Let's hear it for our 45th president, the only one with an IQ that is also on a thermostat

Let's hear it for our 45th president, the only one with an IQ that is also on a thermostat

Trump hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/donald-trumps-intelligence-quotient/
snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

156 is on your thermostat?

>he said he's smart so he must be
>of course I believe him, smart people know what they're talking about

The entire world loves President Trump and wants to have his babies

I HATE HIM FOR DOING WHAT HE SAID HE'D DO!

haha, also it's Celsius, the temperature measurement of the real world and science! xD
>upvoted

>hey I'm gonna punch you in the face
>please dont, I do not want that
>punches you in the face
WOW I WUUUUVVVV TRUMPY POO AWOOO~

A shekel for the good goy

>156

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Nigger hate thread?

Nigger hate thread

Post your best

>science
I just have missed the news about a celsius country getting to the moon with slide rules and chalkboards

fuck off share blue.

You guys did the "Bush was a stupid doodoo head chimp Cowboy president who was gonna start WWIII" 8 years ago.

Find something new, really.

>on a thermostat
kekled

I can't tell if you are sarcastic with the xD and the upvote. You know we are no longer on reddit

Fpbp

fuck how do i delete this?

fpbp

Op is a fag

Notice Onigger is no where to be seen?

reply to your post with

k

Do not reply to bait threads.

Trump is the king pedo

probably because he isn't a pompous fuckface who gallantly promotes a number
also
>IQ tests in the 1800s were accurate to the 2nd decimal
If you can produce a single source I'll eat my hat

It's not working. what do i do

Then you obviously don't know anything about the Chinese or Russian moon landings.

no

my concern is why all the hate he is man who is doing what he thinks right and we voted for him, not saying me per se but the country as a whole so just stop its just being repetitive now . frankly it's not going anywhere.

he's trolling, you have to type:
- NOTICE -
PLEASE DELETE but it only works if you post it, otherwise people would abuse it

Ill start hating him when he bows to the Jews and goes after Iran. Right now I'm just enjoying the liberal tears

Thermostat is in Kelvin

FPBP this is now an OP hate thread, kill yourself spergnigger

>Let's hear it for our 45th president, the only one with an IQ that is also on a thermostat

american "measuring" systems

>go through your hard disk
>look for fold named "system 32"
>delete fold

Start eating, faggot

Its amazing that he is still in business

Please don't reproduce

Oh look another shareblue thread.

Go under your kitchen sink and drink all the cleaners then reply to your post with run+delete;

That'll fix the problem

I wonder what kind of hat he has

I was referring to the ""tests"" from the 1800s that somehow measure to the 100th of a point

You mean an IQ that is higher than most mortgage payments.

>(((snopes)))
>reliable amd unbiased source

>>>/reddit/

A source for ants?

OTK

>liberals think deporting Mexicans and Muslims is as bad as a punch in the face

Sounds about right.

>0.02$ has been deposited into your account

- NOTICE -
PLEASE DELETE

Does anyone else here hate black people?

still not working

>(((snopes)))

Good goy

The chart is bullshit. Some psychologist made up the numbers using a "histriological" approach or something.

Here's his methodology for gauging trumps IQ.

>"Donald Trump graduated from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 1968, with a Bachelor of Science degree in economics and anthropology. Mensa doesn’t accept SAT scores from after 1994. However Mr Trump was a student at Wharton when it was possible to derive an accurate IQ core from known SAT scores. Given the usual requirements for admission to a top school like Wharton, I estimate that Mr. Trump has a 156 IQ at the minimum."

His whole basis for giving donald trump an IQ of 156 is that he graduated from Wharton. A college he bought his way into and wasn't particularly good at.

>Trump gets impeached
>Pence quits
>President Ryan

How about that?

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT'S NOT 156, IT'S ONLY 149

>tumblr.com
>twitter.com
>reddit.com/r/politics
>reddit.com/r/politicalrevolution

that's strange. Have you tried restarting your computer? That can fix it sometimes

Modern IQ tests don't usually measure to decimals. Plus, intelligence testing wasn't invented until the 1880s (and doesn't look like it does today). These are mostly ad hoc estimates based on the verbal intelligence exhibited by their written work.

I'm more intelligent than 99.9% of people on the planet fuck my ass

>Regardless, Wharton’s admission requirements are irrelevant, since Trump did not enter Wharton as a freshman. He transferred there his junior year, and Wharton does not list SAT scores among its requirements for transfer students.

>Gwenda Blair claimed in her 2001 biography about Donald Trump and his family that the President-elect was admitted to Wharton thanks to a friendly admissions officer:

He bought his way in.

IQ of 156.....

My buddy had the same problem. You have to pour bleach all over your keyboard to make it work sometimes

they used metric for all the calculations u cuck

>Le trump is so dum meme
>Is the only president in decades that became successful independent of politics

Btw do any other millenials remember the nonstop antibullying "accept others differences" propaganda we were fed growing up? I realize now that was only pushed to make people like us lose our spines, it's obvious leftists don't give a fuck about trying to accept our differences.

If Abe Lincoln took an IQ test, he would be considered retarded. Those words came out of Stephen Colbert's mouth right after he got done sucking some dick.

156 is fake news.

You media me kek, Rico.

>Gwenda Blair claimed

Case closed, I guess...

>fake news
>links snopes

>he's not proud of his heritage

oh man, its really getting hot in this room
i'm gonna die of overheating if we don't get out of here

>lied about being top in his class, constantly lies in general. Why would you ever believe that cuck

Sage

>people who arent related to you whatsoever
>heritage
You're worse than the niggers who think they were kangz despite the fact that Egypt doesn't have descendants in west Africa

i mean he went from a million dollars, to a billionaire, to a media figure, to the fucking POTUS. he has to have a high as shit IQ, objectively.

It really triggers them when you mention his genius

more like 0.01 pesos

the msm is done for

Still transferred there in his junior year making whatever SAT scores he got irrelevant to entry. So some other force must have been at play.

I wonder what that was.?

>shows its sources so you can see for yourself and counter it if you like
>no too hard I'll just greentext

Are you suggesting I begin WEWUZing?

Tabloids aren't a source, and I'm not the user you were talking to

>(((le objective fact checking organizations)))

Calls snopes fake news.

You realise they have a bibliography and source for every one of their articles right?

And they've done just as much debunking of conservative rumors as liberal ones.

Eg: snopes.com/obama-deported-more-people/

The could have hid this if they wanted or if they were biased. But they didn't. Because they're not.

>all transfer students buy their way in
>a self made billionaire who meme'd himself to the presidency is stupid

I have never seen a thermostat in kelvin before...

Fake news

.00001btc has been deposited etc etc

Content analysis of Donald Trump’s rhetoric concludes that he speaks at a fourth grade level. Almost all of the words he utters are no more than two syllables.

See

Trump is sooo dumb LOOOOL. Like and subscribe if you agree. ;)