is this near osaka japan

What's going on here, hm?

John is gonna get it

OH SH-
No seriously, who's john ?

holy shit BIG if true

Podesta

Wow OP,

Number 1 you look like you're trying to impersonate "The Situation" faggot off Jersey Shore just with a way shittier haircut. I'm sure you get fucked in the ass on a regular basis.

Number 2 as far as you're supposed "banging hot girlfriend" goes, she looks like a blow up doll with a fucking pulse, way too much makeup, fake ass tan, and you have better fucking eyebrows than she does. She's got a face like a fucking iguana. You guys kinda look alike, related perhaps?

Number 3, yes, I heard straight A's are pretty easy to get in special school. You look like the kind of kid I used to beat the shit out of for lunch money.

And lastly as far as what I do for fucking sports, I'm over here in fucking Iraq wondering why I put myself in danger everyday for a country with a bunch of assfucks like you. I bet you've never done a hard day's work in your life, you have no idea how to be a real fucking man. I wonder how it feels to go through life completely devoid of meaning. Stop going online and disparaging other people just because you're existence is so dull and meaningless, you're embarassing yourself. A shit like you wouldn't last ten minutes out here. And btw how much did cost to take a picture with your sister?

Talking about Podesta, secret Japanese hideaway?

Fear the samurai and their spirit your heathens

um can someone explain what im missing here

thx

W
TEA

EFF ??????

Oh right, forgot about that

Looks like it's happening guys. Get in here.

get out of this thread now if you know what's good for you

aka "Zippy"

indeed, im posting this, and not coming back to this thread and get a knock on my door in a few hours

You crazy gooks

THE DAY HAMBURGER AND SUSHI TOOK DOWN PIZZA

F John.

satanists get out reeeeeeeeee

aka skippy*

>ftfy

Witnessed

Posting in a john titor thread

Well, you never know. There might be a leaf hanging out with that burger and sushi. I guess we'll know in due time.

nose knows

I was hoping it was my co-worker, John. Guys a cunt.

HERE SKIPPY, SKIPPY

I hope this isnt another larp, but ill have to assume it is.

wtf i hate john now

Fearcall the ides, Tzuday, March 1st
Deep state lives on
Fear Putin's pack of wolves

HALF-LIFE 3 CONFIRMED

are you referring to Sun Tzu?

Naw

Unfamiliar with this pasta

What's happening?

What is happening

I also have some trump cologne, i have the discontinued stuff though.

Not gonna lie, former John here. This is fucking hilarious watching John crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>Sushi vs. Pizza

they are listening and watching and tracking our IPs huh? We are all on a list huh? we will be audited by the fed, fired from our jawbs, and our anime gf's will leave us.. inb4 deepstatenose

REEEE BTFO SHAREBLUE CTR BR0CKFAG

Damn it's been a while.

hahah what the actual fuck Swedenbtfo

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

I'm an oldfag - I remember when this was funny.

Not gonna lie, former Milo supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Milo crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy eat cheese pizza

Can I buy ad space on your forehead?

>John
>Japan
Oh fuck
Podesta going to get BTFO ?

LARPing faggot

Skip

arch & copy this thread before it gets delet

digits confirm board of peace

Digits confirm he's there