>refuses to tolerate so called "perverts"

they're all hypocrites in the end

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uWvFVcRdG1w
youtube.com/watch?v=L0PhDX3flUw
youtube.com/watch?v=ymrxyy54kVE&t=607s
youtu.be/ymrxyy54kVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to into paganism but I don't know where to start. Does he have a good video on that topic?

seulgi...

This is about concious concent, user.

Kill all Milo supporters

are kids unconscious????

gook

He isn't a pagan

youtu.be/uWvFVcRdG1w

He's acting very weird about this, something feels off, normally he is rational and emotional and flying off the handle

even if he draws the line at the molestation of children that doesn't make him a moralist

youtube.com/watch?v=L0PhDX3flUw

>tolerate

he doesnt even want to talk, fucking SJW-tier

this faggot just takes a fucking Sup Forums thread and makes it a video
without Sup Forums he would starve to death

>reaction image
>you clip of some stuff thing from thomas crown affair or whatever
nice fuckin post dude :D its almost like im back on reddit

your a FUCKING RETARD

Yes it does, you are promoting some form of morality. Drawing any line at all means you are supporting a set of morals.

This is why real, and I mean really real, occultists and sorcerers actually rape/kill/eat children. "Do what thou wilt" means exactly that.

Since when? When his grandfather died he said he believed that his spirit went on to be part of the Great Hunt.

uh...wow...

hostile much?

HOWEVER THE FUCK MADE THIS PICTURE COULDN'T HAVE TAKEN 2 SECONDS TO CUT OUT THE SWORD HANDLE IN ORDER TO CREATE FAKE DEPTH!!!!

>back on reddit

we know where you came from cancer

forget to switch proxies back or just some new butthurt child?

>they're all hypocrites in the end
Yeah, but in more ways than you think.
He says not to idolize personalities, but the only way this hit him hard is if he was really looking up to Milo. He's hella mad. Someone disagreeing with you on a moral issue doesn't get a rational person angry. He clearly feels betrayed on a personal level.

Maybe he has issues, maybe he just isn't as okay with gays as he thinks he is.

But yeah, it's kind of hypocritical to be preaching morality off a Satan-themed soapbox. I think from here he's going to go angrier and less stable, like a skinny Alex Jones but with full serious.

8ch dot net slash asatru

It's okay not to like some people.

youre harshing my vibes dudeman

smoke weed in hell degenerate scum

Styx is a pedophile and is involved in the occult/satanism.

His reaction is pure projection.

I have NEVER seen him act this way before.

>morality

this faggot becomes all mystic when he wants to sell the magic books, "oh yes the petit albert is full of nasty spells"

he is a fucking shill, wants a quick payday, thats all

>back on reddit

smoke my ass daddy

>calls himself SATANIST
>fake child sex abuse scandal breaks out
>whines about "THINK OF THE CHILDRENS" harder than a hysterical bible-thumping soccer mom from the 1980s

Really jerks them brain cocks....

I think he was molested. Or saw someone get molested when he was young.

He's being threatened by CIA niggers to turn on Milo

>Stitched

It's well known that Aleister Crowley preached that sodomitic pederasty was a high form of occultism.

Ancient pagan rites, from babylon, to canaanites, to aztecs, sacrifices/raped/etc. small children to their particular entities.

Jews bled christian children dry for their rites and rituals.

If you are an occultist the only reason you would have any qualms about using children for such purposes is because you are a novice or an entry level and you still have the natural law not so fully darkened, your conscience telling you that such things are obviously evil.

I unsubbed from him. He's been obsessed with his subscriber count so fucking much in the last few months.

"I have more subs than MTV News!"
"Let me tell you how to reach my sub count numbers!"
"I'm almost at 100,000 subs!"

HE'S FUCKING JEWISH.

Should I say it out loud?
>are kids unconscious
That was australian tier post.

>emotional and flying off the handle
He does this all the time when broached on certain subjects.

THE ONLY SWEDEN YOU CAN TRUST

i remember that he dismissed pizzagate has a conspiracy theory in a video.

Wtf, this is insane.

Normally, I'm pretty pro-Styx. I'm not a Libertarian and disagree with him on a lot of issues, but he excels in offering decent arguments in an informative, yet casual manner. His East Asian geopolitical analysis is the best I've seen on Youtube, too.

So I do honestly like the guy, and he's normally a very sensible person. But his Milo video is just so different in tone, style and every other metric than most of his political content.

He's irrationally angry. If he wants to 'disavow' or condemn Milo, that's fine. I'd be more than willing to hear him out and take his views into consideration; however, he doesn't really engage with Milo's defense at all. He tries to brush it off as if perception is all that matters, but then goes on to condemn Milo's statements and brush aside any nuance in the situation.

I don't know what his deal was today, but I do hope he goes back over some things, cools off and comes back with a new perspective. Even if he still wants to condemn Milo, it can be done in a much more intellectually honest manner.

sexy

yes, lately he is being cocky and annoying

>When you realize he was in it purely for the money.....

The reason Milo ever even gained prominence is because our society is so deeply fucked that the only person who could say what he said was a gay Jewish degenerate who brags about sucking black cocks.

I mean think about that. This isn't something we should have looked away from. We tolerated it because we needed him, and we needed assistance.

The fact is though that our war is with the culture itself, with society, on a very deep and wide level. All I'm saying is that we should never have just accepted this guy as a "leader" or "figurehead" of whatever it is that we're trying to accomplish. If there is a we.

We should have accepted that WE are all of us the leaders and figureheads. We make this. We do this. Everyone plays a part.

Not just gay Jewish kids with finance from their gay Jewish uncles. (not to mention media spots from their gay Jewish uncles too)

We are all playing a role. Period. I can't be the only person that feels there are much better examples of the real people who are living this shit.

You haven't been watching long then. I've seen him get a little bit more mad then this, I think it was the video where he first announced he'd be voting for Trump. He went off on how Gary Johnson was a dumb retard for about 5 minutes, it was quite funny actually.

>its about conscious consent
should i say it out loud? youre implying kids are unconscious therefore cant give consent?

youre hilariously stupid. i fucking dare you to make sense of your post. IM WAITING

this guy is just like dross, a Sup Forums leech selling stolen memes to normies.

I haven't watched the video of Milo saying what he said, is it really damning enough for him to be considered a pedo? Rather than just someone with an edgy humour?

>they're all hypocrites in the end
It's all about the image.
The alt-right is the new left.
People care way more about their gay pundits than they do having any real standards.
It's absolutely infuriating.

pizzagate isn't real

Honestly I think I'm a really intelligent guy but Styx seems to know a fucking lot about stuff. It's pretty crazy actually. If he thinks something and it doesn't make you agree right off the bat, I'd say it's worth reconsidering just on account of the fact that most of the time the opinions put forward have been proven fairly rational. Not saying to ride his dick, just saying I think he might actually have a point here.

I agree, the first thing I noticed was how upset he was over it. At first I thought he was jumping on the bandwagon to push his channel into the power vacuum but that backfired

I wouldn't be surprised if he was diddled as a kid. It's well known he's had a weird past

Also his fans are a bunch of fucking moronic sheep

and even that guy talked about pizzagate, he leeched it as well, didnt went much into it, but,,,at least didnt dismissed it entirely.

Thanks, but you have to stay on the other side of the wall still.

you misspelled "is"

source on this?

No. What he said was that he had a positive sexual relationship with an older male when he was in his teens, and that the real world is complicated and messy. But he still thinks age of consent laws should remain the way they are.

He just hates Pedos. Thats the only degeneracy that he cannot stand.

forget that, he has a hairy chest

haha yeah is this case styx is far more articulated.

if i may ask are you the user in one of the threads of styx saying that he was having a autistic meltdown?

This guy gets it.

If that is all he said, then I don't really see how it is grounds for accusing him of being something like that. Still, in the media you have to be unequivocally against everything deemed a taboo subject.

bitch ass fool

I think he is correct ultimately, except I don't agree with banning Milo defenders, but whatever, his channel. This is not the first time he's gotten really angry either

Start on reddit

Literally knee-jerk reaction, he either hates the faggot and has some kind of personal issue with him/pedophilia or is an absolute fucking liar and he's nothing like he portrays himself to be.

I don't care about Milo and his degeneracy, but what Styx did is beyond retarded, especially when he himself claims he hasn't even bothered to investigate, doubly so when he's aware the MSM will do anything to smear their opponents.

>Thats the only degeneracy that he cannot stand.
That's why it's fucking weird.
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

>Still, in the media you have to be unequivocally against everything deemed a taboo subject.

This. Your opponents will take any complex positions you have and dismantle and twist them to fit a narrative that suits them.

I've only seen the video where he talks about FDR but his analysis was so terribly petty & simplistic. He so obviously revealed an incredible dearth of knowledge about the subject at hand yet possessed such adamant convictions about it that it made me think if he's willing to talk out his ass about that, why should I trust ANYTHING that comes out of his mouth?

>It's well known he's had a weird past
wat

you disspelled isnaught

>
Then why doesn't he take ad revenue? I don't how much Youtube ads net but I'd imagine he's missed out on tens of thousands of dollars by not having ads enabled during the election and post-election season.

>the video where he talks about FDR
where?

i thought about this too

something weird is going on

I mean I would love it if Styx distanced himself from that evil Satanic Crowley faggotry

Spoiler the spooks next time

Only started watching Styx recently. Why the fuck is he acting like this? It' like he's a completly different person. Is his intellect just a facade?

youtube.com/watch?v=ymrxyy54kVE&t=607s

Fuck off Milo.

Why haven't the mods permabanned Milo or Styx yet?

Is he retarded? Milo hasn't fucked any kids I thought.

Nah, the same thing happened when he made a video on the possibility of Calexit. Are you gonna tell me a state seceded from him in his childhood and #Calexit triggered him?

probably was me yes

but now I am not sure, maybe he saw this as an opportunity to gain from the drama, or maybe a little bit of both, autistic meltdown and shilling.

but yes, since the accusations are far overblown, and

>he never molested anyone
>he never said he wants to molest anyone
>he exposed 3 real life pedos

>the interview is him telling about when he was 13, not that he wants to fuck 13 year old, or approves it.

so yes, I see milo coming out on top of this one, even if they are dropping him now.

he is thinking long term, that doesnt mean he is in it cause he is a good boy that wants to see the world be better, believe me that guy wants power, I can see it. No good intentions.

We would have only pewdiepie and hwndu threads if they did.

He faggoted out of that one, but people will remember this

youtu.be/ymrxyy54kVE
I'd say he really is pretty smart and knowledgable, especially with politics, but he's a bit of an autist and has his sperg moments from time to time

Married to some crazy mexican, nearly killed himself with research chemicals, a multitude of other strange gfs

Or he just has principles. Milo going off on what Milo literally said vs posters on Sup Forums who's evidence is simply speculation, Styx has every right to call Milo out for this if he did it for Salon why exempt Milo for simply being Milo?

After seeing Sup Forums today, I thought Milo was DONE.

But then I went online, looked at social media.
Then I talked to real people that I knew, I thought for sure they would be anti-Milo.

But you know what is weird?
They actually said "it was a joke"
or "He wasn't talking about pedophilia, he was talking about gay culture"
or "The media is up to their smear campaigns again"

I really was amazed. I thought for sure the public would be full-speed blast on hating Milo and dropping him. But I think with all the talk of fake news and character assassination getting around, the "at first glance" at this people now think of the lying press just trying to take out another conservative voice. Thank god most of these people didn't actually look into it, because what he said was pretty bad.

I think Milo is going to be fine. When I was looking at Sup Forums earlier I was very certain that Milo's career was fucking stone cold DEAD.

The conditioning has been officially broken! Sup Forums was just getting shilled to a ridiculous degree.

>implying jews such as the jews, Crowley, Canaanites, and Babylonians, and The Aztecs define occultism.
>implying there aren't many forms of occultism outside of listed examples.

Don't worry, we can ban Pewdiepie too.

Maybe he got fucked by a pedo perv. It actually makes sense if you go by his reaction.

I guess it's pretty common too, I know a lot of kids who got diddled. I'm glad I didn't.

>MSM: pewdiepie is a nazi
>styx: pewdiepie is not a nazi
>MSM: milo is a pedo
>styx: milo is a pedo

that's about all, fuck you styx.
peace out.

smart and educated isnt everything, its more than most have, but still.

You do know that he fried his brain with synthetic marijuana and had to be put in a psych-ward after he began to have seizures from it and his dad came in to him thrashing around screaming in the shower. I can find the video if you don't believe me

I'm needing to be real right now.

I want to defend Milo. I want to stick my neck out a bit for the guy.

But honestly I don't see him ever doing the same thing for someone like me. I don't think he would defend someone like me from attacks from the cucks. I dunno.

I just don't see him as that great of a person is all. He wants us to all fucking defend him and gather round him... why should we? He's a fucking soulless attention whore cunt

I would be OK with this.

/ourguy/ threads are awful

sexpats deserve to be hanged

as would you my crack smoking coconut eating friend

>Only started watching Styx recently. Why the fuck is he acting like this?

He is on the mailing list. He pulled the trigger at the precise moment.

Ask yourself how his channel grew from complete obscurity?

REDPILL YOURSELF Sup Forums FFS

That's pretty fresh pasta, only seen it twice.