Hitler did nothing wrong bread: get in here and fight your Reich cunts

Adolph Hitler did nothing wrong.
These days every pansexual genderfluid deviant that would have gone screaming into the oven likes to talk shit about Mein Fuhrer. As an avid student of history, Hitler knew that these days of global degeneracy would probably come. He tried to save us all, but the Worst Generation failed him.
Germany was defeated as an inevitable result of four Great Powers (Anglo, French, Burger, Russian) being manipulated into declaring war upon the fifth Great Power (Germany) by the Juden.
The Third Reich is gone, but the Fourth Reich is the Eternal Reich. It is every woke White Man everywhere. The Day of the Rope approaches fast for faggots and communists.
The Juden rats think they have won. Fuck off cunts. Not even close. We will never forget either. You laugh while killing our Christian children for your daily bread. You dance because the lying ((((media))) have pinned the crimes of Bomber Harris and the Red Army onto our Eternal Fuhrer.
But we will make your lies come true and build the ovens of the future for you all.
Sig Heil

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vezr3dW4J5s&bpctr=1487649235
youtube.com/watch?v=OLMubDyV63w
youtube.com/watch?v=DFgimJEmwMo&bpctr=1487654131
youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
heretical.com/miscella/14days.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Hitler did nothing wrong
except failing to save Europe

Did the holocaust happen?

Six gorrillion. nope. Most of those cunts are living in Brooklyn and LA cemeteries now.
Did some Juden die amongst the 60 million Christians in the war they provoked? Probably but who cares.

Then he was a failure since he didn't remove the jew.

The Juden keep provoking, and I think things will not end well for them.
We can play a long game too.
There are more of us, and we are not all living like subhuman niggers and faggots.
The only failure is surrender.

Hail Victory

Nice get cunt
What did kek mean by zis I vunder?

They got the money and they're the elites of USA and Russia.

Putin was probably a shabbos goy for his wrestling teacher and Trump has Jewish descendants - daughter and grandchildren,

Nice get. Heil Kek!

youtube.com/watch?v=vezr3dW4J5s&bpctr=1487649235

These are dark times indeed.
Our empires of civilisation which our honest hard working and decent Christian ancestors built over the centuries are now being plundered.
I support the right of every man to own as much property as he can honestly acquire, but the filthyJuden has always cheated his Christian protector.
This is their way. Let them await our response.

Blacks are the real jews.
The Holocaust is a joke.
DAS RITE CRY WHITE BOII

WE
WUZ
PORLY
EDUKATID

YOU WUZ DIK WASHAS

> Hitler did nothing wrong
He lost.

Thank you for your contribution Chang.
Please don't eat my dog cunt.

>Hitler did nothing wrong
Incorrect
youtube.com/watch?v=OLMubDyV63w

The two cents per post you get from David Brock is showing.
But thanks for equating every Trump supporter with a Nazi. The fire is rising every time you post.
You are doing God's work and you don't even know it cunt.

14-to-the-mother-fucking-88

sieg heil

bump
bless his heart, they don't make great men like this anymore

Your get has been checked and witnessed

topkek

Hitler fought the international jewery of central banks.

Hitler fought the "federal reserve" of his day, just like how most Americans wish someone would today, THAT was his only 'crime'.

(Stars say so, they blessed him with notoriety. We *know* him when many from the past have been forgotten.)

Them trips brother.
Kek is truly walking this bread.

Thanks mate.
OK I'm handing the defence of this bread over to you guise now.
Gotta go do real world shit lads.

In the 1940's, all races, were against (((them))), in full or in part, to end the "International Element" of rootless tyranny.

FUCK KIKES!
ALL MIGHTS UNITE FOR THE FIGHT!

This guy literally cucked the entirety of white people, and white people still go back for more. Master race...

>.>
"k....I guess doing your part to save civilization as we know it can wait...I guess....or, you know, whatever...."

You know ai think you're right. Some faggot on facebook used a quote from the Swedish nazi party about Danish jew refugees to try and shill for rapefugees and I just thought, 'well they're not wrong'. Pic related is faggot

He lost because Americans don't have true control over our government. Because our leader betray the nation and even said as much in letter written immediately after his term.

Kill yourself for being this bluepilled on this, of all sites.

You can blame Churchill for that.

If you could go back in time and share a sit down chat and cup of tea with Hitler, what would you tell him?

I would probably show him my phone to prove that I'm from the future, then I'd give my phone to Hitler's scientists, hopefully they could learn stuff from this modern technology and gain some sort of edge over the Allies, I'd probably then advise Hitler not to go ahead with Operation Barbarossa and concentrate all his forces on the west and focus on Operation Sea Lion, I know I'll be helping Germans invade my country, but it's better than having millions of shitskins invading my country 70 years later, like in our timeline.

I'd tell him to make the holocaust actually happen

I'm just stating the obvious, triggered much?
A clear loser is one that blame others and never themselves - sums up white people.

hahaha Hitler have all the edge he can possibly had, and still lost.

i would give him diagrams for nuclear weapons, and also advice him to postpone his invasion of poland

except numbers & manufacturing capabilities, which were all that mattered

thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=DFgimJEmwMo&bpctr=1487654131

alternative thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=FU6ZwGGkupQ

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

his invasions were perfect, he should have jsut held off on war with russian slav scum until he had nukes, though i am not sure how serious they were pursuing atomic warfare. if they had the bomb they would have blown the anglo and slav jew puppets away...

no if he was anyway capable he should have easily won.

you're right, he wasn't capable because he lacked numbers and manufacturing capabilities, which were all that mattered

heretical.com/miscella/14days.html

Read this, Hitler saved Europe by the skin of his teeth by attacking precisely when he did

probably, but it also cost him the war

better the war then europe and the war

every day i agree with that sentiment less and less... it seems europe is destined for the leftist dystopia every day.

maybe with full blown communism, they would already be over that ailment. who knows the russians might have uncucked themselves and the rest of europe by now.

well sure, in hindsight yeah, but from hitler's perspective he made the right choice, how could he have known the non-soviet regions of Europe would actually turn more degenerate and marxist then the soviet regions at the end of the century?

Dats raycist

>not even realizing you're controlled opposition

you imbeciles are the reason we're all going to end up in ovens, jew and goy alike. you might blame some cousin of mine for ruining Europe, but ultimately it was Europe that allowed itself to be ruined by allying itself with the arab, the stoner and the swedecuck.
we've tried to warn you, told you that (((they))) can't be trusted and that the real fucking jews decided to leave Europe forever. You didn't listen and branded us war criminals for fighting the sand people over what held temples and halls of ours while they were still fucking goats

go on then, keep on bringing more of your shit complains to the hague and UN, about how zionists should leave Israel and go back to Europe and suffer the same sickening (((fate))) as the rest of you. You've already betrayed the knights templar to die like the last of heathens, I suppose it's only natural you'd do the same to the IDF

the ovens just got 10 degrees hotter shlomo

hey shlomo i want you to remain in israel, in fact i want all jews in israel

He did, from Europe. But now they are using the US as their host.