People willingly live in states other than florida

>people willingly live in states other than florida
why would you do that? do you not like cheap things? no income tax? the best gun laws in the country? the best car prices, laws, and regulations? the best sports teams in the country (besides the jags and dolphins)? The objectively best sandwiches in the world?

Humid air

I lived down there for a year and loved it, hot women great weather good jobs. Left because I'm a fucking idiot. Grass is always greener, but in Florida it really is greener. Just don't fall into some crocodile infested swamp.

where did you move to

pub subs are bae.

Yea sucks being fat down there though

>the best sports teams in the country
>panters ever
except for all the actual fucking sports, also being a minority in your own fucking state. I'll give you this as an exfloridian its fucking glorious and the women and beautiful, its great for starting a life. But that's it, fuck out of there when you can get out and enjoy your own race instead of having to pass 500 bix nud neighborhoods and risk a stray bullet in the way to work.

florida, the home of bums, face eaters, and the soon to be dead.

My whole mom's side of the family are native Floridians. It's a really nice place, but I can't stand all the trash from New York who move down there. And I'm not even talking about retirees. New York trash in their 20-40s are moving down there in droves, and it's fucking everything up. They're loud, obnoxious, aggressive, and think that they're better than all the locals.

>panters
if this is supposed to say panthers they were in the playoffs last year my dude. also florida is very good at having cleanly defined lines between hoods and nice areas.
>t. commiefornia/flyover state

>they were in the playoffs last year my dude.
first i'm not your dude guy, second i'm fairly certain they lost. Which means they are shit.

too hot in the summer

>T.snownigger that cant handle a little heat

>a little heat
i'd rather be in new york for the summers here. winter in florida is bliss though.

got back yesterday from my annual Florida trip.

gotdam I love Publix.

Way too hot for me. Multiculti as fuck, too.

That's why we have springs here, faggit.

the threads asking why i don't live there. it's not worth living there all year round. fuck that.

Fucking this, I roasted last time I lived down there for a few months on business. I love it aside from that damn Sun.

>wells into the Florida aquifer
>Septic
>11ยข per KWH from FPL
> broats, I have five of broats

i heard there were a lot of old ny jews down there

I live in Georgia

We have Publix here

thats some bad logic yo

what's a good city in FL with not too many spics/niggers/cubanospics?

>florida
we are literally the northern south with all of our tourists
>best gun laws in the country
not open carry
>objectively best sandwiches in the world
damn straight, but NY takes the title for best pizza because hot damn their water makes everything better

This.

Went on vacation there for Disney World and Orlando studios and hated the humidity. I'll probably never leave NorCal.

you've filtered out every single city between "good" and the race stuff

I came here from Massachusetts. The weather is great but everyone down here is fucking retarded.

None of you have insurance, sub high school education is something to be proud of, worst work ethic in the country by a fucking mile.

But that's why I'm here. I've started businesses in 3 major service sectors in 9 years and killed it each time. No locals put up any resistance when it comes to competition and the bar is so fucking low anyway.

But fuck the snow, ain't going back. I fly home when I need to talk to people.

Food sucks water sucks and anything outside of Tampa bay or Miami metro is rednecks.

Besides that it's fine.

And you're all on heroin and pills.

well thats a doggone shame

oh yeah and all the drug addict junkies that move down to south florida to get "clean" and the relapse and start fucking things up.

also miami is like fucking cuba if you go there its all spanish even the fucking street signs.

fort lauderdale is full of niggers

west palm niggers

key west full of fags,

miami south beach a bunch of wannabe rich idiots and tourist

south florida is shit. fuck what anyone says.

little by little the shit from broward and dade county is moving north.

Northern florida is nice like Jacksonville and st augustine

Incorporated Beach towns outside of metro areas in ft Lauderdale, St Pete/Clearwater, Miami.

Inflated prices but you're paying for good company

Check out Boynton or Boca you'll fit in, the locals are the most laid back and wonderful people in Boynton the people of Boca are all northerners.

florida cracker in the term.

seriously? boca wannabe pretend money? boca bitches

and boynton is trash, anything past congress is fucking niggers.

wellington is a nice area real money, real nice people and best mall.

also to add, didnt someone get killed at the boynton mall a few years back?

yeah great place........

I can get all of that in Nevada, with fewer people and the exception of sports.

Florida is pretty crowded man.

>tfw stuck in orlando until the spring

take me out of this shithole I want to go back to melbourne

Do you like methed out robberies, do you like the smell of old people, do you like crazed white trash trying to kill and eat you with their pet alligators? WELCOME TO FLORIDA!!!

Thanks but nah, planted roots in Tampa bay.

3 billion dollar and growing tourism market, multi multi billion dollar healthcare market, Johns Hopkins just bought hospitals here. Capitated managed care market is huge, value based services rolling in soon, lots of old people with disposable income and poor idiots and drug addicts that all empty pockets on the newest trend.

Gonna be fun

>florida suburb
>80% white
>quiet apartment on golf course
>2 minutes to the beach

Florida is fucking gay.
My prison penpal in Ohio never shuts the fuck up about it

bro meth isnt here, its fucking pill heads

>living in a flat swampy shithole

No thanks, I'll stay in suprior CA

Florida is literally the worst state. Stop kidding yourself.

lolwut

why do you have a prison penpal?

thats where meth is? meth and a bunch of libtards

Why does everyone forget about brevard county... sure we have a bunch of old people but they all tend to be pretty nice where I live

>living in a meme state

Florida is like california in that the north and south are basically 2 different states. I live right on the border of what is considered south florida, half my town are white trash hicks the other half are asswipes from NY/NJ/CT

btw WaWa subs > publix

bunch of necks there

palm beach county?

I guess
Least we aren't Miami

>WaWa
Get ate by gators.

Publix subs are only for noobs who don't have access to Lespadas subs here in FL.

No one mentioned plantation yet which I generally like.

true.

Christmas eve dindu from out of town decided to start flashin his shit over some skuffed shoes and popped a guy.

Wellington is alright, but suffers from the same Boca bitch groups as well, Boca. I don't think you really have much money if you think Wellington isn't worse... At least they do have the equestrian center open to the plebs friend. The ramen shop there is legit btw, coming from a person whos had authentico ramen. Look into it, you'll find it. Tasty as fuck takoyaki too.

>northern florida is nice
Yeah, if you're a big fan of meth and garbage

Serious question: how hard is it to get weed in Florida. I smoke a lot and want a secure line. Inb4 degenerate there are medical reasons at play

God why would you get involved with Tampa that area is such a drain on investment. Do you not know about Channelside? If you plan on investing in Florida look into property in Ocala or Clearwater on the west coast.

Palm Beach Gardens here. 80% white,

Are you talking about Chacha's on 441?

pretty easy in south florida, palm beach county, broward.

valet guys are the ones to ask. if in palm beach county just ask anyone that looks in there 20's

Not difficult, unless you're an introverted NEET. Florida did just legalize medical marijuana though, so if you truly need it you can get it with a script.

>no income tax

ayo hol up

so you be sayin

we wud be gettin our whole paycheck and shit?

shiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt

also shop, its pretty cheap now, no more than 215 for the ounce of indoor.

but these are miami broward palm beach prices.

i cannot talk about northern florida prices tho.

Also, simple possession of

Florida needs open carry

For a state with so much drugs, weed is actually hard to find. I can get pills way faster than I can find weed. For weed I gotta get a redneck or a nignog and it will be shit quality. You gotta know the right people.

What do you mean shop? I am in the 772 and can't find shit up here.

Anywhere outside soflo is white, stop this meme

bro shut the fuck up.... no he cannot stop being 12 and thing florida actually legalized anything.

rules are you need to have a life altering condition

eg; aids,cancer,etc.

2. to get a script for it you need to receive medical care by a doctor for 1 year using pharma drugs. if you condition does not get better you need to see another doctor licensed to administer/prescript cannabis

3. you first have to use CBD than if it doesnt work than THC cannabis

florida is fucked up with med cannabis. we will be the last of the ones to actually be able to get it like california.

Winn-Dixie has better name brand stuff. Better cheese, frozen pizzas, etc.

Publix has the better subs and fried chicken.

Lotta ditchweed. Pills are like candy here though. People just hand over codone tabs and xanex. Nuts.

You have to be basically dying to get medical marijuana with what was just passed. Do you even read the things you vote for?

White people don't live south of the 40th parallel. Ergo, those places are shit.

WTF bro? I live in south florida and it's all white. Dregs from miami will likely spread here though.

Publix producebro here.
The Mardi gras Wings are based

Fuck Florida, it's way too hot there and there's too many spics.

meant look around....

sebastian ? if you cannot find weed in that area your doing it wrong with all the surfer types there.

port st. lucie is like the biggest grow area.

Also the best mushrooms up there.

Puerto Rico was a mistake. Trump needs to deport all those fuckers.

I went to Florida for several weeks a while back and the humidity made me want to die. Publix is fucking dank though.

Wegmans > Publix

There is one loophole which is "PTSD", we'll see how many people try that route. It will depend on the "doctor". Remember this is a state where you used to be able to get oxy scripts if you paid cash up front, and they kept no records.

see

>tfw stuck in Gainesville till the summer
I want graduate and gtfo, get back to Naples. Fucking horrible up here.

yeah exactly. it will not happen again.

also PTSD has not been voted in yet.

rick scott saying he may disagree with that passing.

He said he does not want it to become like colorado or california.

wishful thinking tho

Vero but I can be in both those places. Yeah I guess I just don't know enough people, I used to have like 4 different connects.

>omg I hate Florida it's sooo hot!
>northerner comes down in the winter
>omg it's so cold

I don't understand why this happens every time, even with different people. They're coming from 20 degree weather to 45 degrees.

Naples has too much miami trash in the area now though. Lots of money is still there though.

Interior broward I assume?snowbirds either way

Oh hell no. East coast of Florida and along that I95 is all gutter trash. Fuck that noise. West coast is best coast in Florida.

if its really hard, than go out on the darknet man

it will save you a lot of time and you get that shit in the mail in 3 days from cali.

here is my tip.

reddit.com/r/darknetmarkets

fuck reddit i know, but it will give you everything you need to know. Hansa market it simple to use.

Where do you live that you're calling the border of South Florida

yeah full of golf courses and old fucks

Fucking Yankees.
Also
>checked.

I lived in Naples like 10 years ago. It was going to shit back then.

>anything outside of Tampa bay or Miami metro is rednecks.

The worst rednecks in the state choke the tampa area with their trailer park communities and white trash sub divisions....

the entire area is the second asshole of florida, poor blacks inside, poor white outside.

borington and sorrysota are much better areas, but the areas have no character and are cookie-cutter upper middle class homes for miles and miles

I have lived in two cities on the east and tampa on the west. I'd take the east thank you very much.

Florida was 57% Caucasian in 2010. Take out the mudslimes and poos, add 7 years, you faggots must be below 50% now.