We got jewed so fucking hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=kzDhm4Jc-Gw&t=5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
youtube.com/watch?v=V9RuOIqJJ-Y&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/hiddenevil/hiddenevil26.htm
bustle.com/articles/147316-these-photos-of-donald-trump-as-grand-marshal-of-an-israeli-parade-prove-it-really-did
youtu.be/Vcd-yvudYSg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Sup Forums stays in silence about this

Fucking CÜCKS
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28

MORE THAN ENOUGH INNOCENT PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD HAVE ON BEHALF OF THE JEWS AND IF THEIR THIRST FOR BLOOD HASN'T BEEN QUENCHED BY NOW THEN WE CAN QUENCH IS WITH THEIR OWN BLOOD

When I was a WWII obsessed middle schooler, I idolized Patton. He was a real man. Now, as a redpilled adult, it makes me smile to know he saw through all of (((their))) ways.If only he had lived long enough to shake up the population.

He was the fuckin man
Ike on the other hand.....
youtube.com/watch?v=V9RuOIqJJ-Y&t=2s

Oh boy! More redpills!

Very good video. Seem's like a good beginner redpill. Wish r/AltRight was still around, I had a word document of redpills for all the new guys joining towards the end. This would have been solid.

thanks nigga
All my videos are 100% selfmade OC unless credited otherwise

Based Trump, Based Mattis.

Iran is strongly supporting assad....fighting against terrorists. So NO israel...go home

shekeldog mattis gets his puppy chow from shekelstein

terrorists sponsored by israel and the US government to top it off.
How fucking ironic

Better to over antagonize Iran than give them the green light to shit and piss their seed all over the white world

>implying they were shitting and pissing on anyone in the fucking first place

This Sheldon Adelson guy is really a piece of shit.

Well.. Fuck.
Going to build an agression pact whit arabs and israel against iran. Yay..

Jesus Christ, Sheldon Adelson really looks Satanic.

Why hasn't Trump called for ousting Assad?

Shills can never answer this question, they always dodge it

Did you watch the video?

It's because Sheldon Adelson bought him off. He is WAAY richer than Trump.

That's the only explanation for Trump's 180 degree flip.

Basically the republican soros but alt cucks pretend he doesnt exist

I was starting to "soften on the Jews", but now I am lightly shaking and really wanting to gas them.

I need to take a break from politics, dude.

>Why is Obama making a deal with iran?
>Shills can never answer this question, they always dodge it

LITERALLY SHAKING

Honest question: can you name any legitimate politicians who aren't compromised by (((them)))? I mean, it seems like the choices are always between the greedy, conniving Jew and the even more greedy, even more conniving satanic Jew. What so you suggest we do?

Anything besides just ignore his bullshit just because he is of your political party.
In other words everything the liberals did under Obama

Sometimes I think Savitri Devi was correct. Hitler was sent from Providence to warn us of kikes.

The fact Hitler's goal didn't succeed means we now suffer under them as goys for the majority of history.

Most people don't know this stuff about Sheldon Adelson. He's basically another, perhaps even worse, Soros. Just how many kikes like this exist? How long will this continue?

I've come to conclude they're just genetically like this. There's nothing we can but hope for another great purge. I think the Migrant Crisis was orchestrated by rich kikes to pit Muslim against the West in order to distract them from kikes being the true masterminds.

newfags need to learn that we will literally never escape the jew

bump

I mean I absolutely agree that we should call him on certain things, like the pointless Iran-posturing. But at the same time, at least from my perceptive, it would be stupid to call electing him a "mistake" or, as you do, say we got "jewed." I mean, the guy is still better than 95% of either other party.

In other words, it's not wrong to point out mistakes and kike-suckering without screeching OMFG HE SUX NOW.

“Watch out!” Jesus told them. “Beware of the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees.”
Mathew 16: 6
Then Jesus went into the temple courts and drove out all who were buying and selling there. He overturned the tables of the money changers and the seats of those selling doves. And He declared to them, “It is written: ‘My house will be called a house of prayer.’ But you are making it ‘a den of robbers.’”
Mathew 21:12-13

True it was vital that we stop Hillary.
Atleast with Trump, holding his feet to the fire and making our voices heard actually has a chance to change it.
With Hillary that was a 0% chance to work option.

It's possible Sheldon Adelson could have threatened Trump's family or more. Who knows what goes behind the curtains with these conniving kikes?

Most of his family is literally in bed with jews. He's been bought off for a long time.

Trump has always propagandized against Iran, but he won't start a war with them over nothing like they want

Literally one of the shittiest photo-shops ever. Fuck off.

Trump's entire staff and all his supporters are members of Council for National Policy.

It's the right arm equivalent of the leftie CFR.

They are responsible for instigating faux revolutions all the time.

Conway, Cruz, McCain, Breitbart, Bannon, Rand Paul, Richard DeVos (family of Betsy DeVos). All CNP, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann. List goes on. The fake opposition to Trump (McCain sorts) are in bed with the Trump people.

Alternative media talking heads, Alex Jones guests...Phyllis Schlafly, Jerome Corsi? CNP again.

Why have you heard of the CFR but not the CNP?

The Trump zombies are not one bit less controlled or misdirected than the Obama zombies.

If Alex Jones had any interest in red pilling you, you'd have heard of the CNP by now. But then you'd have known Trump was a fraud from the start. Can't have that now can we....

Shit, CNP is a think tank... These think tanks really are the masterminds behind this shit.

You know your stuff, dude...

The CFR is the literal center for the jewish Illuminati in the US.

Do you think you're in charge?

I think these think tanks tend to engage in ritualistic/cult behavior. They're a lot like the Mithraic Mysteries...

These are the guys that are planning a lot of this shit.

They have no sense of conventional morality.

** Think tanks are basically like fraternities of the most powerful people deciding on future actions. They and their sponsors (e.g., Soros, Adelson, they fund think tanks) are the guys really in control...

Politics is now just theatrics to cover the real scheming, the real decision-making.

McCain / Graham funded by Soros right?

But McCain / Graham are CNP, same as Bannon / Conway / etc. in Trump's team.

>still believing in all the bullshit

No, the think tanks are sponsored by multibillionaires.

Does Adelson fund any think tanks?

They do its apart of the jewish religion with which they kidnapped and sacrificed christian children as occult rituals for power.
Look up Andrei Yustshinsky and also watch this documentary linked.
It comes from the jewish Kabbalah. Judaism is literally satanic.
youtube.com/watch?v=dCD03h8Z20c

Yeah, Sheldon Adelson has invested millions in think tanks such as the Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs.

The Jerusalem Center for Public Affairs probably vies to influence other think tanks too.

I actually had a friend who was a retarded leftist, but he descended from Finnish nobility. I don't know if he was trolling me or not, but he claimed to be involved in a kind of "cult" that are interlocked with think tanks.

The way he described these cults is very Satanic and reminded me of the creepy stuff Marina Abramovic engages in...

It's basically like a secret fraternity where they engage in rites and discuss how the world ought to be based off certain ideals, some very Machiavellian or so. He leaked a lot of stuff to me and blah blah.

I'm not sure if he was lying or not, but he said the system is decentralized and is interlocked with the think tanks.

I see a lot of people on Sup Forums attack Trump while defending Iran. Are they really the good guys?

Yeah, they're called "secret societies"!

Skull and Bones was one:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones

This also talks about this stuff more:
bibliotecapleyades.net/sociopolitica/hiddenevil/hiddenevil26.htm

All of the think tanks are public arms of an esoteric cult we generally call freemasons.

That is what the bible is about. Jesus says "I am the stone that the builders rejected" - he is like a mason, possessing their knowledge, but at odds with the other masons - "builders."

They take blood oaths of secrecy and assassinate people for violating them. Virgin birth? One with esoteric knowledge prior to a blood oath.

That is why everything in the OT and NT is inverted. In the OT, the knowledge bringer is bad and opposed to god. In the NT, the knowledge bringer is on god's side.

The TL;DR of the teachings of Jesus is that masons are evil.

Yeah, I think the secret societies, like Skull and Bones, are interlocked with the think tanks.

They're not exactly identical, but they are intertwined, yeah.

Not identical in the sense that there are useful idiots in the front organizations but all of this shit is spawned out of a conspiracy against mankind that is older than written history.

Is that why he the tree of life award:

>Tree of Life Award is the highest humanitarian award the Jewish National Fund presents to one individual or family each year in appreciation of their outstanding community involvement, their dedication to the cause of American-Israeli friendship.

He was also the grand marshal in the 2004 Salute to Israel Parade.

bustle.com/articles/147316-these-photos-of-donald-trump-as-grand-marshal-of-an-israeli-parade-prove-it-really-did

no, jew, no muslims by default are good people, but syria and iran are not evil, but saudi arabia is and the US and Israel are supporting saudi arabia for some reason.

cause Obama knew that Republicans want to start a war with Iran.

Bibi just has to give Trump the order.

(((Trump))) is compromised.

This is the most important video you will see this year:

youtu.be/Vcd-yvudYSg

>drumpfowitz