Once again, you've been divided, conquered, and rused by the Marxists

For the record: I don't like pedos. That being said Milo is an incredibly useful ally to the far-right and the leftists know this, which is why he has been attacked. Does it not concern you in the slightest how well coordinated this attack against Milo was?

Let me remind you: two years ago the ENTIRE race of white men were cowering in their KEK-SHEDS. You and your peers were like beaten down dogs, the fight completely and totally whipped out of you. If a white man dared to speak up against the leftists and SJW's, all a liberal had to do was scream "Racist!" and that same white men would be prostrating himself and begging for forgiveness...He would be on his knees groveling before the Congressional Black Caucus and on MSNBC crying in front of Rachel Maddow. Until Milo came along...

It took a gay, Greek, Jew (of all people) to help white men find their spine. He was the first person to loudly and publicly take on the ENTIRE left and all of their power-bases for other white men to stand up and even begin to learn to fight again.

And now he is being pushed out. There is a book you retards need to read called: Cuckservatives. It goes over this idiotic purity-spiraling you morons always fall for. The premise is simple: the left embraces their radicals, and the right pushes them out of the movement; it is for this VERY REASON that white nationalism is such a horrific shitshow of incompetence and failure.

Never forget that for the last 100 YEARS the right has lost EVERY engagement. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. I strongly suggest you lend Milo your support, read Cuckservatives instead of another esoteric bullshit book about philosophy, and embrace the radicals within our movement. If you can't do those simple things than we will be defeated and your bullshit code of honor, your prepping, and your guns will mean exactly fucking DICK. The 3rd world will flow into our countries and the white race will be finished; bred right out of existence. Come at me faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542691
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!IFaGGoTiRY/
youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty much this

>if we accept degeneracy and pedophilia we can pretend we're winning by saying we wanted this all along

get fucked OP

Suck a cock shill

When I was 16 I made out with my friends older sister who was 24

When I was 17 I had sex with a 21 year old.

Did i not know what I was doing? Am I supporting pedophilia?

This is fucking nonsense. I dont even like milo I just hate when the media does this bullshit take down and destruction of people.

still here

and you are still shilling

keep trying, I do this for free

>He was the first person to loudly and publicly take on the ENTIRE left

get in bed with kikes and come up shitty.

Nobody cares he's just 1 man of many millions that are anti PC he can and will be replaced... There are many gays that support Donald Trump and aren't nearly as raspy and careless with their words... As a matter of fact many gay people rally around Milo still after this event... People are so short sighted I guess.. Yawn

/polgbt/ IS NOT A MEME

FUCK OFF MILOFAGS

>That picture.

You get fucked you weak minded faggot. Go take your bullshit virtue-signaling and purity-spiraling faggotry to Facebook with the rest of your commie friends.

Absolutely OP, the shilling is strong today.

no one is asking you to accept it you dense fuck

you are falling right into an obvious trap set up by the MSM

fake news

fuck off already.

At least with Enoch he was a literal who, and it didn't even matter then. Stop punching right and stay in your cuck shed.

If you don't like him, don't support him. We have a scarcity of allies at this point, you realize?

Well said. Very well said.

its not even shills at this

its the faux-christian deus-vult larpers that are more concerned about signaling their ideological purity than choosing winning tactics

moralfaggotry was the death of the conservative movement in 2008 and it is going to fuck us over again.

t. shill

>Marxists
The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

There's lots of evidence this was a coordinated attack and that half the shills are from Reddit having a laugh.

I'm not a Milo fanboy but I support him in this case.

Pretty much, I don't like Milo but he's clearly not a pedo and the timing is just too perfect to pretend the (((media))) isn't behind this.

I don't think the majority of Sup Forums took the bait though, it's probably plebbit and tumblr invading and pretending to fit in as they push their divide and conquer.

Age old technique of taking things out of context, making a bunch of articles at once and try your best to assassinate the character. Anyone who falls for this is an idiot

Yeah, ok, OP

You are now aware super rich celebrities that adopt a load of kids have them go missing frequently.

Yeah that is my biggest concern. a bunch of fat, pasty, white Christian weaklings too cowardly and stupid to actually get anything done, will prefer to attack our own allies in hopes of getting a little attention from their equally useless cronies.

can you explain exactly what part of supporting Milo despite what he said fails to count as "accepting it"?

You and I know the picture is the truth. Milo was a D&C attempt from the start.

>Says the limp wristed sodomite.

MILO CALLED FOR THE 'DAY OF THE ROPE' ON Sup Forums
DON'T LET THE METEOR SEE THIS
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542691
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!IFaGGoTiRY/

THIS KILLS THE MILO

Stop projecting m8, all the Christians I know support Milo because he actually understands his religion. Obviously we don't like the fag stuff but to drop him just because of that is absurd

last time i checked he doesn't seem to repent of his faggotry, guess he doesn't understand his religion all that well after all

He's holding a press conference tomorrow.how will he redeem himself?

I've heard a lot of pundits basically already write him off.

The day of the rope is long overdue, thats not even controversial.

Many people need to be culled from our society, starting with everyone making these Milo threads.

Posted this in another thread:

I don't like milo but I can't help but feel this was a new approach to coordinated assassination. The media realized they can't attack Trump directly, but by tying people to him in some way and then destroying them, they can hurt Trump indirectly.

They did a good job presenting spreading Milo's fame as a staunch Trump supporter, and now they've torn him down and made it seem like a prominent Trump supporter is a pedo. Really makes you think.

Look at the last talk he gave, the one on abortion. He explained himself rather well and even referred to Augustine and Aquinas

youtu.be/7MxhkNemkGc
Is this the best ever?
Like & Comment plz

Milo didn't do shit but bring in redditor gamergate faggots. Fuck off pedo apologist, Milo is not needed

I'm straight and more of a man than you'll ever be. I know you. I know your type. Another chunky white, Christian male. A weak, beaten down, shell of a man. The only thing left to you is your pathetic and overly effeminate sense of morality. You wear it like a suit of armor in hopes that the light of your purity will attract equally ineffective and pathetic males to your lost causes.

You're essentially a Christian male feminist. Deep down you enjoy the thought of your daughters running off to college to have sex with dozens of black men. Why marry your daughters off to a successful, older white man, when they could be "discovering themselves" at school?

Do I have that right?

Why bother to actually win battles, as long as you can look good while you do more "deus-vult!" LARPing in front of your fat, pathetic, friends?

Have I painted an accurate picture of you?

This guy fux

lol this is pretty fucking good

Most of the anti-Milo stuff is coming from shills.

With less shitposting currently clogging the board you can see that there's quite a lot of support for Milo here.

>all that projection
Looks like we need to purge some fedora once again

after you've defeated liberals and established your ideal society, will it have a place for people like Milo? or will they be condemned as the degenerates they are?

first of all he never advocated for pedophilia to begin with. he shared a personal anecdote about an experience he had.

Second. Do you support Trump?
The man has admitted to adultery on numerous occasions, which in God's eyes is as big a sin as homosexuality. All sin is equal in God's eyes. Romans 6:23.

The accusations against Milo are unsubstantiated. The accusations against Trump on charges of infidelity are confirmed by the man himself. Under your logic we should not support the president because he committed degenerate acts in the past. We do not have to accept his sins, but we should still support the man because he is our ally.

Did milo faggots climb over from reddit to shill for their their pedophile kingpinfaggotlord

Amen brother

he's not just a homo he's pro-pedo and on video saying as much

not thrilled with Trump's adultery either but i also don't think cheating on your wife with other women is as bad as supporting pedos even though both are still bad and should be discouraged

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. - Matthew 7:5

No one here liked the guy op, I think you need to go to reddit and shill this shit.
Sup Forums already knows all homosexuals are pedophiles, it's why we dream about the Day of the rope

That depends...Is he guilty of choosing his words poorly? He lives.

Is he an actual pedophile who fucks young boys? He gets lined up against a wall with the rest of the useful idiots and shot.

Yup they're spamming the board hard

twitter.com/ReaganBattalion
THESE KEKSERVATIVES ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR TRYING TO SMEAR MILO

Agreed we natsocs are called the SJWs of the right but in reality it has always been the religous right. Not all christians are cucks but all cucks who are christains like you described are the vissible reason the right has infights abnd the reason people on the outside hate the right. We Christians must purge the self rightous christian cucks from our ranks before they eat and destroy our chances of continuous winning.
t. Catholic

Damn. You blew the fuck out of that other user. Nice job.

Where in the video exactly does he say he is pro-pedo?

Yes, and they are the ones making all the counter arguments against his pedophilia claims.
Reddit is arguing with reddit over a fag that just yesterday we were saying should be gassed for being a kyke queer .

Go back to Stormfront or one of your KKK meetings and pretend you ever got anything accomplished there. I'm a pragmatist. I'm not one of you deus-vult virtue-signaling larpers. We need Milo, unless he has actually been convicted of pedophilia. In that case, he hangs.

This. I think Milo should be gassed but we need him. I don't see any of you faggots on here doing anything but shitposting. DON'T PUNCH RIGHT EVER.

This

you have been infiltrated by a pedo, deal with it.

You choice is either to do the Right thing and purge the cunt now you are made aware of his deception, or you go full cathocuck defense mode and lose credibility for years for fucking nothing.

You heard right. Defending pedos because "muh fellow traveller" is fucking retarded.

I couldn't agree more.

It isnt about BTFOing anyone. people are falling for this media trap hook, line, and sinker. This is more important than bantz. Look at how divided we are right now. It's disgusting. It's exactly what (((they))) want.

He is a hero.
I think he hates being gay

Reddit called, they said they needed the village idiot back

What a weak minded faggot

Nice projection, cuck

Milo is a degenerate kike fag and you're no better, shill.

Third alternative double down on fake news and claim this is not the truth in full context (because it isn't) and then double down on the fact that this is bunch of christian cucks and shills trying to vertue signal or oust the dangerous ally we have on the right

I really do hat pedophilia apologists and sympathizers.
You look at loli, that makes you a pedophile, fucking faggot

>being against pedophilia is punching right
found the relativist
>MUH ALLY
>MUH ALT-RIGHT LABEL
top cuck

Go back to the_donald you filthy degenerate

Milo is a fraud who just wants to make money by acting as an edgy conservative, in reality he is a liberal and doesn't believe in any of this shit. He is a charlatan and a fraud. He deserves to die.

I do hope that he uses this as a catalyst for shedding his lifestyle. He should think of this as an opportunity. Perhaps the Lord is using this as a real wake-up call. If I were Milo I would step out of the spotlight for a while, pray, repent, and then return into the arena as a changed man.

We do not need a liberal as the face of the right wing. I'd rather the right wing die all together then to have this FAG with us.

how is it fake? have you watched the fucking clip? he literally says the AoC is wrong and 13yo kids who sexually mature faster should be allowed to have (((consensual))) sex with older adults males.

It's literally the same-tier argument as mudshits who say mohammad fucking aisha the 9yo was okay because she matured early. Fuck off pedoshit.

All I found out is people accept that a prerequisite of being homosexual is to be a pedophile .

That was accepted by these homosexual apologist years ago, so they don't see a difference between calling a homosexual a queer or a pedo . They have accepted it, no point in arguing with them over it

bunch of shills getting to the weak minded

Amen to that user

exactly it's a chance to point out that milo is admitting to what we've known about gays for decades, hence why they shouldnt be allowed to adopt.

we shouldnt waste time defending pedomilo, we should be attacking the MSM for covering that doublestandard for decades.

milo can finally be useful for something.

It's fucking fake in the same way the "PewDiePie is a nazi" WSJ article was fake... taken out of context with long, very redeeming stretches of video removed.

Now go back to McMuffin and tell him you failed.

Then you are not with us. you would rather the final hope for humanity die off because one member doesn't adhere to your delicate sensibilities. You are worse than the liberals. You are a wolf in sheeps' clothing, a traitor.

It's been one day, bitch. Tomorrow is a new battle. Now is sifting through the info to react on the spot for when the onslaught is released.

Sup Forums fun doing this. This has always been the cycle. It keeps the meme DNA energized. That's why the left can't understand it. They don't experience the meme.

What about Lena Dunhambeast shoving rocks into her baby sister's vagina? And all the molesting she did to her throughout the years as "games"? You liberal faggots celebrate her as a hero quite literally for sitting her naked fat ass on a toilet eating cake.

Fuck Kike Eunuch and the entire Alt Right

>You're essentially a Christian male feminist. Deep down you enjoy the thought of your daughters running off to college to have sex with dozens of black men. Why marry your daughters off to a successful, older white man, when they could be "discovering themselves" at school?

Preach my man. Good beatdown thread. I don't have the energy for this shit right now but good shit all around dude.

Lol, fucking CTRv2 spent a LOT of time on this. You twats should spend more time on NYtimes messageboards where this shit might be effective. Milo is simply the first PIZZAGATE casualty, more famous names coming very soon!!

>hurrr stop believing in what i dont believe
>gays are BASED

I don't know if you've ever lived around san francisco but gays are the single handedly most degenerate persons on earth. They always have

>drug problems
>STD problems
>violence problems

and most of them were groomed as children. If you're alright with fags at all then im not alright with you, but at least understand that we don't have the luxury of purity spiraling ourselves into nothingness. Do i like milo? No, and i've already voiced my disaproval, but him bringing up the fact that faggotry correlates with pederasty is truth.

He didn't condone pedophelia, he said what gay men all know

>being molested is an integral part of being gay

got a problem with this? Otherwsie here is what milo does

>introduces leftists to hating Muslims
>introduces normies to being proud of their people
>is a gay racemixing jew who sides with with conservative ideals shaking newfags out of their delusions

also

>being stuck in the relativist vs universalist false dichotomy of morality

lurkmoar

what are you even talking about faggot

>ITT: Sup Forums coming full circle and defending a pedo
Wew

these children are not christians

Sup Forums was never really one person, but I get what you mean.

Even before this fake news about Milo being a pedo (actually look at his statement and the interview and form your opinion there) Sup Forums had people who liked him and hated him. So to say that NOW we are divided on him is wrong.

Trying to divide Sup Forums (and the Right supposedly) was the goal here.

One thing we all seemed to agree on was that he really, really pissed off the left. Which makes it no surprise that leftists, the media and people who just don't like him are pushing this pedo story really hard.

In my view this is an attempt to push Milo out of the 'homo' category and into the 'pedo' one, because who the fuck wants to be associated or seen defending a pedo? It also gives the left the go ahead to just lay into the guy.

Now if any of that shit was true I would be lining up to gut him as well, but as you can see in his response to this and coupled with the way the narrative is being pushed (similar to the way they push anything and everything against Trump no matter how easily it can be disproved) makes me think that all of this is straight up character assassination.

You will also notice that most responses to people using evidence to defend him will respond with "HOW CAN YOU DEFEND A PEDO?" This is a taste of what is to come.

>Blaming CTR for your own mistakes

Sup Forums in a nutshell these days

>Then you are not with us
Spoken like a true liberal

Who is this 'we?'
Are you TRS niggers really picking this hill to die on?

We should just all become Milos ourselves. That would terrify the left. Millions of Sup Forumsacks, starting their own youtube channels and redpilling on the big JQ. Touring the college circuit and pushing the envelope of political correctness (thought control). Then we'd no longer have to hear anons complain about the gay jew being a shill since we're all the gay jew. This would be the best outcome of all this, even better than Milo salvaging his own career and staying relevant.

>le useful to the far right
He has always been a weakness. He is not far right, he is hardly right. Being anti extreme feminist does not make him right wing.

I'm not going to lie, the majority of people I know didn't know who the fuck milo was to begin with .
He wasn't a household name yet, they did nothing to divide shit
I really think this was more of a revenge thing, against milo himself

If you watch the videos and not the edited clips you will clearly see he is not a pedo not is he endorsing it.

Here is a video where he explains it all but YouTube delisted it the same day he uploaded it. Strange huh?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

He's not the face of anything. you newfags still fall for msm hsyteria like any other people.

I already knew this shit about milo and i thought everyone else had too, but no just because you people never pay attention to people you get swept away in whatever shit comes your way.

Mike Enoch was not the face of the right
Richard Spencer was not the face of the right
Milo is certainly not the face of the right

But they still support general ideas which need to spread en masse to as many people as possible. I don't know if you leave this place often, but about half of the country and more doesn't agree with the anti-jew anti-globalist stuff you spout out and live in complete darkness to the future of their children.

Stop falling for the damn shilling and realize how stupid you've been.

If you don't attack Trump and his allies you're a "true liberal"!

Fucking NeverTrumper's never learn.

It really isn't. There is nothing taken out of context. Fucking watch it yourself without your r_thedonald goggles on.