Catholic church and orthodoxy are the worst christian church

catholic church and orthodoxy are the worst christian church
they more pagan influence than real christianity
prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

ccel.org/ccel/alexander_a/canon.iii.v.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The pagan influence is what makes them great. Degeneracy entered the west with Martin Luther.

Raping little boys and praying to fucking corpses is great?

You're a fucking idiot

Based

why does everyone blame martin luther

>traditionalist & cultured churches influenced by paganism

>literally created by the people that commit complete genocide on large-scale paganism

Seems on point to me OP

Church tradition tells a different story

A hip new religion tactic worked successfully. It is funny to see christcucks being subverted easily. Thanks goodness... too easy to control them!

Salve Regina

Deus vault

confusion. I made a pretty good series of points in a thread a few days back about the confusion of actual Protestantism of the Reformation with later Awakening denominations. Needless to say it was ignored

Still, I've only ever heard black people claim that Catholics "aren't Christian", I don't know why this thread has been repeating it so much recently

this
what a stupid answer
how paganism makes them greater
or you follow the Bible and pray to God or you are pagan
catholic church and otthodox church need to stop nameing them Christianity, becase they aren't

Yeah?! Which church created the bibl-
ccel.org/ccel/alexander_a/canon.iii.v.html

what a stupid thing you said
GOD wrote Bible, not people

Catholisism used to be so based. Arch. Bishop Fulton Sheen warned that the degenerates and communists would destroy it from within. Hurts seeing what it is today.

>prove me wrong

maybe before baby "baptism" and cult of mary and other things like that

Circumcised protestant, Israeli-loving Christian here. Thank you brother, it need to be said that they're heathens and pagan loving satan worshiping cuckolds. Amen, brother

#NOTMYPATRIARCH

those niggers are red pilled as fuck, catholics aren't christian at all. they follow the anti christ.

no, never. was never based.

Early church fathers that knew the apostles (1st and 2nd century) personally taught that the Eucharist was the actual body and blood of Christ. That alone disqualifies all protestants except for MAYBE oldschool Lutherans. The rest of their teachings DEFINITELY disqualify Lutherans. The original church is most certainly either the Orthodox church (my opinion) or the Catholic church.

>they more pagan influence than real christianity
I don't care. Cry me a river.

Catholicism is beautiful.

Our current Pope is a total shitshow, but we've survived bad Popes before, and we'll muddle through this one, too.

>Israel loving
The Jews are not to be regathered into their homelands until the reign of the Messiah. The current Israel is possible thanks to the Rothschild family and other Satanic "Jews" (Synagogue of satan)

>Circumcised

Jesus Christ and his apostles spoke against circumcision. There is no need to damage your flesh. It does not show or prove any devotion to God. The adherence to the commandments of God are all that matter.

>Patriarch

Not sure if you are against patriarchy, but there is biblical support for a patriarchy. Just as Peter was the head of the Church of Christ, man is to rule over women as god ordained as punishment after she tempted Adam.

>real christianity

What is real Christianity Alim?

>The adherence to the commandments of God are all that matter
Papists reject this.

>Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?”

>“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.”

>“Which ones?” the man asked.

>Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness, honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’”