Defending Milo will Move the Overton Window on Pedophilia

Well Sup Forums...it looks like The Elite are attempting to move the Overton Window on pedophilia, except this time—they're trying to make you do the dirty work for them.

If you defend Milo's pedophilia related statements with arguments like "ayckchually it's hebephilia so...". you are effectively shifting the Overton window on Pedophilia. We are the last bastion of morality, oddly enough. If we go, who is going to fight the left? There is no greater consolidated voice of reason than this forefront. We simply cannot allow ourselves to violate core, altruistic values solely to defend someone because "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." We can't be normalizing pedophilia defenses. Even people talking about it at all shifts the window.

YOU DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TALKING ABOUT IT.

For example, gay rights were "talked about" for a long time until they started to become a national, hot button issue, and if we defend it at all, we are only adding more precedent for forgiveness, which will most certainly be utilized by the marching steps of "progress" inevitably climbing the stairs of moral bankruptcy. If we start openly defending pedophilic statements—so will they. And they're fucking crazy, so before you know it they'll be quickly defending actions as well, and using OUR support of Milo as precedent and apology.

The Elite are making another big push at normalizing pedophilia, so you should do your part and allow this to be what it is—a casualty of war. Milo fought some good battles, at times, and was an interesting chaos element, but he is beyond the pale now. It was already difficult to support him before, but now...

Don't do the Elite's work for them. Please.

This has been a Sup ForumsSA.

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542691
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!IFaGGoTiRY/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Normalizing pedophilia? Nice.

It's free real estate.

Normalizing Pedophilia? It's free real estate.

What big push to normalization? Obama did not roll back any laws or enforcement, for example.

This isn't an attempt by the elite to normalize pedophilia.

This is a smear campaign intended to destroy one of the right's most effective speakers.

You shills are everywhere.

Milo is the single biggest asset we have in the culture war. He was a huge faggot even before this drama start but he's our faggot. The important thing is that he's red pilling normies everywhere. His views are the gateway into right wing nationalism.

good point. We should be normalizing pedophilia for everyone, not just the elite.

Why is nobody talking about the king pedo himself, trump

You think Donald Trump is the only person who plays 8D International Stargammon?

These people certainly know how to accomplish several things in one move. They've been doing it for yeahs.

>Milo is the single biggest asset we have in the culture war.
Name one single thing he accomplished besides bathing himself in fucking pig's blood and making us look retarded.

You think he's valuable because you think Identity Politics is a spearhead that we need to win. We don't. We just need to hold. The left has been cannibalizing itself for years and self-imploding. They play dirty pool and with every shot they fire they destroy their credibility with moderates and those on the fence.

Stay rational. Stay sane. Stay strong. Our enemy is retarded.

I would appreciate having some voice in the right, I just wish Milo wasn't my hebe-representative for this bullshit

Except he didn't defend pedophilia and the clip was edited

Share non-edited clip please.

Explain how?

He doesn't have a message beyond free speech.

Cringiest shill post I've seen all day. Bet you're tired, huh OP?

>A faggot is the most important asset to our movement

>young males are being marginalized and feel unneeded and unworthy
>lol muh bbc though
>I got molested
>but not really lol I liked it and children like I was can consent because I really did consent and it didn't mentally disturb me lol

He redpilled masses of university plebs and brought right to mainstream.

I agree with you in regards to identity politics and we don't need him for that - but that doesn't change the fact he was the onyl guy with balls to actually visit dens of SJW and talk some sense into them. By comparison, most anons are fucking no one doing fucking nothing IRL.

>by defending guy who is against pedophilia but merely stated that teenagers do fuck and not all of them are traumatized and may even find some solace in their relationships even if he's against 13 year olds fucking you normalize pedophilia - the post

You are a shill or you've got taken in by shills.

Reminder that Reddit faggots are trying really hard to make this a thing

I am aware of the story. I know it has largely removed from context, and that there have been worse pedophilia supporting statements from major news sites.

That being said, I am noticing a lot of discussion about "whether it's ok for a 13 year old" and that "this is common in the gay community" and "what exactly is necessary to be able to consent" and it freaks me out. It freaks me out because it almost seems like crowd sourcing defenses. I see so many arguments where the nuance becomes so specific and the greater picture of overall societal health is just totally forgotten and whenever you see that shit start to happen it's like, oh no...the cancer is spreading. It's normalizing.

Sup Forums is a hive mind brain computer. If we keep trying to defend Milo by explaining why "these" pedophilic statements are "not that bad", we are refining the argument memes to spread and are shifting the window. It's better to just leave it alone, in my mind.

>thinking Sup Forums cares about a literal faggot pedophile kike

And zoophilia. He fucks niggers.

Save your 'drawing extreme conclusions' for your garbage headlines.

You will be eating my semen in 3 months, you failure of a news reporter

Bump
That gay kike was never one of us to begin with, always just an alt lite cuck looking to make shekels off of book deals

He didn't redpill anyone he just polarized the students because it sells an helps to further push an agenda of civil unrest.
For true peace and prosperity we must enlighten the world of Jared Taylor's teachings. Also I've met a lot of liberals who are hypocritical in nature, quoting the Bible and calling Jesus "The Prince of Peace" while failing to realize Jesus(and Hitler, albeit indirectly) was murdered by Jews. They criticize conservatism and the KKK while forgetting that it was the God of the Bible who destroyed the tower of Babylon and separated the world's people giving them a language barrier as to remain separated

Milo is LITERALLY saying he "consented" when he was 13.

He is LITERALLY donning the mantle of the consenting child. He is the face and voice of a child that says "it was alright that I was statutorily raped, it wasn't a big deal and it was actually ME WHO WANTED IT"

If you don't see how this NORMALIZES pedophilia by giving a character to an archetype NEVER BEFORE REPRESENTED in the mainstream then boi you aren't paying attention.

he turned left wing zombies into right wing zombies

not an accomplishment

>one of us
gooble gobble gooble gobble!

>calling them elites
Whew lad, your mask is slipping

It's even worse on /his/ look at this gore shit 1/

Sup Forums has been infiltrated by the jew.

Wow I'm dumb forgot pic
1/

THIS.

FUCK MILO. LET THE PEDO CRASH AND BURN

Dear OP: you're a low IQ fucking moron.

Milo was the first person to loudly and publicly take on the entire leftist base of power, the SJWs, the feminists, Islam, and every other disgusting tenant that the Commies hold dear.

And when he was doing all that, where were the white men? Have you forgotten? THEY WERE COWERING IN THEIR KEK-SHEDS, too fucking scared to do anything but lose another battle.

The leftists realize just how dangerous Milo has become and they want him gone, and luckily for them, you retards are going to do the job. You and your bullshit purity-spiraling will once again destroy a far-right movement right as it begins to gain traction.

no one cares

>Not being okay with 28 year olds fucking 13 year olds

>Purity Spiraling

I will see you as ashes soon you shylock fuck

>it looks like The Elite are attempting to move the Overton Window on pedophilia

Actually, quite the opposite. Witness the fact that Salon had to scrub their site of pro-pedo articles so they could attack Milo.

Milo was enough of a threat to them that they had to hurt their own long-term dream of legalized pedophilia by smearing someone with the pedo accusation.

And they were THIS close to getting Roman Polanski back in the country.

Reddit D&C Shill go home.

At best he's a one trick pony against feminism, he's just a provocateur who's after shekels

Milo is /ourgay/

Kids would be so lucky

Throw Milo under the bus, seriously fuck him he'll be fine. POST EVERYWHERE THAT MILO IS THE FIRST PIZZAGATE CASUALTY AND THAT MORE FAMOUS NAMES WILL BE COMING OUT SOON.

Reminder milo is not really a pedophile and this was a hit piece orchestrated by the lügenpresse.

>Shylock fuck
I kekd

You're mixing shit up so I am not surprised it freaks you out and think it's "pedophilic statements". There were several different topics he addressed and anons started lumping them together to make sensationalist 'he supports something evil' bullshit.

He stated, as it is true, that there are 13 year olds who fuck and those who do may find older partners. He said he cannot condone such thing in general, "case by case" etc shit

He used word "young boy" in regards to relationships. Anons freak out or act like they freak out as they're shills who just convince other anons to freak out in their stead - as they immediately assume he means a kid yoo young to consent, forgetting that phrases like "young college girls" are quite normal, just less vague due to - in this case - "college", and forgetting that "boy" is apparently common term in gay community lingo, describing a role in relationship completed by another person who is "daddy" and who in reality doesn't have to be a father of anyone.

Then he claimed he supports intergenerational relationships and anons flipped their shit again immediately making a leap to belief that he means relationship between a kid and much older partner of such kid even when he claimed himself earlier and later he's not into fiddling kids. Intergenerational relationships are actually not that uncommon, especially if we talk about rich guy who's, for example, 40 but gets himself 20 year old wife.

Anons freak out about priest fucking thing when it turns out Milo was making an edgy joke regarding his own past of abuse.

Milo corrects common misconception lumping pedophilia and hebephilia together. Shills use it as somehow an argument that he loves both.

Generally, the whole pedophilia accusation is a crock of shit and any user going for it is likely a victim of shills, too stupid to realize it but happy that at last they have someone to hate.

The left has won every single battle for the last 100 years. Every. Single. One.

The right has done NOTHING to fight back...At least until Milo came along and gave people back their voices.

You're an idiot. The right, until very recently, has been incompetent, ineffective, and purity-spirals out of control every time they even begin to win a battle; and it's happening again. Right now.

A reminder that this is what (((they))) do, here's an example, Weimar Germany Cultural Marxism ground zero
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.veteranstoday.com%2F2013%2F09%2F24%2Fsexual-decadence-weimar-germany%2F

GAS ALL PEDOS

PED WAR NOW

>mfw milo's mission all along was to infilitrate the "alt-right" and become the face of the largest most talked about "pedophilia scandal" in years not only get them to look bad of course but to make them defend pedophilia, however slight, for them, and that is why he dropped that bizarre interview a year ago where he said these retarded things.
at last i truly see

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

the left is attempting to normalize pedophilia behind the veil of "cultural acceptace". this is why the globalists have been pushing muslim refugees into western countries. elites can just convert to islam and have their way with children out in the open.

>The left has won every single battle for the last 100 years. Every. Single. One.

Well, except anything to do with economics. They won all the battles to do with degeneracy, but since the right-wing elite is also full of degenerates, it wasn't much of a battle.

What you just explained was normal and legal for the last 10,000 years of human history you stupid idiot.

It wasn't until feminists came along that people got married in their fucking 30's and 40's.

It's like you enjoy the thought of women riding the cock carousel instead of being married off as soon as they got their first period, which is how god intended it.

You beta males are nothing more than closeted feminists. You are disgusting, weak, and pathetic.

Pedophilia IS wrong. A young wife being married to an older man? This is how it is supposed to be.

Left has one this past century, but we are just beginning to turn that around, just watch

Fuck off with your reverse psychology shilling OP. Sup Forums never latched onto Milo like the self-described alt-right on plebbit did- we don't need a new reason to hate him. He's a BBC-craving, flaming, degenerate Jew. What's worse, he's Greek.

You'll do nothing you pasty, fat, low IQ, pig. Which is what the right has always done: nothing.

>purity-spiraling
We must remain consistent or we're no better than they. I'm not on a fucking "team" you imbecile. I have moral fibre that I not only want to uphold, but spread.

I will do everything I can to keep this shit from becoming normalized.

PROTIP I was around here for gamergate and have always had a soft spot for Milo because he was the first one to be a bro in a sea of non-bros but that was then and lately he has been a nuisance eye-sore with all his bizarre behavior and missed opportunities.

We don't need Milo to make headlines. We already have Trump.

Sure thing shlomo

I stand with milo.
I do not stand with pedophilia.
I do not stand with the elite.
Words have meanings.
You cannot change them with propaganda or fallacies.

no and sage'd

Hey look a shill!

use the right words, then we can talk

until then you are just trying to ride a snide and juvenile wave of fallacies

>Well, except anything to do with economics

The left controls: venture capital, finance, banking, education, the colleges, tech, entrepreneurship, mass media, mainstream news, the legal professional, and MOST of the Fortune 1000.

So try again. The right? They control the trades, energy, and have more people participating in the military.

You are right.

>except anything to do with economics

Because financial spendings and infrastructure build around accepting and housing "refugees", allowing illegal immigrants to keep leeching off, increasing welfare state didn't happen, right?

user has a point, Milo is a fag and sometimes even an irritating one but he was the only one who was standing with Sup Forums when Gamergate happened and the only one who actually done shit against leftists outside of internet arguments. Before that, right, not even popular here take on it but in general - was utterly dominated by "muh feelings" shit. And retarded anons only want to return to that time.

If not the fact that it's appaling and I'd rather not wish it on anyone I'd feel a ping of satisfaction as many of those anons seems to be burgerlanders and if shit will get worse as they try to make it - they'll be the one first feeling the fallout.

Everybody else plays 3d at most. Don can manuever through time. If he couldn't then Hillary would be Pres

our battle, you and me, and those with us and milo, is against the human ego, the hysteria that also created the salem witch trials.

The mob with torch and pitchfork will always be around the corner as long as humans exist

hitler fought back.....

>"boy" is apparently common term in gay community lingo
I bet you know all about that, dontcha. Well user, I don't frequent men's bath-houses and neither does the rest of my family so when we hear the phrase "young boy" having sex with "older man" we don't think of it in terms like "young college girls."

>Generally, the whole pedophilia accusation is a crock of shit
I agree. Too bad he wasn't more careful and I'm sorry to see him go. But honestly, I think he has more tricks up his sleeves. Gays are masters of drama.

>Well Sup Forums...it looks like I just learned about the Overton Window from the newest Sargon video, his dick tastes so good in my mouth!

Fuck off faggot

I don't see it that way, it is an opportunity to expose the left as cold, heartless, Stalinists, that have no concern for the victim of molestation, at the hands of a liberal, democrat priest. Imagine more.

the shills are on the other side, honey buns

That douchebag makes his living by being edgy and running his mouth. Now he's being held accountable for his bullshit and fuckmouths like you are defending his ass.

The Times normalizing pedophilia

nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

>We must remain consistent or we're no better than they. I'm not on a fucking "team"

And this right here is why the right hast lost EVERY battle for the last 100 years. RIGHT HERE. THIS IS WHY.

Let me break it down:

>Consistent
This is pointless. You leave your bullshit moral compass at home. You use every tactic, every pawn, every tool, anything at your disposal. The left excels at this. The right? They waste time on bullshit pointless morality.

>Not on a team
No shit. No wonder you and your stupid bands of idiots area always getting divided, conquered, and defeated. Each one of you 90 IQ shitheads thinks your the 2nd coming of Alexander the Great, when in fact your a bunch of individualistic assholes too disconnected to ever work together and get anything done.

Again let me clarify this for you since you're a stupid fuck: the left keeps winning, and the right keeps losing because of the exact stupid shit you just endorsed.

Thanks.

>purity-spirals
What is this phrase? That's twice now I've seen this new phrase.

Are you trying to make us seem like puritans or something here? Trying to establish it like a bad thing? Like how the left "cannibalizes" each other with their "virtue signaling"?

Purity spiral. Ha. I'm just remaining consistent here. Milo is a degenerate and this pedo shit is the last straw.

If podesta said exactly the same shit Milo said, you faggots would be having a field day with ti.

But because it was "THE GREAT FAGGOT MILO" you are defending it.

You faggots have no principles lmao.

>honey buns
No I'm looking right at one
I'll only tell you this once Shills...

This

>I bet you know all about that, dontcha.
You bet wrong or at least, the reason why you think I know about this is wrong. I've seen user's explanation in one of the dozen earlier threads, googled around and verified it and then found Milo's response confirming and stating the same thing.

>I agree. Too bad he wasn't more careful and I'm sorry to see him go. But honestly, I think he has more tricks up his sleeves. Gays are masters of drama.
Maybe, though I think that he made a critical mistake in acting like those people did get to him. He should've write his response and then flick them a bird. But he broke, which is understandable but it also created a weak point in armor - and soon after the whole CPAC, book publication cancellation and other shit followed. Such a waste.

Age of consent is 14 in Germany.

And he fought very very poorly and lost. Had he actually genocided the people responsible for that war instead of trying to contain, house, and then deport them, we might have had a fighting chance.

Now we sit on the very brink of destruction and the idiot far-right would rather purity-spiral and virtue-signal to each other rather than use the few tools at our disposal and actually win.

Fuck off back to whatever leftist superpac hired you and return your paycheck, shill

:^)

But Milo isn't a German now is he?

>Doesn't cuck on principles of conservatism because some edgy celeb wants to normalize fucking 13 year olds

>He's the shill

wew

Yeah, he spoken for himself. Anyone can say they decided to do this or that when they were children, doesn't mean that they judge everyone's action by the same token. He's older now, well in age of consent and if he can from perspective of today claim he consented earlier then you can assume he knows the best for whether it was consent.

You could throw shit if he'd say that every 13 year old can consent and it'll be all fine in every case, but he didn't. Instead you're running your mouth while also getting angry over your own delusions and go capital letters like if that'd make it more reasonable.

>The left has won every single battle for the last 100 years. Every. Single. One.
Let me articulate something on this point.

The world had never seen such an effective mass communication device as the radio and television until the past one hundred years. That's a blip in human history. Unfortunately, propagandists and marxists seized control right from the start and grew into the mega corporations we see today. For nearly 100 years they've had complete control of the narrative.

We are in a new era. Memes are the new TV. Everyone's eyes are on Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube—where ANYONE can "seize the memes of production." We have a chance to win against the left for a change because now we are finally able to control a massive international platform's most widely consumed media, in this case, memes, and we are using those memes to combat the years of rot that set in.

This is an information war. This is an ideology war. We don't need Milo. We need to retain our IDEOLOGY.

Maybe for you and your itty bitty Benis
:DD

>hurr durr what are purity spirals
>hello, fellow Sup Forumslacks
tell Brock you need more training.

The left fight like girls, so it is hard for real men to stoop to that level, but that said, a hard slap across there face would be enough to put them straight.

No, he's British, where the age of consent is 16. The point is teenagers having sex and getting married has been the case for almost all of history and only recently has there been an (((effort))) to stigmatize it (white people wait to get married -> white people have less children -> shitskins outbreed whites, hmmm makes you think...)

lmao

>see pic faggot

THE AMMUNITION TO DESTROY MILO IS HERE

MILO CALLED FOR THE 'DAY OF THE ROPE' ON Sup Forums
DON'T LET THE METEOR SEE THIS
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542691
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!IFaGGoTiRY/

Wrong. You have a toe-hold essentially into mainstream media. That is it. They control everything else, still.

We are so far from winning it's not even mildly funny; it is fucking terrifying.

We need every loud outspoken ally we can get. Until Milo is actually convicted in a court of something related to pedophilia, I don't give a fuck what he spouts off about.

Meh
There's a hundred more men waiting to take up the flag
A thousand
A million.
Strike down Milo and its Kanye
Strike down Kanye and its Caitlin Jenner
Strike down Jenner and its some spic or chink or poo in the loo

This is real actual widespread grassroots rebellion. not the engineered crap of the last 60+ years.
And like the hydra, destroying one head only makes room for more.

The Frog rain became the frog plague and will end in the frog reign. Praise Kek.