P-please, guys, tell me this will work for us

P-please, guys, tell me this will work for us.

bbc.com/news/world-europe-39033165

>Paul Joseph Watson, the UK-based editor of far-right conspiracy website Infowars, has donated $2,000 to one of the hundreds of reporters who took him up on his Twitter offer to pay "any journalist claiming Sweden is safe" to stay in Malmo.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;;;;;;;
youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM
christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed
youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI
youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U
youtube.com/watch?v=Og2-JxDNa-8
youtube.com/watch?v=4_DYfA-RlcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If "us" you mean journalists, then yes it will be great to stay in comfy and delightful Malmö.

If by "us" you mean Alt-right retards well I guess PaulJosephWatson will get some more prominence.

Is he retarded? Malmö has its problems but its still safer than most cities.

MAYNE

STREEM

MEATIER

How much you think these guys are get paid to spam this? It'd be more consistent if it was one flag, but we're getting rare flags doing this shit.

I love this meme so much

>shitposting cointelpro trash on Sup Forums

stop it.

Infowars is a cointelpro operation.

youtube.com/watch?v=d7jJMYJbAKc&;;;;;;;

^ the method of distraction and disinformation

youtube.com/watch?v=dYl9iZlArjM

christianmediaresearch.com/content/alex-jones-affair-christian-patriot-family-betrayed

^ the selling out of those who trusted them

youtube.com/watch?v=GMy3lkBeftI

youtube.com/watch?v=zrTjPGy2k_U

Bill Cooper predicted 9/11 first and paid for it with his life on November 5 2001. Cointelpro Alex Jones gets to live and deceive you.

youtube.com/watch?v=Og2-JxDNa-8

Fritz Springmeier - again, lost his life to the regime. Worth listening.

youtube.com/watch?v=4_DYfA-RlcI

LOL, It's not like Malmö is a war zone or anything, shit rarely ever happens. Nothing is gonna come out of this, you'd have to go out in the nigger suburbs late at night for any chance of anything happening like robbery or rape

main sh'treim meeetr

I am waiting for this sooooo badly. I hope this reporter is gang-raped for 11 hours

This is a great meme

alex jones doesnt talk about jews
but neither did you

THE MAYON STREEM METEOR LOIYIN ABOOT SVEDEN

Wouldn't be surprised if PJW really was cointel honestly. He makes shit content that attracts the low end of the conservative block making everyone associated look bad.

bill cooper died like 15 years ago. get over it pussy faggit

I'm not a marxist scumbag, therefore I do not engage in identity politics.

We should definitely ban usury though. That'll cut off 99% of jew income, but we should do it because usury is degenerate sociopathy not because jews are into it.

eemagun my shogg

read the haavara agreement

Recognizing the Jewish problem isn't identity politics, any more than being against identity politics is identity politics.

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

>InfoWars
>"far-right"

GTFOH