The 2nd amendment will protect me fr-

>the 2nd amendment will protect me fr-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tycM8jq2xVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>the 2nd amendment was a good id-

This is why we need to deregulate nukes. I could have neutralized the asteroid before it posed a threat if the ATF hadn't sat on my tax stamp for so damn long.

At least I die an alpha male

>niggers are equ-

The 2nd amendment also won't protect me from dying of scurvy, what the fuck does a meteor have to do with anything?

>tfw when the white homicide rate includes spics

Fucking rural and suburban gunfags.
WELL REGULATED MILITIA

Chicago has the strictest gun control in the country

>gun control was a good id-

>2nd amendment is about protection and not about person freedom

Actually, you can hunt meat and preserve it in such a way that produces vitamin c, but that's some serious hardcore shit.

>niggers aren't equ-

Thank Indiana.

You idiot. An asteroid cannot guard street corners. And asteroid cannot hold ground. An asteroid can enforce curfew. To enforce a totalitarian state the asteroid would need many smaller meteroids to suppress the local populace.

I thought you hated Constitutional Amendments? Get rid of the second and we take the 14th, Trudeau. Yeah we know it's you, pussy boi

>I thought you hated Constitutional Amendments?

equal under the law =/= genetically equal you retard

If my gun is so useless why do you commies want it so badly?

>implying I don't have the right to go out pumping that asteroid full of 000 buck, screaming Freebird at the top of my fucking lungs

The MI will

Hide behind your waifu, doesn't cover up the stench of milky coins eminating from your BLACKED boipussy. You want to take away our second amendment? Move to our country and try it, because with luck you'll catch a train right on time to catch the day of rope.

Wish it would hurry up and fall. Maybe if I shoot at it, it will hurry up.

no one is 'genetically equal' retard, you'd know this if you weren't a rural or suburban retard and took a biology class instead of "muh intelligent design/creationism"

ADJUST SIGHTS

Yeah hillary totally could have stopped the asteroid by being such a slaaayy queen.

The second amendment will not protect you from God's wrath. That is correct.

youtube.com/watch?v=tycM8jq2xVU

hey wanna turn this into a post-firearms-self-defense webm thread?

>implying i can't destroy an asteroid with my dou obrez's