Meanwhile in Spain

Can a Spaniard explain to me what is going on here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-28/one-nation-in-europe-wants-refugees-but-is-failing-to-get-enough
heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Menschenflut-fuer-Fluechtlinge-in-Barcelona/forum-374695/comment/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not a spaniard, but I think the spaniish agreed to take in 17000 syrian "refugees" and they only took in 1000. So that happened.

Also keep in mind that the protest is in Catalonia, the worst part of spain. They aren't even spanish desu they're catalan.

And here I though Spain WASN'T cucked.

Please tell me Portugal isn't like this.

Spain hasn't been relevant since it got cucked by moors hundreds of years ago
Gone are the golden haired light eyed Spaniards
Now they're mostly short, dark, swarthy and stupid
Should be warning enough

Barcelona loves being dominated by stronger races.

Spain sleeps

>have 40% unemployment
>lets bring more people
can we gas the leftists yet?

>having empathy for other humans
>cucked
Fuck off

Yeah, true
Went from 110 IQ to 85 due to jew and muslim invasions

Martinez family reunion

Reminder that immigration leads to economic gain in the vast majority of cases. Accepting refugees would make sense economically.
Reminder that white people will not do the jobs Mexican immigrants are doing in America right now so getting rid of undocumented workers will fuck us up financially

0.3% of the country's population is marching for something stupid.

Virtue signaling from a region that believes themselves to be better than the rest of the country, media blackout about rapefugees chimpouts around Europe and Soros founding.

Straight from the 1991 shills manual

You have to go back.

>lacks empathy

>calls people a cuck even though is a cuck

>likes the cuck life cause he has now empathy

>lack of empathy = lack of emotions

>lack of emotions some how ends up getting this Trump supporter cucked.

How are they convincing this many people refugees are a good idea when the rest of the world is a perfect example of why it's a terrible idea?

>Reminder that white people will not do the jobs Mexican immigrants are doing in America
stop with this bullshit. americans aren't doing those jobs because spics have devalued the value of labor to such a degree that it's not worth doing those jobs. you can't compete with these spics when they work for $5/hour, live in a house of 20 people and send all their money back home where a dollar is worth more. these spics laugh at you stupid libcucks. they probably live better than you do down in mexico after they put their 10 years in up here.

we'd save money by getting rid of illegals on welfare alone

Spaniard here, Catalans love virtue signaling and international media attention, those 160k will go each rally no matter the issue, they just love it.

My thoughts exactly desu

Trying to control the vote. Vote themselves Spanish money while they have as many babies as possible. They set up No Go Zones to nullify Spanish law and replace with just barbarism Sharia of Piglam. I bet you can find active slave trading in these areas. Of the police can't handle it then, surprise, surprise, surprise! Send in your military with orders to shoot disrupters.

Islam is disruptive to any country it comes in contact. Keep the Islamic plague out.

Women need to understand all over the Earth. Islam will enslave you.

So if they get their own country they will just turn it to shit?

syrian "refugees" don't work, they come in and get on the dole. out of the 160K refugees in sweden, less than 500 have taken jobs. unless they're counting rape as a job now.

I unironically think their plan is to intentionally crash the economy with no survivors because they think it will lead to their shitty leftist revolution.

does your wife let you prep the bull?

That can't be right.
Do they not even know their own fucking history and the struggle their ancestors bled for?

Even that kike Churchill knew the threat of Islam:

>“Individual Moslems may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyzes the social development of those who follow it. No stronger retrograde force exists in the world.”
>Well before the birth of modern Israel, its terror tactics and drive for world domination were felt. “Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step, and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it (Islam) has vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome.”

My girlfriend's dad is an illegal and works as a crane operator for $35-40 an hour. Yeah, NO legal person wants that job

look at them, you can tell they are loving being objectified.

>Yeah, NO legal person wants that job

this. he probably gets paid under the table, avoiding all the extra expenses of a legitimate employee.

Not only they'll turn it to shit, but the EU and Spain won't help them.

One part of me wants it to happen, but I have many good Catalan friends (and even my grandpa was Catalan) and it's a really nice place, so it's sad.

>grew up in Southern California
>all the construction, fast food and landscaping jobs are done by Mexicans
>moved to Kansas
>all the construction, fast food and landscaping jobs are done by Americans

The "Mexicans do jobs Americans won't" meme is complete bullshit used to drive down wages among unskilled/low-skilled Americans

>empathy

I bet the Muslims are happy. Particularly IS that has Spain as the target of European expansion via stealth.

I guess Al-Andalus is being reborn. The first construction of a Mosque in southern Spain since the Reconquista period in 2015 was essentially the starting gun for the race to conquest.

What the fuck happened

You got lost in translation my friend. We are marching because we are the refugees.

>Please tell me Portugal isn't like this.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-04-28/one-nation-in-europe-wants-refugees-but-is-failing-to-get-enough

>muh empathy
thats why shitskins outnumber us 5 to 1
they are winning and we are becoming extinct

Do you get to watch other men fuck your wife or do you have to wait in the cuck shed while it goes down?

looks just like a George Soros protest.

ah yes, the infamous "professional prostitution" as i like to call, at least here the feds approved a law where a business owner cannot fire a productive worker for someone for who will do the same thing but cheaper.

blonde hair and blue eyes as well as white skin are recessive genes, get over it. You had to die out sooner or later

reminder there's more to managing a country and an economy than BIG NUMBER GOOD ME LIKE $$$

not to mention all the different effects on the standard of living and property value and all sorts of shit

Soros-funded "protests". Run by Syrian "refugees" and very Spanish-sounding people like (((Ruben Wagensberg))), filled with payed protesters and followed by sheeple who mistook this as a nice event.

Autotranslate from the forum for more:

heise.de/forum/Telepolis/Kommentare/Menschenflut-fuer-Fluechtlinge-in-Barcelona/forum-374695/comment/

You sure don't have empathy for the hundreds of women that will end up being raped by these people, or the working class Spanish people forced to subsidize these leeches through taxes, or the poor Spaniards who will do without in regards to welfare because it goes to pay for gibs me dat muslims.

But no, we should be empathetic and take in thousands of young fighting aged male muslims who are culturally incompatible with western values.

The left uses what is called weaponized empathy to try and push their agendas. The best way to defeat that is to point it out and criticize them for using emotional pandering for their political agenda

Fuck her then call ICE.

>hurr durr cuck hurr
Nigga do you only speak in memes?

>Spain wants to be occupied by the arabs again

Just give the fuckers independence. I want Barcelona kicked out of the Spanish league, the asspain will be legendary

they've comeback from worse though

Any man that puts economic prosperity over cultural prosperity and social happiness needs to be lined up and shot.

>It's okay that our civilization is fucked, our culture is gone, and our children will be minorities in their own countries because some corporate owners saw a 3% return on their investments

Oh except when they raped ass all over the Americas after killing all the stupid Moors? Fuck off.