youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Russia is safer
>Chinese
The Communist Bloc is rising again.

Half of Russia is asian anyways

import coal import toll

i would be happy if france is destroyed. That's what they get for raising against the Kaiser in WW1 and in part caused Germany to lose.

Yeah good thing the united states didn't fight against the germans. Oh wait.

Battle of the Marne was 1914
U.S. joined 1917.

If the french just surrendered by then German would have secured main Europe

Or you know, if the us joined the germans.

I'm too lazy to look up urls on mobile, but surely some of you faggots remember the Paris-dyphoria issue where Asians vacation in France, expecting it to be glorious, but instead find it as it really is. Nips kept trying to an hero by jumping out the window, so parisians hotel staff started booking them exclusively to ground-floor boarding.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

It happened to me too when I visited Venice. From all the pictures it looked super impressing and fun. Then when I spent some days there it was hobos screaming on the streets, turks and arabs everywhere selling drugs, shit and piss flowing on every street. Well not to an extreme degree I just thought that oh wow this is really shit.

>visiting Paris
When will they learn?

my trip to prague was amazing and the whorehouse was even better.

Well if you go to czech for whores then it's hard to be disappointed really.

Clockwork Orange It employs disturbing, violent images to comment on psychiatry, juvenile delinquency, youth gangs, and other social, political, and economic subjects in a dystopian near-future.

that's true. It's just that some dreams do come true. I went and expected a magical city and i got it. Not sure what people expected out of paris or venice though, I've always heard that the city is too expensive for what you get out of it.

I still managed to enjoy Venice mostly because I'm a huge fan of the city's history (and the palace of the doge was incredible inside) but it was frustratingly crowded and there were so many fucking immigrants trying to sell you selfie sticks etc it really spoils the experience of walking around.

I don't have illusions about Prague so I doubt I'd get disappointed by anything. Dunno, guess I was just expecting a nice looking city with some laid back people. And instead it's a dumpster with africans and homeless lunatics.

This must be some of that ZeroCrime that ive been hearing so much about

when sweden said Muslims were committing Zero Crime they didnt mean they were committing no crime... Just crimes they wont do anything about... Zero Crimes

>reference Paris
>fellow burgerbro talks about Venice as a reply
Duuuuudddeeee, Venice is in Italy. That city that perpetually stinks of sewage is not even remotely relevant to Paris-syndrome.

inb4"'murican" edumacation.

I was just saying that I had a similar illusion of Venice being a nice place then reality turned out to be shit.

Are you dense? Look at the post I replied to.

>Russia
>Safer than France
>Superior tourist interest

wow...

>>test

wow the french are fucking nazis guys

i bet they provoked those innocent migrants of peace

Yup, Hungrybro mentioned Venice first. So you are technically absolved. However, Paris-syndrome remains real.

What's it like on the ground, Eurobros? It's hard to see from an ocean away.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!
The Chinese,
fleeing France
for FUCKING RUSSIA

Jesus H tap dancing mother fucking kike gassing Christ! How fucking bad is it?!

It's like 4 am. You won't get many europeans now.

Russia has a lot of nice historical places desu. And they were the biggest fans of french culture, so if you want knock off france without the niggers then you should probably go to russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ek1ENuEyWHE

"working class yuro"
>ftfy

I clipped this into a a few screen shots and put this on my normiebook about how we have to help Africa then ended with a shot of the eiffel tower with "lol, jk its Paris"

The salt will sustain me for years.

Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a transient psychological disorder exhibited by some individuals when visiting or vacationing to Paris, as a result of extreme shock resulting from their finding out that Paris is not what they had expected it to be. It is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.[1] Similar syndromes include Jerusalem syndrome and Stendhal syndrome. The condition is commonly viewed as a severe form of culture shock. It is particularly noted among Japanese travelers.

People actually believe Paris is some heaven on earth?

>perceptions of persecution
Probably because now it's real with all the immigrants.

Looks like the streets during lomtalanítás

Afaik people who aren't directly bothered by the protests don't care much for it

Fuck wrong thread

To be fair I bet a lot of weebs imagine Japan as a world of their animes. Escapism is a hard drug.

let me tell you what happened to me when I visited paris last year

>grew up thinking Paris was a beautiful romantic city filled with fashionable people, quaint shops and historic buildings.

>arrived in Paris airport, it was full of Hijabs, blacks and strange brown looking people, out of 10 about 4 was White European, I thought, "what the FUCK? ok, this is airport, understandable its international place".

>arrive at hotel, all service staff was black or arab and it was nice hotel near Champ Elysee to, we saw the occasional White person who was police man or maybe some old people walking their dog.

>walk down Champ Elysee, approached 5 times by child gypsy beggars, decline to give them money; they threw up middle fingers and ran away

>weird fucking arab people just loitering about the street in groups and around the trees, just standing around the trees with their feet resting on the tree and glaring at me and my family

>hungry, tried to find French restaurants, walked down 4 blocks and only saw kebab shops and the odd cafe. The restaurants where they sold REAL French food was fucking expensive and displayed like a novelty.

Wew lad, France is fucked.

Impossible, the king of cucks says there are no muslim terrorists!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

Well that kills any interest I had in visiting paris again. It was so nice 20 years ago.

forgot to mention the historical sites to.

Graffiti everywhere, seriously it was fucking everywhere; the train stations were full of it, even the historical sites were full of it.

Some historical sites had Swastika graffiti and some areas had Arabic graffiti.

Fuck never going back to Paris.

why are catholics so cucked?

> niggers rob > restaurants demand 25 eur tips for being allowed it > dont take 500 eur bills > no parking > insane prices
> reee russian commies!
ffs

>Don't give the people in need help such as housing
>Surprise when this happens

It's the fault of the french more than it is the innocent people who only wanted help

Papist close circle are all pagans (cult of Cybele). Only some visitors are Christians.

I came back from Paris last week, and I wasn't disappointed since I went in with low expectations. It wasn't apocalyptical though, like the chink makes it seem. Lots of black people, I didn't get harassed though. Lots of asian tourists (even more than black people I think).

Posting some photos.

if I go to sweden will i get stabbed

I always heard Paris was the capital of romance.

I went there 15 or so years ago as a kid and it was a shit hole. Dirty buildings and alleys, stinking steam rising out of vents in the street, and it was overcrowded.

This was before the blackening, though. I've always thought Paris was overrated.

Communist/Jewish subversion of the masses' perception of their own history and culture.

A bunch of foreigners talking down to them, and them lapping it up because any alternative voice is silenced with bullshit "hate speech" laws or a strangehold on education/media/government.

Yes, in my opinion Sweden is way worse.

Maybe the french should've shown them this video
youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE
Appearently no one taught africans how to build a house.

Le Pen is going to win and put a stop to this.

>muslim terrorism does not exist
>muslim terrorism spreading like wildfire

How was it?

>tfw my edit is being used

ching chong ni hao

If someone tries to rob me I shoot them in the face. What is the politically correct way to deal with robbers in Paris?

The hilarious fucking part is the people they hold up on a fucking pedestal are literally pushing faggots off of buildings and honor killing women for being raped.

Now you know who the real enemy is Sup Forums.

Every Semite.

Cry in a corner?

give them your money, and your gf, and then convert to islam.

I lived for a year in a small city near Paris. Thanked God when I came back to Brazil.

I cant deal with this...

Fucking Christ...

You sound like a smart guy who knows the world very well. Where are some countries that I could go to and be impressed? Even if I'm not impressed, what are these cities where you can forget your disappointment with some brothels?

Sorry baguettes but when we invade france to clean up the mehmets you'll lose the Eiffel tower for betraying europa

I mean, at least brown people in Brazil are brazilian

They just need some more money for dem programs

I get that when when a Hue is happy to go home from fucking France, shit has gone into a total spiral.

>tfw the race war becomes real when muslim terrorists overthrow the european governments

Better have like 5+ male children now, make some good fighters.

Why did my ID change. Weird.

Won't be long before the muzzies start destroying your pagan art and architecture because their god is greatest and doesn't like that shit

Doesn't france have nukes? If these shitheads ruin france whos to say they wont set a nuke off in paris? Nuke is gonna go off in Europe in this century the way things are going.

holy fuck.. so because they didn't hand these people houses.. this happend..

then how did the united states get built?

oh wait, no niggers. we used them til we made machines. top fucking kek. africa is full of great things, their people are useless.

I need help. Give me your house and women or I will literally turn your neighborhood into a landfill. And then riot. Also I do not plan on ever working.

Ok? Deal. Tell me your address you punk irrelevant bitch, seriously. Live by your principals. Give me what I want or I'll just rape your life and country. God I hate faggots like you.

>Live by your principals
das rite

Good, blow that shit out already we should have done it years ago

You're far from being wrong, these commieblocks are shit but they also don't help themselves, a lot of people from all origins have lived there and got out, some of the people there really have a toxic state of mind, they don't even try anymore

Fucking white privilege works everywhere

DAM WHITIES THEY GOT STONES AND MUD AND SHIET HOW CAN A BLACK MAN COMPETE WHIDDAT???

The same thing does happen to many weebs who come to Japan, yeah. They're the ones who can't acclimate to the culture and thought they'd have a red carpet rolled out for them because they're white and they end up going home and posting hate articles on how "xenophobic" japan is and subscribing to debito arudo's blog.

lol especially the white women it seems. Jap man can't worship white women cause they are too beta. So they go home and blog about how lonely they are.

I think the positive feedback is still stronger though, most people who go to Japan enjoy their time there. Enjoying your time becomes increasingly more difficult with the more muggers and gangs you have walking around in the streets.

Every white girl with a yellow fever that I knew were literally autistic. And not in a meme way but in a unable to interact with people without acting like a sperg way.

just like the men then.

Probably but I've never really met a male with yellow fever in real life.

An old friend who is super bluepilled is going to paris in march. She is gorgeous and super excited. What is going to happen to her Sup Forums?

I'd say probably nothing but then again I think there are actually riots in france right now so ... idk

see it before
dat filename
finally kekd

Piss off, burgerbro. That truck did nothing wrong.

what museum is that? I'm going over spring break and these rapefugees are making it look like it's not worth it

>black edition
Why is gamer faggot hardware so ethnocentric? Please disregard this image. But earnestly speaking, the sun never sets on team ameristralia shitpost crowd.

Meanwhile in based Hungary...

Also, you should be aware that the vehicle depicted is an "assault" vehicle. Nobody needs a truck that big...

It's Musée d'Orsay, the best museum in the whole city.