Sup Forums I didnt know if this was the right place to ask a law question but here it goes...

Sup Forums I didnt know if this was the right place to ask a law question but here it goes. What would happen if I paid a sugar momma that i met from POF in a check form and cancelled the check before she could cash it?

So pretty much get free sex from it, I mean she couldnt go to the police or anything cause they'd ask what did you get paid for. Any repercussions?

>sugar mama

>check

>check
CASH ONLY NIGGER

>sugar mamma
>check
A sugar mamma is supposed to be supporting you, not the other way around. Dumbass

>Should I give a whore my checking account and routing number?

SURE

i typed in sugar baby but it switched it to sugar momma. I asked her if she is okay with checks and she said ya.

>Sugar momma
I don't not think you understand this term.

>Paying by check
If you find someone absolutely stupid enough to accept checks for sex, go for it. I highly doubt you will ever do so and you'll probably end up in a ditch after one of these women gets their pimp on to you.

>pays with check
she will probably find you since your info is on the check

>I paid a sugar momma
I don't think you understand how this concept works. She's supposed to buy you stuff.

See if she accepts paypal or rolls of pennies.

OP is a tard, isn't he?

OP here, it was meant to say sugar baby. she wants 200 for sex. she said checks were okay. But your right the routing number is on there. Only way would be fake cash but i even hear with that is illegal if she went to the police even if she admitted she sold her self for sex.

>check

hes paying a prostitute and she convinced him shes a sugar momma
top kek indeed

You need Christ. Turn from your manipulative and degenerate ways or he will punish you for encouraging one of his daughters to live that harmful and degrading lifestyle.

Just give her cash, then when you're done, beat her up and take it back. If she can't go to the cops, do what you want.

>Just give her cash, then when you're done, beat her up and take it back.

The ad most likely said no niggers.
OP is SoL.

you have to be 18 to post here and your parents would be pissed that you gave their checking account numbers to a whore.

I wasn't this stupid when I was your age. Self deport when your are old enough

Do it, what reprecussions? She gets caught for prostitution?

I had negotiable instruments, and I could tell you the law on this. However, I've forgotten it.

>it was meant to say sugar baby
It was meant to say whore. You're not exactly a "sugar daddy" if you're trying to figure out whether or not cheating her out of $200 will get you arrested. What state are you in, faggot? How old are you?

>OP here
>on /pol

you can't afford $200 for a hooker? you are pathetic

>$200 for a hooker
fucking ouch. can get them for 80 here legally.

Nothing will happen. She will have to prove what she was owed money for. Your word against hers.

And the word you are looking for is prostitute.

Her black pimp will kill you. Plain and simple.

>OP fucks ladyboy prostitute
>pays with check
>gets knifes by ladyboys pimp
>hospital says check from ER bounced
>ladyboy cleared out bank account
OP just don't

She'll accuse you of rape.

>fucking abos
shiggy diggy

Give her your mom's credit card then cancel it.

hookers don't take checks buddy.

Everyone is giving you shit info.

In a lot of places, the law is that it is illegal to BUY sex, not sell it. So she's the victim and can report you without getting in trouble.