Milo's Degenerate Argument

REMINDER:
>If you support Milo's argument
>You essentially are saying that a 21+ year old man should be allowed to have sex with your 13 year old daughter or son.

youtube.com/watch?v=azC1nm85btY

58:38

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I met Milo and I was a fan and supported his message, but this is very hard to forgive and I can't blame the media for using it against him.

It is one of the most degenerate arguments I've ever heard.

>He flippantly said young boys "discover who they are" through such relationships, later implying that those relationships can be sexual in nature, and can "give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable rock where they can't speak to their parents.”

No. His position is that the age of consent is about right and that consenting adults should be allowed to have sex.

You just can't stand fags, probably because you are one.

> Shilly shill support Shilly Shill
>You are a SHILLY SHILL THAT SUPPORTS SHILLZ , MAH SHILLY SHILL OR SHILLS

CHYEAH I BELIEVE YA CUNT

GO KYS

pretty sure his personal anecdote was about doing an older guy since he couldn't confide in his parents about his gayness

I'm not a Shill and went to see him at UCSD.

How can you defend that logic?

I dont want a fucking 25 year old man fucking my 13 year old daughter (If I had one)

Watch the video you cunts. I told you the time stamp and everything!

HOW IS THAT A SOLID ARGUMENT?

shutup pedo scum

he credits some old dude with teaching him to suck cock hes a pedo scumbag who wants to "guide" young boys and groom them so he can rape them with his gay pedo buddies

Hot shade gurl. Keep. working. it.

Please Hiro, make writing "Milo" an autoban.

Fippy Bippy

>it's a what if you had a daughter argument
I hate milo now???

Is it right wingery that makes you a pedo or homophobia or right wing straw manning. Pick one

he meant 17 year old "boys", not 13.

Ok well let a 29 year old man fuck your daughter or younger sister at age 13

He didn't mean that in the actual video he said it.
I posted the video.

He made it clear 13-14 year old range

> WA MAH SHILL DAUGHTER .... WA WA WAHHP WAAPE SHILL
>YOU NO UNDERSTAND SHILL

> WATCHING SHILL AND BELIEVE SHILL BUT MA SHILL TRIGGER

Yeah. They keep trying to flip it as though he wants to fuck little boys when he was just talking about something that effected him while he was growing up.

13 y.o. girls are mature enough to be in a relationship.

With 13 year olds maybe

Not a shill faggot. Genuinely think it's a horrible fucking argument and supports degeneracy.

Again if you're a parent who cares about their child you're not going to let a 25 year old date them when they are 10.

No they aren't.

Also, here's a pic of a 13 y.o.

Fuck you OP
The correct spot where Milo kills himself is at 102:30, not 58:38

Uup until 102:30, Milo isn't saying anything wrong on the top, it's at the point that he fucks up.

Yes, they are.
And by the age of fifteen they are ready to marry and have babies, and if you see in most parts of the world and in most of human history It's a normal thing.

What is wrong with that? Why should I watch this video from a guy who does live cams where he sticks bananas up his ass to tell me why he thinks dating parental figures is degenerate?

I will also defend the Church, because most of the cases are not abuse, they are consented.

Another shill post operating on the assumption Milo ever made that argument.

Kill yourself, shill

That's degenerate as fuck Brazil.

102:30
That's all I have to say.

>102:30
There you go big boy.

>>He flippantly said young boys "discover who they are" through such relationships, later implying that those relationships can be sexual in nature, and can "give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable rock where they can't speak to their parents.”

He's describing his childhood, the reality of many gay men, and even so it would make him a victim not a perp.

You faggots are victim blaming. Gloriously stupid shit that will come back to fuck you in the ass. No lube.

A+ self sabotage from the left and we're cozy af.

He's talking about "boys" who can legally consent. If it's legal, there's absolutely nothing wrong with a 17yo boy and an older guy.

This pedo stuff is just a nasty plot to bring down a good guy.

>102:30
$250,000
for this?

Shill.

I never said he was a pedo I think his argument is degenerate as fuck and enables 13 year old+adult relationships

That 17 Number was damage control

This is for the next idiot to call me a shill or CTR.

Milo has genuinely upset his fans.

OK people I want your input...

I'm of the opinion that Milo's experiences at a young age were life-changing and lead him down the homosexuality he showboats today.

I'm also of the opinion that Milo's nuance, and the idea that some people are indeed sexually precocious, is only true to a degree.

I am of the opinion that a 22 YO might indeed try going out with a 15 YO with home issues. I am also of the opinion that a 45 YO doing the same is wrong.

Key here is home issues. Milo was talking about how these relationships give "guidance." This is a replacement for parental needs.

Really, I want your input on these thoughts. We see 30 year olds with 21 year olds, and I wonder about the difference in my aforementioned example.

Americans are hypocrite as fuck, desu.
Teenagers are not babies. If they are able to have children, nature is telling a message that it's not wrong to have sex.

You shouldn't let a fucking 30 year old man impregnate your daughter.

I wouldnt let a homosexual near my children because they have a mental illness and the media is doing a damn good job of confirming that.

shill

oh, alright, but what he is saying is that some 13yearolds consent to sex, not that it's alright for an old man to engage in sex with them. That said, I dont agree with Milo's point, but it is irrelevant to the question whether he is a pedophile, or whether he thinks it's alright.
>That 17 Number was damage control
If you can take what he said at face value once, why cant you take it twice? That's just confirmation bias

I won't, but i don't think it should be considered abuse or a crime.

You should realize that this applies to all homosexuals and not just Milo.

strawman

He's not a pedophile but he seems like a pervert.
And I disagree with the idea that these relationships should be supported.

He's praising these adult men young teenager relationships and it's fucking degenerate

Daily reminder that OP is working for Evan McMullin and antifa whether he knows it or not.

This Brazilian degenerate has been posting this shit in multiple threads for at least 3 hours or so...

>a homosexual is a pervert
wow, who would've thought?

It's pretty obvious he is, user. I'm not arguing that.

Literally every country where this happens is a third world shithole

I can't blame him for the harsh reactions.

If he wouldn't have said some fucking grooming shit like "these relationships help young boys discover who they are"

he didn't he just explained the psychlogy of these relationships, then Amazing Banana interrupted him

What where he says the law is generally right but he personally feels that some people can consent earlier and that he felt he was one of those people?

Other than Japan desu.

Saw him at UCLA with a friend of mine. We weren't the biggest fans but this makes me want to move away from him.

Nope, user, it is common in Europe today and even in america it was pretty common.

Also, do a research and find how old was mother Mary.

He never corrected AA at all about the age. He was fine with continuing the argument from the perspective of a 13 year old.

Smear campaign. Pic very fucking related.

We are in a tough position.

We can either be called pedophile defenders

Or we can disown him and give up the greatest mouth piece we have.

I say fight it and show everybody what this fucking thing is, a fucking smear campaign.

and he's talking about his own experience, which he clarified happened when he was 17 and his partner was 28.

In the video he estimated he was around 14-13

he cleared it up after the backlash.

I was sexually taken advantage of when I was 11 by a man, forcefully.

I didn't tell my family in fear of being labelled a faggot. It wasn't exactly life destroying, but it caused me some serious mental anguish for 10 years or so. Now I know I should have told my family and had that fucking piece of shit jailed, but I was afraid of him and the reprisals, especially at school.

Now I live in comfort but always have that snag in the back of my mind, and ruined sexuality. I find women more attractive than men, but still feel strange around certain men when I'm talking to them.

It really, really fucked me up.

Fuck you, Milo.

People are born gay you stupid retard

Nigga, he had sex with him when he was 17. It was legal. You were raped. You're both pedophiles now tho. Congrats.

No non shill is as attached to Milo as you are pretending to be right now. Tone it down.

>14 molested by priest
>17 fucked by drag

Exactly

You just got sexualized early. Sucks for you. Honestly, it sounds to me as though you're gay and still going through the process of coming out. Congrats for being a fag and don't take your anger out on Milo. See instead if you can be as useful as him.

What about bisexuals?

Will George defend Milo?

youtube.com/watch?v=6hDSOyuuSi4

SHUUUUT UP GOD DAMN YOU OP

This is what happens when you play the jew game too long. White men must stick to logos instead of trying to be lying, slippery kikes. Eventually you'll be caught out, just like the jew but it'll probably be even worse for you.

I've been seeing people suggest the use of Jewish subversion methods on social media and what not but I think it's not the right thing to do. Stick to facts, logic, reason, and Jesus: logos

>Anime

You deserved it. I agree though.