Serious question, why do you guys care about degeneracy so much? If someone is redpilled, if they're anti-PC, anti-SJW...

Serious question, why do you guys care about degeneracy so much? If someone is redpilled, if they're anti-PC, anti-SJW, and they're rational intelligent beings in general, it shouldn't matter how degenerate they are in private. Everyone has some kinky fetishes. Is snorting cocaine out of a hooker's pussy really any less degenerate than sucking a big black priest cock? I'm convinced that anyone on this board who acts like a 50s era moral conservative is just memeing or shilling, there's no way any young person really believes in that crap.

It's obviously a balance.

Our heroes would ideally be praised for their virtue, not defined by it.

Leftists care about the beliefs of others and not their actions. This can be seen with the "punch nazi" bullshit and ANTIFA.

Consider that how you will.

It's a defense mechanism. People who don't have friends say hanging out with "normies" is degeneracy, people who never get invited to parties say drinking alcohol is degeneracy, etc.

Remember that the average Sup Forumsack is a loser. Happy, well adjusted individuals don't buy any of this shit.

*develops alcoholism*
*abuses kids*

>alcohol i-isn't degenerate, user

rofl yea dude you have it all figured out

confirmed for being fetal alcohol baby and/or alcoholic abuse victim

>Leafs.
>Saged.

leaf is right, most of Sup Forums doesn't have real friends. Only COD/GTA crews and has never seen boobs IRL

We are all flawed, every one of us.

The thing is, we have an abstract virtuous ideal we elevate and which we put as what we should aspire to be. And we criticize the failings of everyone, but especially those who purport to represent or speak for us. This is why we constantly attack and tear down would be leaders.

Milo can be useful, and so can Trump, but they are ultimately tools to an end, not idols to be worshipped in and of themselves.

"degeneracy" is relative

for example, I shave my legs, grow my hair long, wear womens clothes, and take hormone pills, but there is nothing about it that makes me degenerate, I do it for my own enjoyment, plus I still have right wing nationalist and traditional beliefs stronger than most on this board

compare this to the so called "civic nationalist" redditor that comes here and shills for open borders and racemixing while consuming mass media garbage like any other normalfag drone

who is the bigger degenerate here? me because I want to look like a girl, or the normie plague that ruins civilizations?

Also the key wording in your post is "in private"

I wouldn't care what Milo did in private, but he has not been private. I have a problem because every single appearance he makes he feels the need to gush over black dick and how much of a flamboyant homosexual he is, that is why it is a problem. Homosexuals should just keep it to themselves, not even to closet it but you don't need to insert it into people's lives when they have no interest. That is what pisses people off.

>media creates alt right
>media makes milofag face of alt-right
>MILO IS A PEDO
>YOU LIKED MILO BECAUSE WE SAID YOU DID SO YOU LIKE PEDOS

Come on shills, we saw this the instant you threw him up. Just because you were patient doesn't mean we didn't see it coming, fuck off

I like feminine boys on the downlow, but would never have sex with one, too high of a chance of getting HIV.
Do you blame me though, I mean just look at that ass!

I've never seen a woman with an ass that great.

you should have looked for an actual solution before giving into your mental disorder. you fucked yourself up with hormones, so im sure youre not gonna have kids when you are older. not having kids is degenerate. what you are doing is the same as someone with depression killing themselves.

The right is being destroyed by homophobia. This is a simple trap laid for us by the left.

Milo has always been, and will always be a worthless degenerate fuck. He is cancer, he is a kike faggot pedophile. Never seen anyone on pol defending him until today, and i know those who defend him today are leftist kikes. Which isn't a surprise really.. Good luck shilling a lie

>Said the leftist shill

BECAUSE BEING REDPILLED, BEING ANTI PC AND BEING ANTI SJW = BEING ANTI DEGENERACY YOU FUCKING LEAF

>it shouldn't matter how degenerate they are in private.

It matters to the poor child being ass raped by a pedophile

kys degenerate

Why is the known pedo trump allowed to be in power?

>in private
>constantly talks about how big of a fag he is

You're a degenerate. You will fail to continue your bloodline because of your mental illness. Meanwhile Ahmed will have 20 different kids with 10 diffetent wives, and you will still have the gall to cry about the death of the white race. Pathetic.

Milo isn't a pedo or pedo supporter

wrong, I have sperm stored and I am not gay

No it's not. I used to fuck bitches left and right (good-looking and confident), until some little feminist cunt falsely accused me of sexually assaulting her. Thankfully I had a roommate for a witness. The laws are against you. On a college campus, you are assumed guilty until proven innocent for rape. Plus, if you go out and chase tail, eventually you are going to get a disease, or knock up some whore - guess what, if you don't pay for that stupid bastard that she is going to raise to be some faggot beta male, then you get sent to jail. I have a future, and want to a be a someone to look up to in my community, so that when lefties come, they have nothing on me. I want to have blonde boys with my faithful Christian wife. Yes, there is a reason I'm not a degenerate, you shill.

>If someone is redpilled, if they're anti-PC, anti-SJW, and they're rational intelligent beings in general

If they are then they wouldn't do those things.

do you even look like a girl at least

>If someone is redpilled, if they're anti-PC, anti-SJW, and they're rational intelligent beings in general

oh my sweet summer child, there is more to the redpill than hating SJWs.

that's merely the tip of the ice(((berg)))

>I shave my legs, grow my hair long, wear womens clothes, and take hormone pills, but there is nothing about it that makes me degenerate

this is one of the most degenerate things i've heard all month.

>I do it for my own enjoyment
masturbation is degenerate faggot. if you're not working to better the human race, you're a degenerate.

I don't masturbate
and one day I will have kids probably raise them christian and teach them to kill commies, meanwhile you are sitting on your ass doing nothing.

you're a faggot and you should kill yourself

whatever children you do have will at best be raised by single mother or a cuck, and at worst have you as a "father"

I hope you realize how much you've fucked any kid that's your biological offspring in pursuit of your own fetishes.

Being Redpilled = being a Nationalist. Nationalists care about their folk and expect them to behave a certain way. We must honor our ancestors. You are obviously a newfag because Milo was never alt right. I haven't seen anybody defend him on this website until today. What happened to Sup Forums?

meh
as long as I instill the right beliefs into them they'll be fine

>I don't masturbate

trying to make yourself look like a girl for your own perverted amusement is masturbation

>I will have kids probably raise them christian
you make a mockery of christ by rejecting the body the lord bequeathed to you and you have the audacity to claim that you're going to raise a child christian? any child you raise properly christian would rightly despise you.

Reddit raid.. It will blow over. They think we will support that fag if they shill it enough, but they seem to forget we don't take lightly on degeneracy here and (((Milo))) was always hated

nice redefinition of masturbation, buddy
and I am not mocking christ by taking a drug

>is born a man
>wants to be a woman

tell me again how you're honoring the body gave you user.

most people on Sup Forums who scream about degeneracy are degenerates themselves, they just like being part of an "us vs them" club

but I didn't say I want to be a woman you idiot

because (((they))) don't actually care about degeneracy

then why do you dress up like one and take fucking hormones

>Is snorting cocaine out of a hooker's pussy really any less degenerate than sucking a big black priest cock?

Yes, way less degenerate. You Alt-Lite faggots need to go back the the_donald

not much different from wanting to look like one heathen

because I want to look like one, were you not paying attention?

I say it's completely different

Interracial sex I am not ok with

4gorillion different genders and check my pronouns tranny bullshit I'm not ok with

Cheating while raising kids with someone and then taking the kids I'm not ok with

Also I don't really like the idea of mass scale and random sex because that's how STDs spread and it could affect me eventually

Also open sex displays around very young children like pride parades are pretty shit thing too

Are you white and for the white race and its preservation?

Why are niggers hands so disgusting?

This

Pedos need to be publicly executed

This is an example of a D&C shill post that utilizes the logical fallacy of "begging the question".

This post asks the question on the ASSUMPTION that milo endorses pederasty, which he does NOT.

GTFO McMuffin shill. (and yes, this one IS with McMuffin, not the amateur reddit shills)