What went wrong?

What went wrong?

racemixing
gay
jew

>nope

bump

turns out being molested as a child can mess you up

Became too mainstream for the liking of people with influence.

Dont forget to sage things and hide.

ge tried to act like he was the leader of a fake movement

His cocky attitude finally caught up to him, imo he was half-serious when talking about the pedo shit and he explained it very sloppily, but the damage is done.

gay

>He was born

He's arrogant and reckless and said something that could easily be used against him. At this point I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Any one of us can get careless and give our enemies ammunition, but Milo seems to have taken it to another level entirely.

literally the embodiment of that political compass meme that uses his exact argument in the bottom right quadrant

He tried to co-opt the alt-right and shut down the rise of white nationalism and white identity. Now Spencer and his crew are pulling the plug on him.

bump

Niggers and jews, bad news

I'm a few days behind here. What exactly did he say? Was it something obviously joking or did he explicitly say something about having intentions to fuck kids?

>shut down the rise of white nationalism

Even the right hates Nazis, bro.

Oh look another shill spam thread.

Even with the same picture. Newfags need to stop replying without sage

He claimed that there's nothing wrong with relationships between young men (13) and older men.

Also, quick question as I never actually watched this guy or heard him speak.

Is it 'mee-lo' or 'my-lo'?

Bugging the shit out of me all of a sudden.

this, digits confirm it.
I'm convinced every fag is secretely a pedophile. That part of their brain is fucked

Jewish, Indonesian, molested child gets a bottle of hair dye, does crack and heroin, browses pol all day then suddenly thinks he can troll the world in real life.

#notmyfaggot

Narcissistic faggot that idolizes BBC and gets off making other sensitive faggots salty.

He's being destroyed just like they're trying to destroy the Youtubers that lean right.

It won't work.

He fucks kids.

>media creates alt right
>media makes milofag face of alt-right
>MILO IS A PEDO
>YOU LIKED MILO BECAUSE WE SAID YOU DID SO YOU LIKE PEDOS

Come on shills, we saw this the instant you threw him up. Just because you were patient doesn't mean we didn't see it coming, fuck off

never liked that loud mouth faggot and i seriously dont understand you fags who did

I don't like him either, but I like political assassinations even less.

Guys like Milo kill appetites.

Political assassinations kill nations.

if milo fucks kids
then pewdie pie is literally hitler

and thats game ^o^