Taking Political science at a top university, I have finally come to understand your board and why you support Trump

Taking Political science at a top university, I have finally come to understand your board and why you support Trump.

You voted for the con-man, the labyrinth with no center, because the labyrinth with no center is how you feel, how you feel the world works around you.

A labyrinth with no center is a perfect description of your mother’s basement with a terminal to an endless array of escapist fantasy worlds and anime. Trump was a joke to you all along, and THAT is why you chose him: to make the world just a bit more pathetic in an attempt to mold it into your image.

Anyone care to refute me?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler
youtube.com/watch?v=T1cQuQt3zmU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

egas

What a joke degree. People voted against Hillary.

Trump will make america great again.

I can't tell if this is bait or you are regurgitating something one of your professors said while adding in the loser in basement meme.

>political science

This is subtle bait.

nope. you got it.

this is exactly how a mongolian woodcrafting forum came to elect the most powerful man in the world

if you say so. Trump won because of the left and attitudes like yours. Keep talking down to us and the left will never win again.

What does this have to do with a picture of yourself?

I seriously hope people didn't -actually- get behind Sup Forums's candidate pick. I know there are a lot of teenagers that use this site, but fuck, Trump's a buffoon and it's painfully obvious.

Trump won cos ppl like you take yourself so seriously and he just speaks his mind.

You think he had to go to some big fancy University like you, spending his time in a library somewhere reading past speeches like some good cuck, Good goy?

Did he fuck, he just said what he thought was going wrong, said what he would do to put it right, and the people responded to it.

So while your studying politics like some loser, someone who never studied a single political class is the US President! while you run up for a University account's book.. Study that one faggot

even if you were making a valid point (which you're at least making an interesting point), why would you frame it as "my polysci prof just gave me a fun term to fling around the internet!"

you're just weakening any point of discussion you're trying to foster

Trump won because the best the (((left))) could come up with is Hillary Clinton, and she went bat-shit crazy and then fell off the planet for the last two months of her campaign. You probably could have gotten Obama a third-term before you could have gotten her ass into the white-house again.

Why bother taking Political Science if you're too fucking stupid to see the obvious in politics around you.

All I hear is

>let me tell you about the real you

slide thread sage

do not reply to slide threads

>Political science
stop wasting your parents money, kiddo

9/10 Antifa protestors still living in their mom's basement.

dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler

You're projecting so hard you split your skull open.

>political science
It's not bait and that is a legitimate and pertinent field of study. One day me and a few of my friends (Alpha Gamma Delta all the way) will run for office. I am committed to real change, namely undoing the fuckery people like you have enacted.

>I'll just post a statement without prooving it, now proove that it isn't true
Gr8 b8, m8.

LOL nice shillin bruv. Pretty sure nobody wants to refute you, but for reasons other than you will understand.

Your better off going to Law School. 75% of my Law class was Poli Sci.

This is all copied from a Quartz article with some tense changed

Also, members of congress and most other politicians tend to have law degrees or business degrees so if you weren't baiting about PoliSci, kill yourself

Kek. Continue spouting your kike professor's talking points at your (((top university))), shill, no one cares what you say when your mind has been corrupted by Jewry.

Good luck with your career in Starbucks with that trashy degree of yours. When you are 50 and losing your looks I hope that you look back to this post and think what a dumbass bimbo you were.

>I am committed to real change, just like every other politician

>Hasn't even finished poli sci
No need to refute you,
just another kiddo with a brain full of misinformation.
Hope that con school works out for you, seems like you were taught poorly by one.

>I am committed to real change
>Alpha Gamma Delta all the way
Reeks of bait, cut and run fellow fishermen

>underestimating Sup Forums as just a bunch of virgin shitposters

Hahahahahaha their egos are too big to admit we are a threat, and because of this we keep getting away with it.

Nope. I just wanted to Make America White Again

youtube.com/watch?v=T1cQuQt3zmU

>YOU DUMB ME SMART

Yeah this holier than thou shit is why people stopped liking the left

Political science degrees are a joke. You are a joke. Even Dr. Steve Piezcenik said so.

Yes, pol is a bunch of baby loser manlets

Yeah, we read that article, too.

4/10 attempt, read all the way to the end

I can't speak for the other people here, but I have a decent job, gf, apartment. But I had to uproot myself and move here to live in the type of country I want. If Trump makes America more like Japan or Switzerland or Singapore I'll happily move back.

You don't get it, but you will. You're already infected.

>a labyrinth
Otherwise known as a maze.

They voted for Trump because they recognise that his policies will help prevent America from degenerating into a welfare-driven feudalist nightmare.

Well your somewhat correct...

I supported trump knowing he was clueless to the geopolitical landscape but had hoped he was bluffing in his all out support of Jews

I figured he would collapse the US but not bring us all nuclear Armageddon that Hillary repeatedly promised.

Get it..it's pretty simply. The US either collapses or its WW3 where few will survive

Now fuck off kike

How does this picture make you feel?

>he thinks Sup Forums is one person
>he thinks Sup Forums voted for Trump

You need to go back and study some more kiddo. You don't really understand /pol at all. Try some psychology and anthropology classes. Then live and breath Sup Forums for a decade. At that point you may have gleamed some understanding.

post your tits + feet

I knew a girl taking political science. Last I heard she was 80,000 in debt.

Since you're at a top university, you surely know to reference when you copy someone's lines.

Yum

Sure you didn't take the cock carrousel class?

Yeah, you cribbed that from the Medium article the other day, so no.

FUCK OFF ROASTIE. GO SUCK OFF TRYONE'S COCK.

High level of jew faggotry detected. By defending ourselves we are defending Trump, endearing him to us. You are trying to co opt this board and make it some kind of Trump electro army. But plenty of conservatives do not like Trump, his jew administration, or his whore daughter.
Also PewDiePie is some kind of way to Pide Piper.

>Taking Political science at a top university
Enjoy the employment line. Maybe if you were born a decade or two sooner you wouldn't be expendable. I have a cousin who majored in political science at a Top University also. Guess what he's doing? Manager at a pizza place and cleaning carpets on the side. 200 grand right down the drain.

So much cancer on Sup Forums today, I hope you're not serious you little hooah, because you're going to be jobless, marry some cuck and have beta loser kids

You talk like a fag, and your shit's all retarded.

Refuted.

>Anyone care to refute me?
m8 you have to make an argument first

Lol you no future assclown.. You will join our side soon enough once you get tired of serving burgers at mcdonalds with your degree haha

>political science
>not bait
>legitimate and pertinent field of study
>LOL
Get those burger flipping skills ready bitch

Trump won because of retards like you who pretend to know the struggles of the working class. You know nothing about the people who voted for Trump and their struggles. So shut the fuck up and go back to sucking Islam's dick.

Show us your Rabbi.

its borges. op is just copy pasting pomo garbage