other fucks under the thumb of the cia and other organizations.

10 fluid dimensional warpcore vulcan upside down underwater chess

You say that, why'd this guy snipe Milo's book?

>tiny trump with GUID name
>scripted response

I smell astroturf

>actually think Trump and Bannon are this smart

FFS when are you guys to realize that 3D chess is just a meme -- it's you putting your own spin on the events. In reality Trump is a retard.

Remember John Podesta's Pizza Mansion? The guys at nrg discovered a review for a camp near its location.

campratingz.com/m/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=1515

Here's the review.

All of the 5 star ratings you see don't matter. The people who made camp so amazing, hired the best counselors ever, and were with us everyday have left. Now, it's like one of our summer dramas has come to life -- Plantation has been taken over by the scary ranch people, the mean office manager, and the crazy people who live in the big mansion in the middle of camp. Only thing is, in our drama Big John's voice woke us up from the horrible nightmare and now those people really have taken over camp. So sad. I'm just glad I'm too old for camp though my cousins will never get to go there now.

Even if untrue, why exactly shouldn't we use this momentum to pry open Pizzagate and shine a giant light on it?

Intentional or not, this is an opportunity.

>He tweeted out pic related then got suicided not too long after
Breiitbart died of heart failure

Lena Dunham
>Admitted to molesting her sister in her autobiography
>invited to speak at the DNC

>millionaire with access to the best health care
>dies at 43 from (((heart failure)))

nys

what did milo do?

He didn't snipe Milo's book, he sniped his entire career. He did so because he's a former CIA hawk, and the military industrial complex doesn't want a sea change in who controls "conservative" foreign policy. Trump wasn't supposed to win. All of the "anti-establishment" must go.

Your dad

youtu.be/ASG60ypGebU
>> ITS HAPPENING
>> ITS HAPPENING
>> ITS HAPPENING
>> ITS HAPPENING

UH OH

your little brother.

You faggots just dont get it do you. Look at the don's friends and you will figure it out.

*Cough* *cough* *xe* *cough* who went on radio and disclosed NYPD had the goods on clinton and the pedos *cough* *cough* *cough* prince *cough*

GAME F U C K I N G

O
V
E
R

>PEDOGATE ABOUT TO BE SHUT THE FUCK DOWN.

SHHHHHH! You're gonna ruin it!

The FBI is in gathering of evidence phase. There have been thousands of arrests in the past month.

These are the small guys who they will get to plea by testifying against the higher ups. - The plan is in full motion.

Draining the swamp won't be easy, but Milo is the first martyr of the war. He will survive and be vindicated, but it might take a little while. Good thing he read Art of the Comeback.

We know who you are, you will get yours

THE LEFT PLAYS BY DIFFERENT RULES YOU FUCKS

NOT MAKING SENSE IS THEIR WHOLE GAME AND THIS WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING

MILO SAYS SHIT OUT OF CONTEXT=HE SHOULD DIE

CLINTONS AND OBAMA ON VIDEO RAPING BABIES TO DEATH FOR MOLOCH=NOTHING TO SEE HERE, TIN FOIL HATS

>CIA has heart attack gun

military.com/video/guns/pistols/cias-secret-heart-attack-gun/2555371072001

This most likely isn't planned. Milo did this a couple years ago and was brought up to light only after he appeared on bills show. This was good timing by the left considering he was a name that was being talked about a lot due to his appearance.

The left won that battle. Take our losses and prepare for the next

But milo isn't funny.

Controlled opposition AIDS poopdick kikes aren't on "our" side. They are playing games with themselves having queers play conservatives on TV.

Good thing even normies aren't getting programmed by that shit anymore - everyone sees strait through it.

>media creates alt right
>media makes milofag face of alt-right
>MILO IS A PEDO
>YOU LIKED MILO BECAUSE WE SAID YOU DID SO YOU LIKE PEDOS

Come on shills, we saw this the instant you threw him up. Just because you were patient doesn't mean we didn't see it coming, fuck off

>INVESTIGATE PIZZAGATE

>MILO DINDU NUFFIN

You cancerous redditors need to leave.

[Please lick my butthole while I poop in your mouth]

He was always expendable. There has been no significant loss.

its all le 5d chess xDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

Kill yourself

Is the establishment American left and establishment American right accusing each other of all being pedos the new battleground of American politics, is this what the media has been reduced to. Are they that at a loss as to what they should be doing that this all they have left as a response to Trump?

>You support Milo?? You are a shill!
>You dont support Milo?? You are a shill!

Lol, this shit is funny. We no longer know who is jewing who in this site.

>BTW, everyone in 4chin is now a pedo according to the MSM

>Trump isn't playing 5d chess you moron! He doesn't want to be President!

Except that it always works. Look at the sweden shit going on. Trump says a few words, left loses their shit, sweden starts to riot. Its not so much 3d chess as it is extremely obvious that he's two steps ahead and the goat at stirring up a controversy.

>Literally no proof at all that Milo supports pedophilia
>The only thing they have on him is that he joked about his own experience being molested, which is an incredibly common coping mechanism
>The people making the accusations have a history of trying to assassinate someones character in the past
>OMG WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HIM
This is the same exact shit as people claiming Trump raped those girls. They have no evidence at all, and just hope the accusation itself will ruin him.
It didn't stop Trump and won't stop Milo, because the people that actually follow Milo aren't brain dead retards and will ask for proof of any claims against him, which cannot be provided because it does not exist.

He literally dindu nuffin though you moron. Do some research. This was a coordinated character assassination.

Character assassination has replaced policy debates.

Can we use this whole situation

We have to take the fight back to them, we need to really start that hashtag come wednesday. Remember this thread

EIGHTEEN DIMENSIONAL BOGDACHESS

It's like trump is a 4th dimension living in the 5th dimension living 2 days ahead of our dimension. The guy is warping our universe phsyics! D-Did we elect a deity?

Fuckin' A

>Dude, Milo is done. It's over; he fucked up and is paying the consequences. People here that would dare defend him outside of Sup Forums risk being labeled a pedophile defender. Good riddance.

what exactly did milo do, other than be molested by a priest

The amount of left wing , semi retarded shills are making these milo threads ... he IS /ourguy!! Remember he was gonna buy Sup Forums!! Remember we praised milo!!! Pepperidge farms members!!!! Get the fuck off pol you fucking normie scum REEEEEEEE!

>IMG_0204.jpg
nice meme, so fresh.

0.02 has been deposited.

Andrew Breitbart was in Podesta's ass long before anyone else had an inkling.
I wish he faked his own death.
There is no Milo, there is no Shapiro, there is no Bannon, there is no Trump without Andrew Breitbart.

We should be praising Andrew Breitbart the same way anarchists, nihilists, communists praise Che Guevara.
Fuck Milo.
Fuck Ben Shapiro.
Fuck Mark Dice.
Fuck Lauren Southern.
Fuck Gavin, Crowder and whoever the fuck else.
They are small potato nobodies that wish they could do something more than comment on already reported narratives.

Andrew Fucking Breitbart.

F

At this point, I don't think many could retain their sanity from the revelation of a full pizzagate investigation. At the end of this investigation is something that is just too horrifying. I don't believe that Sessions is the appropriate person for this job. It should have been someone who has been to Hell and back.

Fuck off cuck! Take your leftist bullshit back to tumblr, where it belongs.

BBUUMMMPPPP

>Bohemian Grove

I wonder if they even still do that. seems like its exclusively for old faggots

>have similar double chin
maybe there is hope for me after all

Why is no one saving this pics?

thanks kraut bro

wonder if bill knew the storm was coming and decided to profit from booking him on the show, getting hundreds of thousands of views online

F.

F

F

fuck off fagot calm down

F.

F

But I'm not going to purity spiral into hating everyone on the alt-light. I still share most views in common with them, and would love to have a conversation with them. The Marxist media knows that it will be a blow to the whole right-wing movement to bring down charismatic people like Milo. People have already written off folks like Spencer, Milo is more important right now, sorry to say.

Well well well lookie here. Brock's #2 at shareblue is well connected with the show that recently displayed pedo symbols on national tv.

I've already been labeled a white supremacist. Much to Sup Forums's chagrin, I actually find "pedophile defender" a less repulsive label. Fear ain't gonna stop me.

>DING DING DING DING DING

bumperoonie! check the shill ratio here, impressive!

F

If our (((leader))) is dead, we win

Hes not done,

Milo is a phoenix ... you may character kill him but he will come back stronger

F

I would agree with you if he wasn't so consistently winning all the time even after making wrong statements.

A genius might see the benefit in doing what he does, but to be able to weigh the risk vs. reward, and all the probabilities and consequences that come with it, take it, and still come ahead, is beyond human thinking. He is either extremely smart, from the future and ran algorithms on what seemingly random/wrong things to say that would be the opponent, or just extremely, extremely lucky. I mean FFS, he was the one who released that tape where he claimed to use a different name.

What he did is the regular person's equivalent of becoming CEO of the company they work at by pissing off everyone that works there while never giving any real data, but just instead angrily spewing hyperboles and half-truths. Whatever your opinion of him is, he is a genius in a way that we've never seen before.

Hey, shell corporation for China!

They expect to find one of us in the wreckage