I accept the fact that i'm inferior to whites. but i refuse to stay that way...

i accept the fact that i'm inferior to whites. but i refuse to stay that way. humanity has to be forced to live under equality (tyrannically) so that in the future, my future generation can be equal to whites' future generations. there will be no races anymore. everyone has one culture, everyone eats the same kind of food, everyone is forced to work with the same work ethic, etc etc so that all races can evolve to be similar. everyone can develop similar traits. races can evolve to be similar and equally strong and intelligent.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vw8gfejXrBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>there will be no races anymore. everyone has one culture, everyone eats the same kind of food, everyone is forced to work with the same work ethic, etc etc so that all races can evolve to be similar. everyone can develop similar traits. races can evolve to be similar and equally strong and intelligent.

This is exactly what we want to avoid. You're shilling for the end result of globalism

why ? you want to keep being better than other races ? yes i want globalism. there is no God because there's no way God could be this unfair by making races different. if i was destined to be permanent loser, i would choose to not be born.

it's unfair today and shouldn't be

What you are was decided in the nanosecond of your conception
Colour of your eyes shape of your feet length of your nose intelligence etc
You cannot change what you are. If your parents had sex a moment earlier or later or if a different sperm had fertilized your egg, you might be totally someone else
So your fate was written in an instant
But your fate has no connection with mine, no power to alter mine
Deal with the cards you were dealt

>if I have to be an 80 IQ monkey everyone should be

How about we just hang you so your dumb ass can't pollute the genepool anymore?

>hurr durr muh equality
Fun Fact: Nature doesn't do equal.

please pick up a book on evolution, you dumb cunt

Nothing is created equally and never will be unless they're specifically manufactured and mass-produced. This is why racial supremacy of any form is a joke. Stop being a pathetic cunt and just live your life without feeling guilt over your race.

>You cannot change what you are
i can't change what i am. i can change what my race is. in the long run. work ethics, social values, diets, in the long run, it's what determines stuffs that we today call 'genetic'.

but we can do. we own this planet and this universe, nothing determines anything but man.

that's what i'm talking about you racist, we have to force evolution. in the long run, after hundreds of years of living equally, everyone will develop similar traits. austronesian won't be shorter and won't have smaller penises anymore, no one will have lower IQs anymore.

do you know why races are different ? because for thousands of years they live differently. now what if for thousands of years we live similarly ? like being forced to live similarly.

i would never let you be better than me

We are maybe 5-10 years away from designer superbabies, and all of Sup Forums will be cucked by our future generation

>austronesian won't be shorter and won't have smaller penises anymore, no one will have lower IQs anymore
Because they will have become white.

ITT: people who don't understand evolution

i don't care what race it would be, probably grey because we won't live with white culture and values anymore. everyone has to be forced tyrannically to live out of their habitual zone.

i'm sick of this shit. conservative values is why everyone is different. progressives are trying to make the world more and more similar. people are embarrassed to eat traditional foods anymore, people start to adopt universal values, etc etc.

there should never be different races. if God wanted me to be inferior to other races, i will fucking fight back.

wew lad get in the oven

fuck off and accept that god hates you. seems like non-whites have gotten too cocky because we've been trying to treat them as equals.

And do you know why they have lived differently for thousands of years? Because there are different variations in environment and culture throughout the planet by nature. Even with "one race" there would still be different skin-tones and varying levels of intelligence.

The only thing one single race would end is racism, in which case, people would just move on to any other form of discrimination like height or sex, or social standing/class. All because some pathetic saps cling onto anything to feel superior, as that feeling is something they need to satisfy their sense of self-worth.

Inferior in one way does not mean you are inferior overall you dipshit. We all have strengths and weaknesses

>Blacks
Excellent physical capability.
Stupid, short sighted animals who are prone to violence

>Jews
Very intelligent in many aspects. Strong sense of self and family
Amoral sociopaths who undermine the foundation of every society they inhabit other than their own

>Whites
Smart, innovative, driven to greatness
Prone to bouts of self inflicted horror and a sense of mercy for others despite the fact said others intend us harm

Acknowledge your good and bad traits. Appreciate the good and try to improve on the bad. Also stop being a faggot

>we won't live with white culture and values anymore
But why downgrade society? Why have inferior cultures and values when you can have a world of only superior white people?

It would be better for this world if we non-whites disappeared.

No one is born equal, some men are far more gifted than the other men. To make everyone equal, you have to bring down those gifted and skilled onto the same low level as everyone else.

You're basically saying that you want to bring yourself, your future generations and literally everyone else in the world onto the same level as niggers and abos. After that there won't be anymore evolution as there needs to be around 90+IQ to keep up a civilization.

There won't be any race, culture, work ethic, food because everyone is ~50 IQd abomination who are being ruled over by the pure juden masterrace.

No one is born as a permanent loser, race plays an important role but it isn't the only factor shaping a person. What truly matters is what kind of a person an individual ends up as. A hard working moralistic nonwhite contributing heavily to host society and culture is still far better than a hedonistic leftist white who contributes nothing and degenerates a host society.

You still seem like a permanent loser though, gas yourself.

>Blacks
>Excellent physical capability
Only running.

Nords and Slavs are the strongest races.

>there are races of human.
>wants that there aren't
>races disappear.
Wew lad you've got some issues

if you want to stop being inferior you have to become a productive, scientfic, professional career-based people, and that way the smartest individuals will reproduce more and improve the intelligence of future generations. this is what has resulted in the racial superiority of the Europeans and Asians, since they have had the most advanced, science-based societies, whereas the lowest IQ races like Africans have had the least advanced technological societies, causing physical traits to be selected for at a higher rate due to the lack of advanced tools or domestication to decrease the need for physicality.

>we

Fair enough though I hope my point still gets across to OP

you first, you fucking nazi

God doesn't exist cus if He did he wouldn't have created different races

>The only thing one single race would end is racism, in which case, people would just move on to any other form of discrimination like height or sex, or social standing/class.
i'm fine with that

exactly and how is it wrong to make everyone every races having similar strengths and weaknesses ? my strength is not what i want.

downgrade or upgrade, as long as everyone is similar. the value of someone shouldn't be seen by something he can't control. life is a race and everyone has to start on the same line, that's why racial differences should be abolished

downgrade or upgrade, everyone has to start on the same line.

i do

look, some stuffs are not controllable or fixable a.k.a predetermined. and it's all different, why ? i mean, those predetermined qualities can make someone win or lose. that's not fair.

>life is a race and everyone has to start on the same line
What you're proposing is more like wanting everyone to finish in first place.

He was killed by the ape that his coalburner granddaughter destroyed her genes with. Fucking sick man.

no, i want everyone to start on the same line. like, look, 5 men pursuing one girl. they're all different races with different backgrounds, stereotypes, and traits. now obviously the asian guy will fail easily no matter how he attends personality class, goes to the gym, etc etc. that's not starting the race on the same line.

IQ, physical traits, those stuffs has to be similar for EVERYONE

see, this is why we need to abolish races.

NO ONE SHOULD FEEL THAT WAY ABOUT DIFFERENT RACES

>i'm fine with that
Then you'd be on the same board bitching about whatever other -ism is making you feel inferior because of your pathetic mindset.

also i'd very much like a world where all races can thrive.

biologically, the health of a species is determined by the amount of genetic variation or diversity. if all races blend together there will be an incredible lack of diversity. contrary to what idiot liberals believe, diversity does not mean brown, it means the largest range of different characteristics, from white to brown to black. if we continue race mixing and letting intellectually inferior races migrate in and reproductively replace the european population like is currently happening in europe, there will be a decrease in the fitness (intellectual, physical, or any) of the immigrant populations since their survival and reproduction isn't being determined by their own characteristics, instead by the economy of the people they are out-reproducing.

if current trends continue, this grey race that you describe (it would really be brown), would be totally unadapted to ANY environment and ANY trait, be it IQ, physicality, or any other such thing. This would result in the decline of human civilization around the world, since there wouldn't be any left that have the traits to sustain the current systems that make Western societies dominant, such as intelligence. you would be making the entire world worse than the shittiest parts of africa, and you would be making everyone supremely susceptible to be wiped out by a SINGLE disease.

Your wrong, insecure and projecting. Let the smart ones think about ethics and social problems.

>How is it wrong to make everyone every races having similar strengths and weaknesses
>All races should be the same
Get out you globalist kike. The differences between us are what make us strong as a species
>My strength is not what I want
>Not what I want
And I don't want my weaknesses yet they are still there

Either make the best of what God gave you or go fuck yourself.

Then you have five equal guys competing for the same woman and she accepts all five because they are all equal and there's no other criterion left to judge them.

It's retarded.

The truth is we all started on the same line millions of years ago and the lineages of those who would later become non-whites lost.

God you brown people get fucking uppity when you're told you can't shit in our gene pool.

if you want everyone to start on the same line, you must also want everyone to finish at the same time as well, or else the future generations will start at different lines since there is differential success, which is the basis of natural selection and evolution.

there is no such thing as a free and fair society that is also an equal society, as long as people have the possibility to succeed more than the person next to them, the result will always be an inequality, including an inequality in the genetics of future generations.

this

Why would you want this? Natural selection is healthy. Sucks to lose and be inferior, but it's better for the human race as a whole that your kind die out.

Besides, without genetic modification, your kind cannot be made equal. And if we're genetically enhancing everyone, whites would be enhanced as well, and would therefore still be better than you.

>downgrade or upgrade, everyone has to start on the same line.

Except, we all started on the same line around 20K years ago and the race is still going on. You can't put obstacles on the track to slow down one person (race) or make the line shorter for the other person simply because they are not capable of competing and surpassing the other.

It's not always that the Asian guy gets left behind, even the other races could get left behind, it SOLELY depends on the individual.
If they all have the same background, stereotypes and traits, the girl wouldn't choose anyone. There is nothing differentiating them.

Assuming what you're proposing can be plausible and human genetic code can be rewritten for literally every single person on this planet, then evolution would stop as everyone has the same genetic code and traits and this would cause them to devolve more and more similar to inbreeding and incest to the point where society collapses and we all die because one random cuck doesn't want to improve himself but bring the rest onto his same level.

youtube.com/watch?v=vw8gfejXrBw

i'm fine with pathetic mindset, because it can be changed

>and letting intellectually inferior races migrate in
you fool, this is why i proposed abolishing races. no one should be predetermined to be inferior. fitness is not genetic. and everyone would have to live under same standard, same exhausting standard. no empathy for the unfit, you get me ? including the ideologically unfit.

>since there wouldn't be any left that have the traits to sustain the current systems that make Western societies dominant, such as intelligence
no fuck you, the system would have to be changed. there wouldn't be western or eastern societies anymore.

do you think anyone is okay with knowing that intelligence isn't part of their "characteristics" ?

the smart and stupid ones would have to be forced to work the same job

>Get out you globalist kike. The differences between us are what make us strong as a species
you mean, YOU as a race, right ? i'm not strong and advantaged at anything at all cus i'm not white or black. but that would have to change

they would have to be judged by the stuffs they actually worked on, you fool.

okay maybe i do, i'm not so sure.
there is no God, but there has to be. there has to be someone to regulate the biology. life is unfair because there's no God yet. but it will be.

my success at anything will NOT be judged by stuffs that i can't control. no human deserves that.

we would die out if we all had the same traits and therefore dna, but if we didn't then there would eventually be mutations that resulted in the evolution of races once again.

it would essentially be like restarting the origin of life, where there was only one form of life, until random changes, which had an effect on reproductive success, resulted in different branches of life.

It's not predetermined, it's apparent facts maybe a few random dogs mutate into not being color blind
but dogs are color blind

just get rid of niggers and jews, better results.

Source?

>Except, we all started on the same line around 20K years ago and the race is still going on
and we will have to go back to that era.

>because they are not capable of competing and surpassing the other.
stop saying that it's fucking triggering.

the point is, the race is unfair. the different ones has to be trained hard to be equal and similar to the others.

>even the other races could get left behind
that's why it has to change. it's unfair. i think love and sex even has to be regulated as well. no one should have freewilled preferences.

>If they all have the same background, stereotypes and traits, the girl wouldn't choose anyone
those stuffs are uncontrollable. people has to be judged based on stuffs they actually worked on. stuffs that are workable.

well the difference is that racial differences aren't random at all.

why though, for me, as the lowest tier race, everyone else is a threat to me including you.

>fitness is not genetic
fitness is by definition genetic; since genetics is the only concrete determination of fitness, it is the only one that matters biologically.

>there would be no western or eastern societies anymore
ridiculous. societies must be different as according to their environment and genetic differences in their population. what you are saying is the same as wanting fish and dogs to live in the same environment and have the same behaviors. the only difference is that there are more differences between fish and dogs than between two races, but it doesn't change the concept of the optimal behavior being dependent on the environment and heritable variations in the individuals and species.

>fitness is by definition genetic; since genetics is the only concrete determination of fitness, it is the only one that matters biologically.
so what, i should just stop running and doing pushups cus i'll never be better than you ever physically ?

>ridiculous. societies must be different as according to their environment and genetic differences in their population. what you are saying is the same as wanting fish and dogs to live in the same environment and have the same behaviors. the only difference is that there are more differences between fish and dogs than between two races, but it doesn't change the concept of the optimal behavior being dependent on the environment and heritable variations in the individuals and species.
what i'm saying is slowly conditioning fishes and dogs to be finally live in one similar place. lots of dogs and fishes might have to die, though.

that's one thing to be thought about. how to make the environment follow us, not the other way around.

>i think love and sex even has to be regulated
lol, typical nowag

>i think intelligence should be like length
Holy shit, ching chongs are a giant hive of autistic retards with terminal penis envy.

globalism is the next step for humanity, Sup Forums disagrees with the (((globalist agenda))) only because the hidden agenda is being forced down the throats of normies and making average/working class ppl deal all the problems that come with globalization

>there is no God because there's no way God could be this unfair by making races different. if i was destined to be permanent loser, i would choose to not be born.

You're entering the stage of modern thinking. Look what it did to the West because you're headed down that path harder and faster than you can hold on to something that will save you

and you think that's fair ? you have no nowagness because you're not asian. you don't have terminal penis envy because you're not asian. because we're different. because our problems are determined by something that sticks with us but without our control. that's the typical godless society, because if there was a god, this wouldn't happen. no one would be predetermined to be inferior which can lead to school shooting.

the world needs god. someone needs to regulate unfairness.

No no no user, we shouldn't let anyone even have a slightly different bit of genetic difference or let any mutations occur as that would be extremely racist and unfair for providing an "unfair" advantage to an individual over the rest.

>and we will have to go back to that era.

How about no? It's literally impossible. Wait a few decades and you can have your own genetic engineered designer baby.

>race is unfair, different ones has to be trained hard to be equal and similar to others.

The different ones have to train hard to be talented in one skill. It goes the same way with those efficient in one skill but poor in the other. Even if everyone started with a blank slate sooner or later individuals would begin to be prolific than the others and over time the difference and talent in skill would be exponential compared to others, true equality doesn't exist and will never exist.

Its the survival of the fittest, you either adapt yourself and become the fittest or you stay weak and perish.

>I think love and sex even has to be regulated as well.
Yes, the strong should breed with the strong, the weak should breed with the weak and by nature and default, the weak will perish. Right?

>people should be judged on stuff they actually worked on, stuffs that are workable.

You know Sup Forums hates niggers, fags and kikes to the core but like outstanding individuals like Ben Carson and Milo right? Sup Forums also loves whites but many wouldn't hesitate to shoot a leftist white or a white shabbos goy dead.

People don't select one another simply based on "hurr that person has white skin, he's better than everyone else, time to lynch all non-whites xd." You're confusing Sup Forums with real world, Sup Forums is filled 80% normal folks, 20% stormfags who think only skin color matters and nothing else does.

We live in a meritocratic world where the fittest rise to the top and the weakest get left in the dirt.

>what i'm saying is slowly conditioning fishes and dogs to be finally live in one similar place. lots of dogs and fishes might have to die, though.
the problem with that is that our genetic material has properties such that this is impossible. in a large area, people will tend to reproduce with those closer to them, even in a world like ours where you can travel to anywhere on the globe in less than 24 hours. so they would have to be restricted to a VERY small area for this to take place, and it would also have to be a small population for the same reason, since if there was too many people they wouldn't all reproduce together, and there would emerge different lineages with different characteristics due to genetic drift (random genetic events). but if the population was small enough for everyone to reproduce together, there would be a high degree of inbreeding that would result in a lack of viability in offspring. the fact that inbreeding results in inviable offspring is actual a natural defense against the kind of population you describe, since that population would be extremely unadaptive and would die off very quickly due to lack of genetic variations causing them to be easy targets for disease and unable to survive in any environment that is not their own.

>so what, i should just stop running and doing pushups cus i'll never be better than you ever physically ?
No, dumbass, he's not saying you should give up because you're worried your genetics are inferior - the point is, evolution is genetics.

We all have our own lot in life. Don't worry about it so much; you people have a tendency to go overboard with the mass killings when you turn Communist.

i'm heading down the right path. the path to abolish divisiveness and disparity that your churches probably promote.

>How about no? It's literally impossible
it's possible in the long run.

>Its the survival of the fittest, you either adapt yourself and become the fittest or you stay weak and perish.
or i can fucking poison those who are genetically gifted.

>Yes, the strong should breed with the strong, the weak should breed with the weak and by nature and default, the weak will perish. Right?
india, if you play by their rules, you'll soon be perished as well.

>We live in a meritocratic world where the fittest rise to the top and the weakest get left in the dirt.
they shouldn't have different predetermined qualities.

it's just making me mad that qualities that matter to me the most are predetermined to be bad. it makes me want to poison someone or throw rocks at someone's windows.

>we shouldn't let anyone even have a slightly different bit of genetic difference or let any mutations occur
you can't stop mutations from occurring lol. what you are talking about is a completely regulated population. well, what happens to that completely regulated population when its regulators inevitably disappear. and who is regulating the regulators?

eventually, some other, more advanced type of life will emerge from somewhere else in this massive universe while humans are stagnating in a controlled setting, at which point we will be wiped out and the surviving form of life will have inequalities since it is a biological benefit. what will have been the point then?

your point is contradictory, since there would be no meaning of living in such a regulated system, and yet if there is no meaning then there should be no moral problem with inequality and natural differences.

calm down dude. I have a perfect nordic phenotype but I am a virgin too. It's really not the magic pill you think it is.

>forced to live under equality (tyrannically)

>Too stupid to understand evolution

Yep you're inferior alright.

There can be no evolution without a process of selection

oops. I mistook you for OP

>the point is, evolution is genetics.
we all have different genetics because we allowed ourselves to live differently, to eat different foods to develop different values. but what if we force ourselves to live similarly for thousands of years ?

yes so that you could stop being white and i could stop being monkey asian

well i proposed a different kind of selection, you fool.

Someone post the short story.

opie wants to abolish racial differences by forcing everyone to live similarly so that in thousands of years everyone would have similar traits no one would be disadvantaged for being uncontrollably different anymore.

>india, if you play by their rules, you'll soon be perished as well.
Frankly although Indians are pretty gross I don't see them as so much of a threat. They're nice, I can get along with them as long as they stay in their containment zone, and while they may produce some horrible pandemic eventually, I don't think an Indian would do so on purpose.

>but what if we force ourselves to live similarly for thousands of years ?
Evenly distributing the world's available resources would make everyone poor, which would make the product of such equal evolution far from optimal. Think a whole planet of Brazilians or Pakistanis, perhaps. Inequality will improve humans. Equality is chaos.

You can poison every single gifted one you have, but soon you'll end up with a population of worthless talentless folks who cannot achieve anything and cannot be fanatic about anything. Fanaticism is the key to succeeding in a field.

India won't perish, as a matter of fact, India needs a heavy dose of eugenics right this moment, we have our share of top notch individuals, who are being vastly outnumbered by welfare parasites like subhumans, dalits and muslims. They have certain individuals who aren't parasitic and rather contributing, but the vast minority is ruining the country.

Half our population shits on the streets for fucks sake, the weak should perish.

What qualities matter you, user? So much that you are willing to be an August throwing rocks at people's windows.

Kek, I was being sarcastic with hyperbole with my previous reply.

ideally, all races should thrive, but none of this race mixing/single race nonsense. the world would be a better place if we could get africa, asia, europe, and america to thrive, and i believe it is possible. but the way to do that is not to take what is good and spread it out to get rid of the bad, but to take what is good and give it what it needs to grow.

you don't get rid of shit by smearing it all over everything that doesn't have shit on it, which is what the idiots in europe are trying to do by taking in third-worlders to civilized countries. in the end it is only making the world worse by diluting the net positive force that is the west; if we want to improve the world, we must give merit-based opportunities to succeed to third-worlders in their own country, rewarding productivity instead of rewarding being a leech to the west.

>i know, i mistook you for OP. I think my point is still valid for his flawed ideology though, since it is basically impossible unless in a completely controlled setting like you described.

>ideally, all races should thrive
>the world would be a better place if we could get africa, asia, europe, and america to thrive, and i believe it is possible
>take what is good and give it what it needs to grow.
>if we want to improve the world, we must give merit-based opportunities to succeed to third-worlders in their own country
Just advocate for your own people, friendo. Your skin is your uniform. Liberals and nonwhites are not going to take it easy on you if you give them stuff.

>in the end it is only making the world worse by diluting the net positive force that is the west
Yes, that's the point. Our enemies are evil and they want to destroy us.

The truth is that none of that race shit matters at all and the only thing that really does is your own personal success.
The only people that care about race are the people without any of that success. They can't get a peice of the pie so rhey try to make their own out of mud.

that's what a fat acceptance activist would say

>Evenly distributing the world's available resources would make everyone poor
i don't see how

The necessary resources do not exist to industrialize the entire world. The average net worth of per capita is around $20,000. If everyone were made equal, not only would everyone have a small amount of property/currency, but the economy wouldn't work right, either. Enforcing equality would require continual hobbling of higher-quality people and redistribution of wealth. If it were illegal to profit more than anyone else, theft and other illegal business activity would be incentivized as the only means of attaining tangible success in life. The poor, stupid, and incompetent suddenly flush with money would waste it on garbage and drugs, then demand more and commit crimes to get more.