Where were you when Styx and Sup Forums took the blue pill...

Where were you when Styx and Sup Forums took the blue pill? Where were you when they unwittingly advanced the mainstream media's agenda? For free.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMYyJUGb_A4
youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtu.be/1wUDTkOzLQA
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw forced to side with sarcuck

What happened to you Sup Forums?

Fuck off. Did you defend Salon when they tried normalizing pedophilia?

>i cant take criticism

stop being so weak minded faggot.

Styx, you fuck off, your new vid sucked cock, make a video about your personal spiritual practices

>taking a bullet for a faggot
Hello r_thedonald, thanks for popping in Sup Forums's office. But sadly I regret having to inform you that you have to go back.

Why would anyone listen to a word this faggot says? Just look at him.

I can't, I have to continue my Armenian genocide series.

styx did get cucked by ctr shill what a fag bet he didnt predict this i mean for fuck sake you at thiis guy

Styx can you do more trip reports? Specifically DMT

Pathetic. It's embarrassing to share a board with a bunch of imposters and newly minted shills like you.

No. All things are Armenian now.

>thinking Milo wasn't a plant to begin with
Everybody that defends Milo is either a shill or incredibly Reddit.

Your hatred of Milo (justified or not, irrelevant) allowed your enemy to claim a win. Nice going retards.

So you're saying Shareblue are right.

Milo is the epitome of everything neo-Sup Forums wishes it was. Well spoken, edgy and unafraid to question the prevailing herd mentality on numerous social issues.

Good goy.

its the epitome of r/donald.
tired of these faggots flooding the board with nonstop cancer about trump and every other alt light figure.

since when isn't Milo a fucking enemy? I don't remember when degeneracy spreading jews that use the name of the right wing to make themselves a nice career weren't considered an enemy. Nobody attacked him, he fucked up himself because he is a mentally ill sodomite.

It's irrelevant how much of an obnoxious faggot he is and how obnoxious his fans are.

Pick your battles, retard.

Styx is absolutely right. In the video of Milo in the drunken peasants podcast, he does in fact say that age of consent laws hurt relationships, and said that some 13 year olds are physically and mentally fit to fuck grown adults.

You can probably point this problem to being the result of Milo's own experiences but that doesn't change what he's saying.

Enemy of my enemy is my friend, i know you poles are closed minded in these things but this is one gay who is our gay.

>Sup Forums does pizzagate for fucking months on end
>(((Sup Forums))) defends pedophile acceptance statements because "Muh dangerous faggot"

Shit, nu/pol/ kys pl0x

>It's irrelevant how much of an obnoxious faggot he is and how obnoxious his fans are.
it IS relevant. they never bother to form their own opinions. they just look for a leaders to parrot. (while calling any and all opposition ctr, shill etc.)

its ruining whats left of Sup Forums. even complete shitposting meme threads spark more intelligence at this point.

fuck off
no one cares about milo

It's a r/thedonald raid bacause they are triggered that their pet faggot isn't protected by us.

That video is edited. He didn't actually say that, he was talking about consent on college campuses, and said the current age of consent laws are right.

Fucking hell, how much of a threat can Sup Forums be that it needs to be barraged with propaganda 24/7?

Link to this supposed unedited video?

hence the ((())) desu.

These stupid fuckers are same cucks who regurgitate Sarcucks bullshit.

Swear to god some fag was on here a couple nights ago shilling about how great sargon was for showing him the good parts of the left.
I almost offed myself.

yes because supporting a gay,jew attention whore is very redpill .
fuck milo.

Where is this video edited? How many young boys are on college campuses?

youtube.com/watch?v=nMYyJUGb_A4

he basically said the same thing but was angry and said that if you support milo in this unsubscribe from my channel.
and that milo was probably a shill.

Hi Styx, get your radio show going so I can call in and tell you the fuck off.

Keep posting videos, you're triggering the faggot snowflakes here.

We are not talking about Styx's video's.

Sup Forums has shit on milo for a while now, and all of shit (((we))) care for his well being.

There's some obvious outside shill influence to divide us here and keep us busy so we don't focus on something bigger.

I don't give a fuck about milo. Let's focus on something more important.

Mental retardation in its finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY

My name is Igor Bogdanoff
Add me on Facebook and I will let you join the Bogdanoff commission.
fb dot com slash 100015351423300

Mr Tarl hello again. I have tried to contact you but you have not replied.

We need to keep the memes of production going strong against globalism.

Also, threadly reminder to drop fucking pepe. It's a dead meme and has been subverted by Sargoy and the ((((classical liberals)))

>Styx
>CTR is defending Milo
>intellectually honest
>i didn't get this from the media
>Milo is a pedo

Forgetting he's a gay Jew that rides black cock, the epitome of everything pol isn't.

Styx is 100% correct
If you cant be intellectually honest with yourself and admit when someone you like fucks up, you're no better than the left
Now fuck off shill

>admit when someone you like fucks up

have no problem admitting styx fucked up.

>MSM: pewdiepie is a nazi
>Styx: pewdiepie is not a nazi
>MSM: milo is a pedo
>Styx: milo is a pedo
>legacy media is dying

that's about all.

Well we memed Trump into power
(((They))) are scared
(((They))) are trying to get us to defend Milo so we all look bad
Cut him off just like Trump cut Flynn off
Know when you're beat and cut your losses I say
Milo needs to go

I didn't even know Milo was still a thing until the Berkley riots. Figured people were over him already.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Why is it
In your small mind
That just because the Legacy Media attacked him over his fucked up comments it some how exonerates him from said comments?

Yeah i agree. Channel our power against the real issues and not this fuckin garbage.

Fucking this
Sup Forums has always shit on Milo why all of a sudden is everyone defending the kike
I wanna check the site traffic after today cos I reckon a bunch of Milo fans invaded to shill this crap here

Who is this school shooter looking guy? I see him come up all the time for some reason. Can somebody give me a quick rundown?

>unironically wanting to take a bullet for a PEDO FAGGOT
Your tricks are obvious

Sup Forums NEVER SUPPORTED MILO FUCK OFF SHILL

This doesn't address the fundamental madness inherent in letting teens consent to relationships with people their own age which are likely to be: short lived, going fucking nowhere or quite possibly both, while demonizing relationships in which the old partner is actually able to provide for the younger. The reasoning behind age of consent is that a teenager's mind is not fully developed and that they are therefore prone to being easily manipulated, however, fully mature women are routinely taken for a ride as evidenced by the massive welfare state in this country. So this begs the question, does it take a fully mature mind rich with life experience to make a sensible decision on the kind of person one should date or is it as simple as making a common sense assessment based on job stability, looks, health and virture? The school system exposes teenage students to geometry, algebra and all manners of science, but somehow putting together a sensible criteria is impossible for them. They can do long division, but they can't put two and two together to decide what kind of person they should date. Sup Forums blindly draws lines in the sand and takes a moral stance without fully challenging the narrative perpetuated by the media and society at large, and this is why they will always be an unwitting enforcement arm of the left.

You're onto something.
Normal people don't care about this, the (((media))) is what's talking about it.

Bring up Milo in public conversation 9 times out of 10 no one normal gives a fuck.

This

Styx is right. Milo has been a thorn in our side since day one.

>OPs "1 post by this id" thread is not going according to plan

No. Smears can't work anymore. The truth is he's not a pedophile apologist, so the narrative where he is cannot be accepted. Trump is not a child rapist, or any kind of rapist, or a sexist, or a xenophobe either. Don't accept a smear like a fucking cuck, just because you don't like the guy.

>hurdur if the opposition happens to agree with me on one issue then I must change my position because I'd rather disagree for the sake of disagreeing
dumb

>>OPs "1 post by this id" thread...
The Australian education system at work. This would be my 5th post, you spider-infested gelatinous mass of vegemite.

I dont give a shit about the pedo shit
Hes a gay kike spreading degeneracy who enjoys being molested
He is the embodiment of EVERYTHING Sup Forums hates and you're defending him

Can I get a quick rundown on you before I respond.

That flew over your head. Lurk more, learn the terminology and use it correctly. We have a good rate of converting you people.

Just like I criticise Commies for not living by their own set standards, I can criticise this gay kike niggerfucker. He is NOT conservative or christian and how dare he speak for us.
Way i see it, this is what he deserves.

Pointing out that teenage relationships are bad and that women can be manipulated is not an argument. There's no doubt in my mind that an age of consent law is arbitrary, but what is the alternative? Abolish them entirely? Under no system would you completely get rid of subjectivity in assessing people to determine whether they are mentally fit enough to have relationships.

Stop being a hivemind faggot.

Thats not what i was implying matey

>Lurk more to realize the shitty meme of "1 post by this id" somehow applies to this thread
What the fuck happened to this place? Where did it go so wrong?

no but Salon did delete all their pedophilia stuff right before all this Milo shit happened.

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK.TIFF

>the_donald faggots actually defending milo

You came here along with the influx of redditors during the election
Thats what happened

There's nothing wrong criticizing him for that, but no, getting smeared by the corrupt media with a false narrative solely because he's a gateway violetpill for bluepilled normies is not what he deserves. He's a faggy Jew but he's not spreading faggotry or Jewery, he's a useful tool of Bannon. Stop defending the Shareblue agenda.

Alright lets all relax now and stop talking about this irrelevant Jew attention whore
Have some ASMR: youtu.be/1wUDTkOzLQA

Styx seems to have personal butt hurt that clouded his judgment. I don't think milo did anything wrong and see the media simply destroying a threat. A threat, I might add, is far bigger than Styx.

>Reddit
I have strong reason to believe that you and many others on this index migrated from there and are to blame for the high amount of youtube celebrity worship, useless threads and moral posturing.

>celeb worship
>

What the fuck is it you think you're doing right now? Are you baiting me?

((((((((((((((((((((((Sup Forums))))))))))))))))))))))))

No, you're replying to Shareblue shills that are using Styx to manipulate you.

You need to fucking go back to plebbit already. I'm so sick of you cancerous fucks. You aren't funny you do nothing but shit this place up. Your presence here is like kryptonite to meme magic. You want Sup Forums to get things like they used to instead of squabling over some degenerate faggot that should kill himself then you should stop posting.
Go ahead, try it. When is the last time you went a full day without posting a single thing? Newfag cancer. lurk more. You always just feel the need to make useless fucking comments in every single thread that catches your shitty eye. Oh, wait look theirs one thread with a lot of great information and informative discussion taking place, nah fuck it just start posting in the Sup Forums BTFO thread instead.

discussion about comments is not the same as calling someone a pedo, tard.

if you think milo is a pedo, i guess you think richard spencer is not identity politicuck.

which, basically, makes you a dumb fuck.

>discussion about comments is not the same as calling someone a pedo
Except for the fact those comments show that he is indeed a pedo.

>salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
It's fucking true

>defending sodomites is a red pill now
Kill yourself.

Sage

bump

i was there btw, when the strength of men failed