Kek is using Milo to destroy Libs via Pizzagate

Over 2 years now, we've seen kek paving the way for the total destruction of libtardism. This Milo shitstorm will turn into a massive virtue signaling effort by the Left against pedophilia.

Praise Kek

And then PizzaGate investigation will come to fruition. The Left will have a massive psychological meltdown.

this

he was going to tell all about pizza gate.

but (((They))) shilled this on him - its an interview from last year, they could have blown the media up on him at anytime. but they choose now

This, if they oppose Milo, then they also must oppose islam and pizzagate. This is not the time for defense, but time for an offensive.

>milo

Literally who

You realize that pedogate isn't about libs or dems, right?

I will add that I expect the recent shilling trying to link Trump with Epstein will backfire magnificently though.

BBBUUUMMMPPP

islam teaches its their right under the freedom of religion to have sex with and marry 9 year olds. No US law supersedes religion.

Does Kek demand that we sacrifice Milo?

Speak to us

Bump!

holy shit
what was the phonecall that stopped him from talking about pizzagate at the one university

This is looking more and more like a terrible move for the left. They're latching on hard to this new anti-pedophilia outrage and in doing so they're burning bridges with all of the progressives and people who push for more tolerance.

They've committed to condemning Milo and they're gonna have to condemn everyone who might be a pedophilia from now on. Including Pizzagate and Islam.

true but for all the left knows Pizzagate is something being pushed by frog nazis
it'll be quite the pill if it ever comes to fruitition.
I imagine many denying it no matter the obvious evidence, coincidentally seeming crazier that flat earthers or something

Yes

Not happening.

Speaking of Kek, I was wondering to myself what the actual definition of "Shadilay" is. If you don't associate the word with the song, kek, or pepe, here's what shadilay means.
Shadilay
the jewish word for peace and unity.

only temporarily.
Milo was already aware of this going to happen once pizzagate starts coming to it's end

kek sure is an ironic god

BUMP FOR MORE

Only problem is pizzagate is madeup bullshit. Trump is the real pedo.

If it's gay, it goes into the astray

Well well well lookie here.

Shareblue's #2 in command is involved in a tv show that displays pedo symbols.

MILO IF YOU ARE READING THIS GO ON THE ATTACK AND SHINE THE LIGHT ON PIZZAGATE. REDIRECT THE ATTACK RIGHT BACK ON THE LEFT.

kek was always on our side

Yes. The Left is so desperate to smear anyone on the Right that they will make a huge deal out of this. Then when their own idols are tied up in it (and way worse), they have no way to weasle out and pretend it's not that bad.

Also I just realized this. The word Shadilay is made up of 8 letters however the letter A is used twice.
THIS MEANS THAT THE WORD SHADILAY IS MADE UP OF 7 DIFFERENT LETTERS!!!
HOLY.....

need more artists

I can feel it bro. I am ready.

Truly magical.

posting pizzagate stuff

They will work together to make it happen

jidf psy-op. typical kike bastards!

Praise Kek!

he has t.v. appearances scheduled this week.
redpills incoming.

a shill, there's like 15-20 hired professionals making threads on Sup Forums that are pro-Milo right now it's really really fucking obvious

Praise to KEK

PRAISE KEK

Just another axe swing into the stump. Bring it down boys. SHADILAY

PRAISE KEK!!!

nose nose

>No US law supersedes religion.

US law supersedes religious law for the purpose of allowing all religions to exercise their faith without falling prey to persecution

hes right you know

Half or more of you want him to burn. Why would Milo want to do anything for you guys now?

17th dimensional chess...

Once the Islamic population becomes the majority, you can kiss any U.S. law goodbye.