CIVIL UNREST TEARS FRANCE APART

I THINK IT'S HAPPENING!!
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!
Why is this not reported in our MSM?
This is probably just the start buys. And I'm truly afraid it's coming this way.
>In Paris, law enforcement admit that two weeks of civil unrest has now led to full blown clashes in 20 districts. The police say that about 60% of those involved in the street fights are youths. In addition, this has led to an excuse for also an outright serious crime wave in at least 16 northern parts of Paris. In Rouen, located in Normandy, a catholic priest Father Jacques Hamel was murdered while he was saying mass at the altar last summer.

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/civil-unrest-tears-france-apart/

Other urls found in this thread:

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/obama-is-the-source-of-the-coup/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Niggers with 75 IQ aren't good a modern civilisation? No way!

>youths

Reinstate the monarchy.

>implying this isn't what edges the vote to le pen

part of the plan hombre

france deserve it for letting them come in and fucking thinks up.

>implying this isn't what edges the vote to le pen
I hope so, for France.

>French Republicanism
>secularism
>Social democracy
>Fifth republic
>4th republic
>3rd republic
>2nd republic
>1st republic
>Letting jewish traitors get off free
>Assassinating Newspaper editors
>sleeping with your mistress on your moped
>inciting violent revolution in canada

O I am laffin

When will the French learn that republicanism has failed them utterly? They inherited the greatest empire on the earth and squandered it. Not one single good thing has happened to France under a democratic government.

lol no

Why is the press not reporting this?

Remember, the reason this is happening in France, and will continue to happen at greater scales in other countries over the next ten years, is directly because of JEWS and their insane, BLIND HATRED of the goyim, and the policies they have subversively brought about to HARM THE GOYIM CHILDREN.

the nose knows

doesn't fit in with their narrative

ugh boys.... can we focus on the Milo pedo stuff and not make up fake news?

>doesn't fit in with their narrative
>narrative
>multiculturalism works

Keep it going we need to be encouraging this.

(((the press)))

Can we focus on our feels and Milo scandal guys?

thats a big horse

>and will continue to happen at greater scales in other countries over the next ten years,
We are also in The Fourth Turning.
Having our politicians dump a bunch of 12th century muslims on us doesn't help either.

I told you faggots there will be rioting in Europe.

I told you. Did you listen? No you didn't.

downvote

>Can we focus on our feels and Milo scandal guys?
Sure, we can watch France burn some other day.

We all knew but what the fuck can we do about it except let it happen until people catch on that shitskins=death of civilization

no!
i'll get confused with serbia

I'm have a hard time getting the following thread going. I've posted it twice and don't get any comments. I think it must be important......HELP

>OBAMA IS THE SOURCE OF THE COUP

RULE of LAW and the US CONSTITUTION are under ATTACK.
But we knew that already...didn't we Sup Forums?
The leftists will never stop until they get their way. Which probably means the deaths of millions.

>Obama waited until he had just 17 days left in office to sign an executive order to expand the power of the National Security Agency (NSA) allowing it to share globally intercepted personal communications with the government’s 16 other intelligence agencies BEFORE any application of top secret or privacy protection would be attached. Obama never did this while he was in office. Whenever a politician does something like this, there is ALWAYS a hidden agenda. This Obama executive order changed everything with regard to national security that was put in place by an executive order dating back to Ronald Reagan. Obama opened the flood gates and this I personally believe was a treasonous act showing the Democrats adopted a strategy to undermine Trump from the outset and to create massive civil unrest.

armstrongeconomics.com/world-news/civil-unrest/obama-is-the-source-of-the-coup/

Bet he fucks those

bump

The French aren't even fucking close to a breaking point yet

Only the men in the countryside give a shit. Everyone else in France is all aboard the diversity train. It's disgusting. You can't even begin to imagine how neo-liberal the French people are.

dude you know when people leave the house he is fucking that big one

It's it truly happening ? France civil war?

>France civil war?
Maybe not really a civil war so much, more like civil strife and anarchy?

I have not heard anything about this on American or British news radio.

So nothing's changed?

damn

Starts with Civil Strife, then escalates overtime into outright Civil War from defacto militias. The French elite may lose control of Paris without even realizing what's going on.

For you

Napoleon did nothing wrong.

He's /ourguy/

God damn, woke as fuck

If I fucked that pony would you cry?

>youths
apparently non-whites are "youths" into their 40's.

Anyways I'm sure this will burn out, but I wonder how bad one of these uprisings could get if the "youths" had any sort of goal beyond general mayhem or if they had even a low level of organization. How far could a group of a few dozen armed people get in a French city before encountering a force that could stop them I wonder?