Deporting all illegals. Its so glorious

I love how trump is keeping to his word and deporting so many spics as CTR shills here.

>Great Leader Trump please remove all spics and shitskins ....PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=HvYjApa01bk

Do you need to speak Mexican to join ice?

ahhh yaaa kermit, Will be hard for you to get coke with that wall

The ICEman Cometh

Any videos of spicshits getting BTFO'd by ICE?

Trump is literally breaking up families and people living peacefully are being forced from their homes

shouldnt have come here illegally

>thx hillary
>CTR FAGGOT
SHILL FAGGOT LEAF BITCH

fuck off leaf.

they are breaking the law. this should not even be a debate. they all have to go back!
and don't fucking talk to me about "civil rights" because they have NONE. you don't get civil rights if you aren't a legal citizen!

>the people getting deported are here illegally
>many of these illegals have criminal records
>I'd like to wager that most of them are on givemedats as well

I really don't fucking care leaf. A lot of these deadbeats don't deserve to breath the same air as me. The least they could do is fuck off.

lol the israel flag wouldn't be there

I'm all for deporting illegal fucks but if they raped a white woman they need to be deported out of a helicopter.

Thank you

That's expensive to fly them up there. 9mm runs about $.20. Then put them in the wall like the Great Wall.

These fucking spics knew exactly what they were getting into by crossing over illegally. IT IS THEIR OWN FAULT. The chances of the women and children getting raped along the way is extremely high so either way, if you come here illegally, you're a degenerate piece of shit.

Stop spamming your shit music, faggot.

fuck off kike

lynch em

never

Should have spic crying

Probably not, but it's most likely heavily preferred. I assume they just send a group of agents and then a couple of them serve as communicators and the rest are there just for searching/muscle.

Trump is so based he loves based black people and based jews. Based trump. So based

t./nupol/ack

Don't forget the chinks!

Being an ICE agent just sounds so badass.

He loves holocaust-trolling Jews who are redpilled.

yes he loves trolling his jewish daughter and jewish grand children. kek. Based Trump. Just a little friendly banter with the based ally Israel

Illegal citizens living in a country they pay no taxes to. They don't assimilate, they bring crime, and then they curse us for enforcing our laws. What would you have us do?