Trump is anti drugs. Ain't happenin

>The MSM would Implode
420D Chess

but weed is illegal

>legalizes drugs for a few months
>makes it illegal again and all registered drug dealers get death penalty

we would doubly win

>lol google sessions and weed
Maybe we could keep everyone tweaked out on antidepressants, speed/add meds, sleeping pills, and pain pills. Sessions knows this - we are from Alabama.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WDl6md2mhw

Alex Jones Video points to the fact it might happen. I just want to fuck their minds up

Weed isn't "drugs" moron do your research. Cures or negates thousands of diseases including PARKINSONS symptoms, certain nerve conditions and even cluster headaches for toddlers.

We give Adderall, which causes psychosis in 15%+ of long-term users and ends up destroying them by college, all for big pharma. Learn to read

He should. The amount of money and jobs that can be created is insane. Colorado alone just recently made 1 billion in marijuana sales. So imagine states like NY, Georgia, Texas etc. with major American cities.

Everyone would benefit, from engineers, botanists, trade workers, and especially small business owners.

If you disagree then you can't really say you are red-pilled because this is a free-market presenting itself ready to be exploited for the next big american business

is that a mf jojo reference???

yeah that would really make america great again

This is more of a plan to destroy the MSM bruh

>We give Adderall
Didn't the nazis force speed on to
their people as well?

Can you hippies leave Colorado please?

These pictures are always so fucking creepy to me.
>"check out this chill af smoke spot"
>remote perch in the middle of nowhere
>"oh don't mind the blood I tripped"

yeah thats how they won

dude weed...

kys

>yeah that would really make america great again

They will legalize and I suspect late in the first term. Should be so why not plus imagine the gain for admin. If not, next cycle he will be facing someone who promises to. 420D Chess.

B-b-but it's d-degenerate

yes that's why he has never mentioned it and no one in his cabinet wants to legalize it

Cocaine is in novacaine which helps with pain in dental procedures

It has nothing to do with weed. I'm talking redpilling Normies and Lefties While making The MSM literally lose their shit while they are weak as they have been recently

will he stop pretending to be incompetent?

That's called an ex post facto law

You fucks don't get it. If the left had to say something good about Trump they would die. Weed is at the least harmless at best it will singlehandedly fix the economy and save you stupid asses from the jews