prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542691
friatider.se/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polis-skot-varningsskott
youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!IFaGGoTiRY/
ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trumps-words-vs-trumps-advisors
slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/12/donald_trump_walked_in_on_half_dressed_teen_girls_in_the_dressing_room_pageant.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5492063_re-insight-iraq-afghanistan-general-observations-.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AWOO~

MILO CALLED FOR THE 'DAY OF THE ROPE' ON Sup Forums
DON'T LET THE METEOR SEE THIS
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542691
(part 1)

I did a couple of shoops. Don't mind me.

Pedophilia is a mental illness. Pedophiles that have commit no crime should be incarcerated and studied to find a cure. Child molesters should be executed. Hebephilia is perfectly natural.

There is nothing biologically wrong with attraction to females capable of ovulation and breeding. That said there is at least some evidence to suggest females breeding as early as 11 can threaten the life of the child and the mother, for this reason I support the age of consent remaining at 16, since most females will be able to safely breed by this point. Females should be trained to manage a house and raise children their entire lives, and they should begin meeting potential husbands when they get their first period. Premarital sex is degenerate in 99.9% of cases and the only exceptions I'd say are those that are virgins that give each other their virginity and then get married.

Allow me to reiterate: Pedophilia is a mental illness such as Homophilia or foot or scat fetishists and they should not be allowed to participate in society. Those Pedophiles that abuse pre-pubescent children are irredeemable criminals that deserve nothing but death.

Hebephilia is perfectly natural and attraction to females capable of producing eggs to be fertilized is not comparable to attraction to pre-pubescents. While I believe a general AoC of 16 is good, I also believe females that aren't yet 16 that have developed enough bodies should be allowed to breed if they are already married. Philandering is degenerate, regardless of age.

inb4
>y-you're a pedo!
>b-but I'm a footfag/scatfag!
>g-gays aren't the same as pedos!
Kill yourself.

B'WOOOOOOO

(part 2)

well this weekend he supplied the rope

Is it creepy for me to go to Mr.Gattis by myself to play arcade games? I just have a craving to play arcade games and Mr. Gattis is the most reasonably priced, all the cool places literally cost 2$ to play a friggin claw machine game.

What is consensus on Milo. Personally I dont give a fuck about him. He is basically an internet celebrity and has gained popularity from his fucking around (literally and figuratively). He infuriates leftists but he is a faggot and now he has been ousted as a proprietor of pedophilia. Personally I think we should be happy at the asshurt he caused and now just avoid him all together. I will not defend on this because I feel it is indefensible.

Yeah cry me a river bitch, try being a jebhead on Sup Forums then come talk to me

friatider.se/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polis-skot-varningsskott

>You're into WHAT? "Hebe"?
>Oh sweetie..
>I guess I'll have to change your opinion on REAL womyn, sweetie

We live and die by your orders, Boss

Nice ~

Fighting nazis is the most cherished and longest lasting 4 year tradition in American history!!!!

youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc

#FreeTrump my niggas

Like & Comment. Show your support faggots

Is this really her? hahaha.

I wonder if her pussy gets puffier whenever Don tweets.

AWOO~

Ew, a nigger

Attraction to that body is perfectly natural and she looks developed enough to breed. Her face is ugly though.

Fake and gay

And even if it isn't fake, fuck him regardless. We need to stop giving this kike attention

SIMPLY SMASHING.

He needs to dig himself out and start attacking the media for covering for Lena Dunham, Woody Allen, etc.

I'm sure he's being advised. This is eminently simple to come back from if he's smart. He didn't say advocate anything illegal unlike Ruth Ginsberg the supreme court justice.

DISAVOW YEB NOW

He's too controversial for the establishment which is what Trump is now.

His comments that caused the controversy were taken out of context but this is the new normal now, no controversy allowed.

Can someone put a hat on this girl?

Say it with me

PRESIDENT HANNITY

N-NANI?!

Friendly reminder :^)

PEDO SCUM!

Wow he's so funny lol

We have plans for war with every country on the fucking planet, just in case. Especially Canada. Day of the Rake soon.

Sure ~

There are riots taking place as he wrote that.

Someone text him the picture of the Swedish woman in the rocks.

>Eddie munster look alike contest

What do I have to do to get a 10/10 Slav qt? Does it count depending on what type of Slav I'm dealing with?

>Irish President

yeah, maybe not

Who?

IT'S REAL YOU FUCKing NEWFAG
THAT'S HIS TRIPCODE
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!IFaGGoTiRY/

What an insidious kike

GOOD MORNING

We've had a lot of Irish presidents

JFK was Irish.

Thanks, m8

Hey Sean, I heard you have vaginal sex with your wife for the purpose of procreation

take the black pill

That fucking whore of a leaf needs to be purged from our nation. Pretty sure you could execute her for treasonous actions when she was governor.

>Flynn
;_;

that's right user. anytime we on the left call someone a pedo you guys better throw them under the bus for us.. you don't want to be called a racists.. i mean a nazi... i mean a pedophile do you?

Fuck the media and the left.. if that fag Milo is going to burn, it's going to be on our terms , not theirs.

that's a public tripcode

I wonder how they feel about throwing japs in concentration camps or siccing policing dogs on niggers

Hey, goys.
C-Can you Delete that.

Isis/Jihadi sympathizing kike

Jesus Christ, man, McMaster must be a neocon POS.

Read the posts, newfag.
It's Milo.

McMaster had a picture of Rommel in his command tank with him during the Iraq. At one point an Iraqi POW who could speak english asked about it. McMaster responded that if he'd read Rommel's book he wouldn't be a POW.

Faggot weebs

nah, it's not milo

Kike alert

How can they show this on TV?

>average intelligence quotient (IQ) of the intelligence community
>184

>average intelligence quotient (IQ) of the drumpf administration
>79

*straightens jacket*

'nuff said.

>whore of a leaf
Kek!
>mfw I can post images on mobile again

Quit being a concern shill.

Here ~

nah, it's him. I remember him coming here

another neocon hawk in the administration with this new national security adviser

ronpaullibertyreport.com/archives/trumps-words-vs-trumps-advisors

here's hoping that trump can keep them in line and keep us out of any more foreign entanglement

say it with me:

PRESIDENT HANNITY

When Kristol and Mccuck both applaud McMaster, I begin to worry.

REMINDER TO SHILLS:

YOU CAN SUCK OUR STAR SPANGLED DICKS BECAUSE WE WON, AND WE'RE STILL WINNING, AND WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING

PRAISE KEK AND PASS THE AMMUNITION, SHADILAY!

You're a confirmed newfag.
It was him.

Because she's a demon. She's not pure.

*tips fedora*

slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/10/12/donald_trump_walked_in_on_half_dressed_teen_girls_in_the_dressing_room_pageant.html

>Four former contestants in the Donald Trump–owned Miss Teen USA pageant told BuzzFeed that Trump walked in on them while they were changing during the 1997 competition. The dressing room was full of contestants—51 in all—between the ages of 15 and 19.

>Trump himself has bragged about exploiting his power as the then-owner of the pageants to force naked or half-dressed contestants to let him stare at them. He told Howard Stern in 2005 that he pretended to be checking on the progress of the show:

>"Well, I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show: I’ll go backstage, and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I'm the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it. You know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, the dresses. “Is everyone OK?” You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. “Is everybody OK?” And you see these incredible-looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that."

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/54/5492063_re-insight-iraq-afghanistan-general-observations-.html
Here is what the wizard had on the matter.
There's a say on McMaster.

>tfw based Evan ran such an intelligent campaign he couldn't even win second place in Utah

the plan

KEK WILLS IT

He's just undercover. It's all a ruse. 9D chess.

You're going to die.

>YOU CAN SUCK OUR STAR SPANGLED DICKS

You can stop with this narrative anytime.

what is this proving?

I think the red anime hat would look prettier though.

>Hope and Stephen Miller standing together
Do u think he has a crush on her?

That he tacitly approves the "day of the rope," aka gas the kikes, race war now.
If the MSM sees this, he'll be crucified.

Unarguably adults.

16 is the AoC in the majority of the US.

DESU VULT