Liberal hypocrisy

Lena Dunham openly admitted to molesting her little sister in her autobiography and was invited to speak at the DNC on behalf of Hillary Clinton

muh dick

It's okay when the good guys do it.

It's unforgivable when the evil guys do it.

And America will believe that logic because they are told to.

wow really?

on top of milo being a paedo as well?

it's like they are all paedos

crazy

Milo said he lost his virginity at 13 or 14 to a 26 year old man. Dunham talked about molesting her baby sister over years. Dunham has a tv show. Milo is being destroyed. Milo was the victom of a sexul crime. Duham was a perpetrator of a sexul crime. The media is good at leaving key info out.

>women can rape
lol you dumbass

She's a disgusting pig

STOP DEFENDING MILO! To the world it just looks like you're defending a pedophile! I knew associating with a fucking coalburning jew was going to bite us in the ass. Stop worshipping these faggots!

>admitted to molesting her little sister
where does it say rape faggot?

Wow, what do you know!? It's almost like all jews are degenerate child predators.

Yet I bet you degenerate faggoty ass reddit milo nutswingers criticized Dunham and are now defending Milo. You're hypocrites too.

And just like Dunham, Milo lied about being raped. Wow, two peas in a pod!

because they are told to believe there are such things like good or bad guys, instead of just interests

George's first time was with a man and it was at a Boy Scout camp with one of the counselors. He was only 14 years old at the time. He said the counselor was very handsome. Will he defend Milo?

So what? We already know leftists are degenerate criminal faggots but the Republicans have standards that Mike Pence will enforce

The DNC also invited an illegal immigrant onto the stage, should Republicans do the same now? GTFO. The kike Milo was never part of the alt-right white nationalist movement and I'm glad to see him being totally destroyed for his faggotry.

NNIIICCCEEE

I'm not defending Milo. I'm pointing out the fact that the same people condemning Milo ignore Dunham doing something far worse. Why do you want her to get away with it? You're the one defending a pedophile here.

>Leftists are rapists
where are the news

Don't forget. They even send their own children to the beasts.

What Milo described was the main plotline for Queer as Folk. The show ran for 5 seasons starting in 2000 and was far and away the most popular Showtime series at the time.

>Lena Dunham openly admitted to molesting her little sister

I'm sure her sister still grew up to be a normal, well-adjus--... oh.

I think Lena Dunham is possibly one of the most disgusting people I have ever witnessed. How the fuck is she even still credible?? She literally defended opening up her sisters vagina, saying "if you were a kid and didn't look at some other kids vagina than congratulations". Like what even

He made a vague tweet about it that had a string of replies by the zombie followers he hasn't blocked spouting weird random claims, insults to the right, but also a lot of people saying "what happened? what did I miss?"

He doesnt want to come right out and speak against milo because they're too similar

ghhhhhhey fuck you and your thread

>Mr Owl, how many rocks does it take to turn your sister into a raging bull dyke?
>Let's find out!