#StandWithMilo Is a fucking trap by the left

They are using our own tactics.

Sup Forums does not support pedofilia in anyway. and if one is branded as pedo it's too late and we must leave him behind.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xz4-aEGvqQM
youtube.com/watch?v=L2fv5L09fr8
youtube.com/watch?v=IdXPJWODzjo
reuters.com/article/us-russia-un-churkin-idUSKBN15Z1UU
youtube.com/watch?v=2RScc2jH3jM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw
youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/02/pedophile-projection.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off shill everyone will forget in a few days anyway.

Don't fight the left on their own terms and never take their bait. Let Milo do his thing and the left get hysterical until they run out of steam.

Sup Forums hasn't supported Milo at all though. Not giving a shit about him isn't really new.

We don't have to abandon everyone who gets branded a pedo, only the ones who seem like they really are. Unfortunately things don't look too good for Milo on that front.

hæng dig selv

While I don't agree at all with what Milo has said, I will support his right to free speech. He hasn't committed any crimes yet, has he?

Fuck off. You never leave a man behind.

i dont give a singe fuck about that fucking jew

Sup Forums could not care less about Milo
He is a useful clown, but I aint defending pro-pedophilia rhetoric from a goddamn corn holler, or anyone for that matter.

This. Nothing is indefensible.

>> implying Milo is a man and not a fag.

Go back to (((reddit)))

Liking a gay jew pedophile. Nu-pol is doomed.

You are quite engaged today, petrol bay.

True or false, since the beginning we have used Milo as a shield. He is just a tool. A jewish faggot who loves niggers, yeah sure, 100% Sup Forums.

Don't mistake him thinking he is /ourguy/ with our real allegiance.

Yep
>I stand with pederasty, homosexuality, jews, crossdressing, bathing in pigs blood, twinks for Trump, and whatever else degenerate shit this faggot does.

I'm glad this fucking jew is finally gone

#ISTANDWITHPODESTA

Those Infants arn't going to fuck and behead themselves.

My tactics involve eating a grenade if cornered... so this is good right?

You arn't a pedophobe are you are you ??????
really afraid that killing children is a bad thing you are such a bigot user!

Milo may be a kike faggot, but he's an excellent way to redpill normies on basic shit

Always thought it bizarre how /pol readily drank the feminist-created (((pedo))) hysteria Kool Aid.

Now the chickens are coming home to roost.

You /pol tards did it to yourselves. You bought into the "Kill the pedos!" (i.e., anti white male) propaganda. You people are so arrogant you are incapable of seeing how the Globalists have briiliantly manipulated you to make war on white men.

so anytime the left calls someone a pedo we have to throw him under the bus in fear of being called one too?

gee where have we heard that before
>racist
>nazi

Love is love. Fuck off (this is ironic)

We can do both user.

It's just wrong hat this guy is being falsely accused of being a pedo. It's even more wrong that the entire right is dogpiling on him. They have no more integrity than the leftists.

>Sup Forums does not support pedofilia in anyway
>Posting in a cambodian loli hentai imageboard

Maybe it is. Maybe it isn't.

We'll know if they ever actually release this tape they apparently have of Milo taking advantage of drunk boys or whatever it is.

>if your branded we turn our back

Fuck off kike. ((You)) brand anyone you disagree with.

Sage this faggotry

not to mention in the actual interview the context is he was abused as a child and makes an off the cuff joke to justify it to himself so he doesn't have a mental break down then and there.

>The media and left and now the right is calling a child abuse survivor a Pedophile.

WHEN WILL JEWS DISSAVOW SYNGAGOGUES AND JUDAISM?!?!?!?!!?

It will get released at the same time Tom Arnold releases the vid of Trump saying nigger or whatever. Don't give these kikes one ounce of credibility.

>he thinks he speaks for everyone

/pol cannot see how they are being emotionally manipulated, like women who become strident, man-hating feminists.

Both are filled with a sense of rightous anger towards persecuting white men.

hush naow chiald.

Yes. On this point /pol cannot be differentiated from feminists.

But he's not even a pedo. Nothing what he said supports pedophilia. The whole word pedophilia is basically meaningless when it's used to refer to sexual relations involving an adult and what is legally defined as a minor which varies from country to country. Pedophilia is a deviant sexual attraction to prepubescent children. What the fag said did not in any way support pedophilia.

Everyone will be persecuted for their crimes.

youtube.com/watch?v=xz4-aEGvqQM

>is a fucking trap by the left

Why is every topic on Sup Forums boil down to fucking traps? Why the obsession over boipucci?

Sup Forums is neutral, but good try

He's not a fucking Pedo though. All he said was that he enjoyed the sex he had with an adult when he was 14. This doesn't make him a Pedo.

JE SUIS MILO

Except maybe if you are in LA.

Everything you wrote is Marxist-Feminist agitprop. History is completely different than feminist propaganda.

Just let it blow over. 98% of liberals don't know Milo or give any fucks about Milo. They'll forget about it in a week and he can make a comeback once the media has other priorities.

NO IDEA.

Kek'd and checked.

No, everything you write is the deluded propaganda of an actual pedophile.

That's the sad truth of homosexuality. Every homo i've befriended admits they were molested as a kid. I hope one day society will address this like adults and help these people early on. A lot of good people with real issues.

Watch this. Go back, it's probably only five or so minutes in that they start talking about Milo.
This is the podcast Milo was on.
Get some fucking perspective people. You're being rash.
youtube.com/watch?v=L2fv5L09fr8

Stop Abusing Children.

>Pedophilia
>cannibalism
>cropophagia
You're being an idiot, sure none of these are completely "indefensible" but itd be damn near impossible To prove yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=IdXPJWODzjo

He said it's not pedophilia when 13 yo "mature" boys have sex with grown men

This.
Hopefully he'll be able to regain his reputation.
Is Sup Forums actually against Milo? Do they not realize he is probably the largest red-piller of college-aged persons in America?
He got liberals to destroy their own campus.
All the liberals on my facebook are starting to defend Milo.
He might be a gay, nigger loving jew, but that's why he was able to get this far. It's either that or nothing.

as someone elses stated yesterday

"He is a Kamakazi Faggot flying his gay plane into the heart of degeneracy to reveal the underlying pedo issue to everyone"
>Might as well make a martyr out of him.

Interesting thought.
A bit too early, no?
Could this be a transition into Pizzagate like Trump's comments about Sweden the other night?

We push it in that direction.

> you can only get far if you're a kike who gets dicked by niggers

Fuck off Shlomo. May your family unionically die in a fire

Obviously you're not very well versed in American politics, commentary, or culture, because the most feared political commentators are those who defy the status quo of their race, religion, etc.
Black, female, or gay republicans are the absolute cream of the crop.
Automatically Milo is immune from legitimate accusations of homophobia, anti-semitism, racism (kind of), or white supremacy.
Look what happened to Richard Spencer...

That is not what he is saying at all.
>He has qualities that stand out because of his political leaning is all.

If you are a good artist your a good artist if your a good speaker your a good speaker he is just a rare mix of conservative (to distill it keeping his affairs in order) and gay nigger loving jew which makes him an oddity amongst those that share similar political leanings.

You can stand out without being Jewish Gay or nigger loving, Do you have anything you are good at any talents ?

Read actual history sometime.

Feminist Cancer.

> m-muh identity politics
> m-muh virtue signaling
Enjoy becoming Brazil 2.0
You richly deserve it

Not an argument, simpleton. You know what makes you a degenerate? It's not your deviant desires in themselves. It''s the fact you build your identity on your deviant desires and spend your time rationalizing them as normal and healthy and good.

What does history have to do with an interview conducted recently ?

Because you want to fuck babies to death I am a feminist ?
>Personally I would repeal women's sufferage.

>BABY FUCK BABY FUCK ITS AAAWWWWWRIRRRRRIIIIIIGHT amirite you fucker?

> oddity
As long as you fags will cling to special snowflakes, you'll stay on your downward spiral

placate
pləˈkeJt,ˈplakeJt,ˈpleJkeJt/
verb
verb: placate; 3rd person present: placates; past tense: placated; past participle: placated; gerund or present participle: placating

make (someone) less angry or hostile.
"they attempted to placate the students with promises"

Origin
late 17th century: from Latin placat- ‘appeased’, from the verb placare .

I said to martyr him just a moment ago.

Look dude I'm sorry Van der Bellen won and you guys probably won't see the light of conservatism until you're neck deep in islamic dick, but we've got a real movement and potential for change in America, and if that means playing by the leftists' rules to redpill some normies, so be it.

so anyways why are you defending the abuse of children under the age of 13 ?

>if one is branded as pedo it's too late

This is why I don't believe in white supremacy: no one in the Nordic countries has any fucking balls.

Reminder that Reddit faggots are trying really hard to make this a thing. Don't fall for it.

Milo's a distraction from the assassination of the Russian Ambassador to the UN today

Our president is a nominal figure, our head of state is the chancellor. Stay mad and brown

I think its an important topic to bring to the public forum.

this

Sup Forums will let the SJW wildfire consume civilization because some Jew lied and said Milo was a pedo

ftp

> choose between SJW nigger-loving fags and (((right-wing))) nigger-loving fags, goy

milo is not important at all he isn't even a US citizen.

Shilled, there's your proof. THE RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR TO THE UN WAS ASSASSINATED TODAY ON US SOIL

Cmon goy choose between the choices we give you.

youtube.com/watch?v=2RScc2jH3jM

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

youtube.com/watch?v=tV9UeKENOXw

youtube.com/watch?v=3uDDQvzWv5c

It's an opportunity to drop Milo even though he didn't say anything controversial.

We should give pewdiepie likes/subs/whatever, even though he knew exactly what he was doing and what the costs would be.

Flynn shouldn't have been dropped. Trump demonstrated that if there is even a whiff of controversy, he will drop his allies. The Deep State will surely try to use that tactic again. Trump also showed that he doesn't reciprocate much loyalty. That hurts the morale of his allies.

Trump needs to begin to learn that the Deep State are world-class regime-destroyers, by design. He needs to take these character assassinations very seriously and when his people can be defended, he needs to defend them. He also needs to basically use collective punishment on the whole IC until the leakers are identified. Don't let any of them in the doors and make them all clean the concrete steps with a toothbrush for a year until they rat on the leakers. Trump is a great business manager, but managing the military/law enforcement is different and he needs to be hard with them.

bump

Seriously, FUCK MILO. Throw him under the bus, he'll be fine. Tell everyone that MILO IS THE FIRST PIZZAGATE CASUALTY AND THAT MORE FAMOUS PEOPLE'S NAMES WILL BE COMING OUT VERY SOON.

Fucking ShareBlue is using our tactics against us and its working

it's all fake news

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/02/pedophile-projection.html

oh and sage'd

THEY ARE TRYING TO COVER UP THE ASSASSINATION OF THE RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR TO THE UN ON US SOIL TODAY

explain to me how it is working ?
>all they are doing is trimming the fat and summer fags that hung around and where do nothings.

Considering some will betray they will mouth off which is also good shareblue and the crew and manhattan knights are unironically bringing this to the public forums for us only to fall on their swords.

>The most hilarious part is they will be unable to stop.

What was his first and last name shit head.

Faggots like you are why Flynn got picked off so easily

support milophelia

Vitaly Churkin or you could have clicked the link.

You have alot to learn about spreading messages that people will want to listen to.

>"Vitaly Churkin hit by CIA puffer fish nerve agent."

Go check out how to write headlines.

When will you fucks realise, there is no US!!!! Fuck you and everything you believe in. I wouldn't piss in your mouth if your teeth were on fire

Pedo is the new racist. Can you idiots suspend judgment for 24 fucking hours?

This.
The virtue signalling is now virtue trolling, because they never believed the shit they spouted in the first place.
..I don't care a fuck about Milo. Never did.
It's his lookout.