Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory

This glorious faggot was the nuclear bomb we had against the Left. He was the one thing that made SJWs lose their minds, and hurt themselves. No one else could trigger them like that. Now we've thrown it away, for what exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YcvmSJzpwiA
youtube.com/watch?v=hl--HZwuirI
boards.Sup
youtube.com/watch?v=p2-4rJmYEfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is nothing. Let him do his thing and don't take the bait. Never fight the left on their own terms.

If they corner you, just say Milo was the victim of sexual abuse and that's how he rationalizes his trauma, then remind them they are victim blaming him while having no problem with actual predators like Lena Dunham.

it's just funny to see all the retards who take things too seriously on Sup Forums get so fucking mad. evan mcmulling is /our guy/ now. He trolled the cucks on this board better than any of us ever could.

They're immune to hypocrisy. That only works with people on our side. The only thing that hurts them is to bait them into over-reacting. That's why Milo was so valuable, because he is gay, he's a category of person that they're supposed to revere. That's why he made them furious.

Where was their outrage when Salon was publishing pro-pedo articles? Or when kids performed at the fag pride? Or transgender kids and their creepy parents? Nowhere.

They're full of shit as usual. this is bait, don't take it.

And he will keep doing it because they have nothing on him apart being a massive faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YcvmSJzpwiA

I don't even like Milo and he's definitely not one of us but I love seeing the left lose its shit whenever he shows up.

>Milo was the victim of sexual abuse and that's how he rationalizes his trauma

Frankly, this was my first thought when I read all of this. Shitting on someone who was abused as a child because they (naturally) have some warped ideas about teenage sexuality is pretty fucking low.

And frankly, scratch a gay dude and you're likely to find someone who was molested by a male sex predator.

You know what I'm worried about most right now?
Next week's revelation will be proof he molested someone, or something they can spin that way. Screencap this, that's the next bomb to drop. That's how they do this.

Not a helpful analogy.

Nuclear bombs are radioactive after all...

>known for being outrageous
>now even more outrageous than before

nice reddit concern trolling post faggot

>admitting a flaw = concern trolling
>WE'RE A CULT NEVER DOUBT, HERETIC
>c-c-centipedes!!!11
Fuck off.

that's exactly what reddit would say

that's exactly what CTR would say.
what now, faggot?

You still sound like reddit.

>glorious
>jew
>faggot

Fuck off you retarded normie.

Yeah, no shit. Some faggot is going to claim Milo molested him.

youtube.com/watch?v=hl--HZwuirI

Deep state shit

>was

no need to use past-tense
he'll be fine, it's just that he won't have as close of a connection to conservatives
if anything this is a fresh reminder that cuckservatives can't ever be trusted

Once a clown, always a clown.

Nice reddit meme.

Oy vey, I never knew my shekels could buy goyims this good at shilling!

>a fucking leaf
$0.00025 deposited

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what the recent Milo drama is about?

We don't need Milo. If anything it was the Trump team that sabotaged him, I'd wager.

Once construction on the Wall begins the protests will kick right back up and quickly get violent.

Milo is not needed and was never really welcome anyway.

How are you guys defending him? Do any of you actually care about traditional values? I hope none of you have children if you defend what he says. Imagine how much you ruin a 13 year old by having sex with him and how sexually confused he'd become. Anybody who supports Milo after this belongs with Salon. He should not be the face of the rise of the sons of the west.

Wait so you unironically support a black cock loving greek jew?

lel

Bill Kristol and the neocons were the architects of this.

Idiots here permitted it, by policing the right. Fucking idiots.

If I were a close ally of Milo, I would consider this more of a cold war against the eternal Buckley tier """conservative""" pundit.

>

I love how the left just keeps pretending the new republican party is as dumb as the old one.

He gets even more victim points for being a pedo

>This is nothing

Ooh, this. Demonize the leftists.

> If anything it was the Trump team that sabotaged him, I'd wager

You are either a shill or simple. In either case, it's a worthless post.

What the fuck dude. He supports one of the most degenerate societal no-nos. It's a breakdown of traditional values to the extreme. I'm sick of fan boys ruining things. If you condemn Salon then condemn Milo. Be intellectually honest or you're no better than the SJWs.

>If they corner you, just say Milo was the victim of sexual abuse and that's how he rationalizes his trauma, then remind them they are victim blaming him while having no problem with actual predators like Lena Dunham.

use the left's dishonest tactics against them
is the only way to go...

That's not how you use our memes reddit.

After seeing Sup Forums today, I thought Milo was DONE.

But then I went online, looked at social media.
Then I talked to real people that I knew, I thought for sure they would be anti-Milo.

But you know what is weird?
They actually said "it was a joke"
or "He wasn't talking about pedophilia, he was talking about gay culture"
or "The media is up to their smear campaigns again"

I really was amazed. I thought for sure the public would be full-speed blast on hating Milo and dropping him. But I think with all the talk of fake news and character assassination getting around, the "at first glance" at this people now think of the lying press just trying to take out another conservative voice. Thank god most of these people didn't actually look into it, because what he said was pretty bad.

I think Milo is going to be fine. When I was looking at Sup Forums earlier I was very certain that Milo's career was fucking stone cold DEAD.

The conditioning has been officially broken! Sup Forums was just getting shilled to a ridiculous degree.

>ftfy

Oy vey, don't blow our cover goyim! They don't know were here yet!

>Milo goes on a talk show or some shit
>Topic turns toward his sexual history and age of consent
>states that he thinks the age of consent is "about right"
>starts to explain how he had sex at the age of 14
>explains how his first time was an interracial 5-some with a drag queen
>explains how he also sucked his priest's dick
>explains how he was actually the sexual predator wanting it and it wasn't the fault of these individuals
>still says the he was technically sexually abused a child, because these adults should know better
>left loses their shit as he tells all of this stuff and try to spin it as he this pedophilia is okay
>MSM have now spun it full 180 and he's Milo the Pedo
>shills are in here full force trying to convince everyone of that and attempt to say that Milo is in fact not our guy
>rampant shitposting to no end, as usual

If you want a proper opinion, just listen to the bit where he speaks of his sexual history from his own mouth instead of listening to anyone on this board or from any article.

lol my dude, you obviously weren't here a few days before the election, same shit times a thousand, shill shit is pretty easy to spot

>if you don't suck the cock of a black dick loving jew, then you MUST be a SHILL
lel

i bought milo's book and then cancelled my order after this incident. Watched the video.

I see this as a coordinated flip by Milo to make the right seem shitty and perverted. stupid, gay ass Milo

Policing the right is why we are:

>60%
>declining
>traditionalism on the verge of collapse
>almost lost this election

Basically, all the fuck ups that put us here in the first place were caused by policing the right.

Milo isn't a fucking pedo and has actually outed pedos inadvertently while taking on the left/SJW cucks. He was defending western nationalism and conservatism in the process.

The left deserves no equal measure, and no intellectual honesty. Consider your actual enemies before you talk about intellectual honesty. Milo did nothing wrong.

former milo supporter here, i bought hes book now hes crash an burn and i realy enjoy it, but srsly we cant let him sell book

nice

I see it as a coordinated attack by the globalists at NRO. Milo did nothing wrong.

you really are a fucking idiot. you must not understand context. fucking idiot.

>(((media))) calls us 'alt-right'
>media calls milo the head of the alt-right
>a literal gay kike pedo

and you fags are defending him because he has some basic arguments against SJWs

i heard what he said in the video

he said the sexually mature 13yr olds are okay to have sex with since they can give consent

he also tried to pussyfoot around the subject of pedophilia by saying they aren't technically children

His personal experiences do not reflect an ideology. If you can't differentiate the difference between an individual and an idea you lack analytical capabilities.

Milo's sexual history does not make the sum of you or me, or anyone else. Milo's sexual history is just that, Milo's. It is a reflection upon himself and possibly who he is, however just because he is Right leaning, does not mean the Right is the same as him.

It's no different than
>all blacks steal
You're now applying in your head
>all Republicans lose their virginity to dragqueens

You're too childish to understand personal experience and the "Right" as an idea. The idea is followed by many people of all different orientations, however their sums do not make the idea.

Everyone is an individual at the end of the day. An idea only represents the idea. Individuals do not represent an idea.

You lack context and critical thinking. Most of all you lack the idea of individual identity. You are consumed by group-think garbage.

>Milo on Bill Maher was #1 trending on Twitter for days!!!

>old video surfaced, as a Teenager milo admits he had sex with a Priest in an interview and joked about it...jokes!

>The media, dnc shill Jake Tapper, calls him a pedophile supporter...

>me too Media Freak out occurs

Clear political hitjob.

Pedophilia was not what milo was referring to, and even clarified that in the video!

it's actually nothing though considering any non-redditors knew milo was a fucking worthless famewhore from the get go and never proliferated here organically

It's all fake orchestrated drama, at least it seems to me. Everything from the election on seems to be made to discredit conservative and right leaning ideals.

he was helping the 60% fall he said he's all for let in non-whites so long as they're not Muslims. Also, people are drawn to the right now BECAUSE at the moment we are more intellectually honest. We can't fall into being lazy. It does not help our cause to have an unpopular Pedo protector as our unofficial figurehead (what the media makes him out to be). He may have outed pedos but he still defended pedophilia and in that video where he talks about Hollywood parties he was okay with them being "very very young." We must be able to police the right when the right is not right. We are against sexual degeneracy, we are for parental control of children (fucking 14 year olds is also a breech on parental rights. parents own their kids up to 18), we are against so much of what he is.

>You're too childish to understand personal experience and the "Right" as an idea. The idea is followed by many people of all different orientations, however their sums do not make the idea.
no no. i'm not saying that he embodies the right at all. i'm just saying that he, who is the self declared leader of the alt right or whatever, attempted to do that. to make the whole movement seem like a bunch of perverts.

i saw that white nigger dude witht he pencil mustache wrote some article about "with trump and milo, the right is the party of perverts."

>implying the public is unbiased enough not to fall pray to guilt by association fallacies
you put too much faith in normies, he is toxic now and must be purged before it spreads to bannon and eventually trump. You know the left is the best at manufacturing scandals, don't let them take the whole arm for the sake of a fringe faggot.

Hey kids, it's Gaslighting 101!

The left would support every single thing about MILO except for the fact the supports TRUMP and speaks ill of Feminism.

>ann coulter with a dick
>a nuclear bomb against the left

pick one

I'm putting faith in a Sup Forums shitposter, not a normie. I suppose even that, too, was a mistake.

is tinytrip still alive?

Who gives a shit. Trump was a rapist during the campaign according to them and hes triggering the shit out of them on a daily basis. I still hate milo tho. Fucking fags.

wait wait, so this is all some political assassination attempt?

what i dont understand, which leads me to believe its milo being a faggot and not an attempt by the MSM, is that the left is trying to normalize pedophilia, why would it be used to end someones career but then used to protect someone from the law?

Get out, Crew.

because its all they have left that isnt laughed at openly anymore, it hasnt been run into the ground by baseless acusations as much as "racist" or "bigot" or any of the other buzzwords they throw around

Glad this degenerate faggot has been thrown under the bus. CPAC invite gone and book deal gone too. In the end it was upsetting the real conservatives that cost him his book deal lol.

Absolutely hilarious that this supposedly anti-degeneracy board supports a craven and disgusting degenerate scum like Milo. But the left supports pedophilia, but he triggers the left innit? Pathetic arguments from his twattish supporters here.

All of you should submit to @bronzeagepervert. He is the leader of the alt-right who will lead the white race to glory again.

They were going to, but then Trump won.

Expect them to give another crack at normalization during the next Dem administration.

so this is an attempt to real back and slander the right as the pedophiles, right? that's what im thinking

that guy is some CBT spammer from reddit.

tinytrip is still alive, no longer lifts but is happy with a gf living in LONDON.

He was always a vulgar, gay, Jew. He was never an integral part of the movement. It was inevitable that he'd become a liability. Good riddance.

The only benefit he provided was the violent protests against him.

In terms of legitimizing our views we've already done that by getting Trump elected.

POO

I'm against most things he is for, all gay shit disgusts me. But we will lose (again, like we've done for decades) if we police our own.

Let those like Baked Alaska and etc... deride Milo. You do not need to attack him to be intellectually honest. Wait for his press conference at least.

poo

Alright that's true I'll hear him out. But I think one of our biggest draws is our appeal to logic over emotions. I worry that if we create cults of personality we'll be just as untrustworthy as the left.

don't you have some dirt to taint with your feces pajeet

Yeah, pretty much. It's so painfully obvious that I'm surprised anyone fell for it.

HE MUST FIGHT BACK. THEY EXPOSED HOW THEY OPERATE WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/113603604113604744

Useful, muh degeneracy, idiots, too stupid to realize that this is a coordinated effort to make us eat our own.

Milo hasn't defended pedophilia, in fact he's done more to stop pedophiles than most.

Muh degeneracy retards need to realize this is more thought policing by the left and a coordinated attack on the right.

>He was never an integral part of the movement.

Anyone with any association w/ Breitbart. You sound like the type of dude who was never going to be a fan of Milo in the first place, and I have no problem with that.

But he could take our (entirely reasonable) arguments into venues we never could, precisely because we aren't coal burning Jewish faggots.

This looks fucking horrible, but, just as a friendly reminder, there is absolutely no reason to police the right or anyone who claims to be a nationalist/conservative/libertarian etc... That's a losing strategy, made by losers like Kristol, who started this whole fucking shit show w/ Milo.

wut? 404 file not found

What? No he wasn't. He served his purpose and was a useful idiot.

This coming from people who support a degenerate faggot who inserts his cock in poopholes of 13 year old boys.

If somebody says "I'm on the right" but has views that clearly aren't rightist should we just say "okay I guess we'll shift the rightist lens to his view" or do we call them out?

Look uh

Yeah Milo was a huge asset but look

He has no one to blame but himself

Like seriously, okay, maybe you were molested as a kid and it gave you weird views but fuck man. not even a free speech thing you just don't say shit like that on broadcast for the world to see

That is bigly important for numerous reasons, but we are also in a meta-political war. A war we were losing for a long time before the past few years of uncuckening.

As a point of reason, I think we should wait until the press conference, at the very least, before throwing him under the bus preemptively, like Bill Kristol wants us to do.

>But he could take our (entirely reasonable) arguments into venues we never could

Yeah I get that but given his nature was that ever worth it? Do we need him hosting speeches when we have Trump in the Whitehouse, when more Americans trust his administration than they do the mainstream media? Milo was maybe useful during the campaign but since Trump won his only real benefit to the movement has been the protests against him which showcase Left wing political violence and hypocrisy.

We do not live in the 1970's. Our ideas are out there and free to be consumed by all. That is the internet. PewDiePie is way more useful, or even Sargon, or Stephen Molyneux. Our twitter 'troll's accomplish the same purpose.

Being a hedonistic, Jewish gay man, it was inevitable that Milo would wind up discrediting the movement whether he ever intended to or not.

lmao this is rich coming from ppl on Sup Forums. next yall gonna be calling comics too edgy for making race jokes

Ayy, user has an idea. This could work.

IS that a midget?

you've posted this is in 3 different threads already.

Funny how you had nothing to say about it last year, when he was on those podcasts.

Look, I think pedos deserve rope and all that. I understand the contempt. But this is some very subversive shit, and the burger neocons are behind it. It's no good to hop on this bandwagon user. Not yet, at least.

Why did you ever care about this retard anyway?

Sure, if you're a super hard purest about what the Right is. But that's not the Right's only appeal, and I'd say it's not what is drawing people to the Right, right now.

The anti censorship, anti bigotry stance that the Right has become known for is what is drawing people in, myself included.

If you're talking about criticizing a conservative for government policy kind of stuff, of course, go for it. But advocating for this smear campaign against a dude and giving power to this pedo hysteria bullshit is just stupid and it's gonna end up biting us all in the ass in the end.

You fool! This level of pride is what brought the left down! Can't you see this is just another chess move by the left? They had this vid for months and waited for the right time to "expose" it. We are constantly under attack by them: youtube.com/watch?v=p2-4rJmYEfU

As attention whoring and disgusting as Milo can be for Sup Forums, and for me (I don't agree with absolutely anything he said on the video) he was in a way an important part of the chess game. He was like the outermost layer of the PR team you know. His job wasn't to attract already right leaning people, his job was to attract center left, centrists, and center right leaning people towards the far right. First by giving them redpilles with some comedy for easy swallow, then, like with a junkie, they would grow tired of the same redpills and move on to other far right sources, eventually ending up here for the ultimate redpills.

The left is starting to counter attack for real now. First with Flynn, attacking the central management. Now they are attacking the PR dept.

Imagine if every single post you have made on Sup Forums ended up in the public record with your name and date of post, that's the kind of power the left has on """The Team""" That's their secret card, they did the same with the "Grab 'em by the pussy" video. God knows what else they have and how will they'll use it, or when...

Remember this is an info war(non pun intended). The goal is to see who can waver people's opinions the most and in which direction. We must counter attack, and quick.

And that's a reasonable, traditionalist perspective to have user.

I'm just saying that it's worthless, and often detrimental to political ends, to police our own (even if you fucking hate them). We may be pretty disgusted about things Milo does and says, but he opens up avenues, and you're right, he was mostly useful in the election. That's the nature of a provocateur.

We just shouldn't throw him under the bus yet. Wait until his presser this week at the very least. If we give Kristol this win over Milo rn, the necons will gain legitimacy in the party again, and that's a potentially mortal wound to American nationalism. All they need is a little bit of room to re-infect the GOP and conservative base with their poison.

The faggot is dangerous, but not to us.

NORMIES AND PLEBBITARDS GET OUT!
Sup Forums IS ANTI-DEGENERACY!