Daily Reminder: Milo was Jewish plant to discredit the right wing

Seriously, a gay BBC loving Jew is the leader of the alt-right. This is Jewish tricks 101.

Anyone defending Milo on this board should be banned. This is the best thing that could have happened to us with Milo out of the way.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12384099/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Liberal shill pls

Vote here:
strawpoll.me/12384099/r

stop making threads about this

What happened?

Daily reminder that hating people because of the free choices they make in their personal life is a very left, special-snowflake thing to do. Milo is allowed to be a faggot. He's also an excellent voice for the right and irritant to infuriating SJWs. He's our guy and other faggots need to stand with him.

Dont worry OP the only peole defending him are paid shills.. they launched an attack tonight

For real man, have some sympathy
He was molested for years as a teen, did you really think he'd come out entirely okay from all that?

He's been vocally against pedophilia for as long as I can remember. He's just fucked up sexually because he was abused for a long time

Anyone defending Acosta for the Labor pick should be banned. He's the one that got Epstein a leader deal for fucking kids

It's literally nothing. I bet more people but his book now

He doesn't represent anyone but himself. Nobody asked him to be some kind of Sup Forums figurehead.

No he wasn't.

I'm going full pro-Milo on this one.

>media creates alt right
>media makes milofag face of alt-right
>MILO IS A PEDO
>YOU LIKED MILO BECAUSE WE SAID YOU DID SO YOU LIKE PEDOS

Come on shills, we saw this the instant you threw him up. Just because you were patient doesn't mean we didn't see it coming, fuck off

Fuck Milo he rode Sup Forums and Sup Forums all the way to his 15 minutes of fame. He never really believed any of the shit we believe; he just saw it as an opportunity to put shekels in his pocket because nobody else was doing so at the time. He literally came along at the right time and like the kike he is, attached himself to it at the perfect time.

For God's sake Sup Forums, he's the embodiment of everything this board stands against: A degenerate, Jewish, miscegenation practicing faggot.

The irony is that he used us to gain a modicum of fame, but by doing so he also flew too close to the sun (Sup Forumsand the redpills that we continuously drop and believe) and (((they))) finally got their opportunity to burn him for it. Fucking pottery.

Finally somebody is aware. I was afraid Sup Forums had been subverted entirely. 90% of the newfaggots on this board have fallen for the alphabet agencies memes.

Faggot talked about his first sexual experience when he was 17 with a 27 year old over a year ago. He liked it, it was legal. Now he's a pedo because the media says so. That's it.

notice how all the sharejew thread spamming is against him

hmmm made me think

Anyone who unironically considers themselves "alt-right" is a total faggot asking to be subverted.

JE SUIS MILO

Sup Forums agrees with the MSM now, sorry but you're the shill, obviously.

>DUDE HAVING SEX WITH """SEXUALLY MATURE""" 13 YEAR OLD BOYS IS OKAY LMAO

anyone defending this jew is either a shill or a pedo apologist

BERNIE SANDERS IS A PEDOPHILE

>BERNIE SANDERS IS A PEDOPHILE

A PEDOPHILE

no, it's something that anyone who isn't an outright amoral Jewish psychopath does. the left's problem is that they hate people for doing things that aren't actually wrong, not that they hate anybody for any personal choices they make

Most of his supporters you see on here are falseflagging shills and redditors from the_donald

This 100%

Why does america allow their country to be run by the known pedo trump? Doesn't make sense why pol supports that degeneracy.

>IMPLYING HE HASN'T AIDED THE GROWTH OF THE RIGHTWING AMONG THE YOUTH

SAGE AUTIST SHILL

>alt-right
there you go again with your shitty buzzwords

Milo was a random dude that triggered you, leftties.

>Milo was Jewish plant to discredit the right
nice try, Sup Forums doesn't take sides

you mean the thousands of articles calling him a pedo is fake news to discredit the right wing

milos done more for the right than anyone on here put together since being a gay jew actually strengthens his anti-PC arguments and wins over moderate liberals

only fucking retards on here actually think not seeming like a nazi enough is a bad thing because it's all an autistic image board roleplay to them and they're not interested in actually expanding into real life and attracting normies aka the goal of all political movements

Was never the leader of the alt right you twats. He's the Kayne West of the right. Fucking weirdo, self proclaimed voice of his people, massive ego, you know the run down. He's basically a political comedian, he has no real power and is totally irrelevant, I have no idea why the media see's him as a figure head. A shitty frog image holds an incredible amount of power compared to his ass.

Common libtard idea grasping at straws to discredit any who disagree.