TOP 5 BEST/WORST PRESIDENTS

TOP 5 BEST PRESIDENTS

1. FDR
>Stood up to coroperations, created social secuirty, and other benefits. Took on the Nazis
2. Lincoln
>Freed African-Americans
3. LBJ
>Gave blacks rights, gave immigrants rights,
4. Obama
>first black president,obamacare
5. Clinton
>good economy, cool guy
TOP 5 WORST US PRESIDENTS

1. JACKSON
>racist bigot, who hated blacks, indians, and banks, stole land
2. POLK
>stole mexican land, racist, imperialist
3. ROOSEVELT
>racist, imperialist, nationalist built up the miltiary
4. TRUMP
>racist, islamophobe, most hateful and childish president
5. NIXON
>ended civil rights before real change could happen, started war on drugs, racist, locked up african-americans

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs
realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/03/28/president_obamas_overrated_unemployment_story_102083.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>James K. Polk
>a bad President

No.

Regardless of whether you agree or disagree with what he did he was one of, if not the best Presidents as far as principle. He ran on a concise and specific platform, achieved every point in his platform, and then didn't run for reelection because he'd already accomplished everything that he promised. He was probably the only truly honest President in the sense that he did exactly what he promised the American people.

1) Calvin Coolidge
>Stayed out of the economy, was a quiet and laid back man, and presided over one of our greatest periods of prosperity.

2) Ronald Reagan
>Helped bring down the USSR and championed small government

3) George Washington
>Non partisan, fought a war for us, left voluntarily after two years and hated the thought of having too much power

4) Andrew Jackson
>Fought the Bank and won, spread democracy to non-land owners, but he was kind of a dick to the natives.

5) Abraham Lincoln
>Freed the slaves and was a strong leader, but did some tyrannical acts during his presidency.

6) Teddy Roosevelt
>Made America strong and got us involved on the world stage, was a badass and fought in wars for us, but he was too interventionist both in foreign affairs and in the economy.

7) Donald Trump
>He's gonna Make America Great Again, but he has yet to do that so he's only in 7th right now.

I get that this is a troll btw. But I get triggered when people inaccurately portray the Napoleon of the Stump.

first of all i know this is bait, but maybe i can get a counter argument.

>Obama
>first black president
why does this matter? shouldnt it be be individual achievements and not skin color that matter?

>obamacare
this is somehow good? it raised my companies rates by 28% in one year, and is going to be taken away under trump.

>opening with FDR
too obvious user

>FDR

Stop reading

>being this bluepilled

>obvious bait is obvious

Best: Washington. Going first is the hardest and he nailed it.

Worst: Cheney. Warhawk. Greedy Sith. PNAC signer. Outed a CIA agent. Shot someone in the face. Probably orchestrated 9/11 for the false flag so we could invade Iraq. Pure fucking evil.

Mod

This is a non milo thread

Please delete

Enjoy your ban op

easy

1. Obama
2. BASED BILL CLINTON
3. FDR
4. JFK
5. Jimmy Based Carter

Worst

41. Buchanan
42. Andrew Johnson
43. Reagan
44. Dubya Bush
45. Trump

>Coolidge 1st
Now this nigger knows his shit

>Jackson top 5 worst
>Trump top 5 worst
>Obama top 5 best
>Clinton top 5 best

9/10 bait

He's the best president we've ever had, and no on today even tries to accomplish what he did.

Please tell me one good thing (other than being a nigger) that he has done?

Did you really just ask me that?

>America debt free by 2012
Good gracious, it'll be a miracle if we don't have to default on our debt soon.

I did honey.

Workforce participation is at an all time low under Obama.

Fuck all your presidents especially that faggot FDR.

well then i guess we have another 100+ posts by this id thread coming our way

I know you switched the best and worst around as bait but Jackson really was terrible. He knew fuck all about finance and caused a recession and more importantly was responsible for moving us towards universal manhood suffrage. Massive mistake, perhaps the biggest in US history. Nixon would be top 3 if he didn't ruin the public' trust in government.

1. No it isn't.

2. Please explain in your own words what does that have to do with a chart of JOB CREATION?

Don't fuck this up. Answer that question properly or admit you're a right wing retard.

should've elected Al Gore.

What about Harding, you degenerate fucking pig?

>Teapot Dome, put his friends in high public office, a genuine asshole

In completely unrelated news, people dropping out of the workforce, on food stamps, welfare, unable to live out of their parents homes, and in debt are at all time highs. White House blames holdover of Bush presidency for 8 years of the worst economy in US history, states that having put our children into debt to the tune of 10 Trillion dollars, doubling the amount over the past 43 presidencies sure to bring benefits to the (((people)))!

My God that is quite a libshit list you have there... Worst president was Woodrow Wilson
Best president(s) were Thomas Jefferson and George Washington

Worst presidents :
Andrew Johnson
James Buchanan
Barack Obama
Jimmy Carter
Woodrow Wilson

Other than that, Coolidge was our best president

sounds like trump

>literal dictator in America and had the most kikes in his cabinet of any president before him
>good

I know this is obvious bait but some people will believe this.

Oh look. It's this thread again.

He would've been even worse

1.) Yes it is

2.) If more people are losing their jobs than gaining new ones, then the "job creation" doesn't mean jack.

I love this. You're about to get fucking destroyed and you don't even know it.

>people dropping out of the workforce

WHEN BABY BOOMERS RETIRE, THEY LEAVE THE LABOR FORCE. WHY DON'T YOU FILTHY RIGHT WING RETARDS UNDERSTAND THIS?

It's such a simple fucking concept.

re are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here? YOU NEVER ANSWER THIS

Harding is worse because he drove oil prices sky fucking high for a shit reason

America is up 16 million jobs under Obama.

You think the CLFPR is the lowest in all time? You're officially a fucking right wing retard.

Autism or bait. Saged.

Furthermore, job openings are at all time highs, so how the fuck can you right wing retard useless, uneducated, moron Trump voters not find a job?

Oh wait I have the answer in the next pic.

HARDING

HAR

FUCKING

DING

Could you please point me to one of those great jobs where it makes sense for me to get off disability please?

TAKE YOUR SHIT GRAPHS AND GET THE FUCK OUT OBAMA LEAF GOOD FUCKING LORD IT NEVER ENDS WITH YOU

Up 16 million? No. That many were created but millions were lost. They don't like talking about those numbers though.

Harding was shit. He croaked pretty quick tho. Silent Cal and Herbie were even worse. That entire Republican era from 1921 to 1933 was a total clusterfuck and left America in a Republican Great Depression.

It was an achievement that he managed to fight through incredible racism 2x. Therefore, first black president is 100% applicable and okay to say.

>this thread again

Why?

>America is up 16 million jobs under Obama.
That's literally a lie. Why are you lying?

Worst

1. Wilson
>Sold out the U.S to the bankers, one of the worst things that has ever happened to this country.
>Singed into law the "federal" reserve, giving a corporation complete control over the money supply and U.S economy. Leading to 2 depressions, multiple recessions, and every other economic problems the U.S had.
>re-segregated the U.S military and government
numerous other bullshit.
2. FDR
>Tool of the bankers and commies. Helped to further sell out the U.S to the bankers. Made it illegal to own gold which essential was giving the bankers more power over the money supply.
>made the depression the great depression.
>paid farmers to not grow/destroy crops to keep prices high during the depression.
>signed into law numerous unconstitutional laws such as the NFA.

lol he started it

>Please tell me one good thing (other than being a n word) that he has done?

>Did you really just ask me that?

blame him not me

GET OUT SHAREBLUE!!!!!!
KEK WILL SMITE YOU TILL THE DAY YOU DIE!!

My Dad is on disability (DDD, strokes, cancer, etc.). He wants to work again but he gets $1200 a month plus support for my sister and I (another $600). His gf makes more than that. We live comfortably. Why get off disability?

That's net job creation. Do you know what that means? Gains - losses

You retards really did drop out of elementary school didn't you?

Its such a simple concept you leftist fuckboy, Under Obamacare unemployment went down because more people are being employed part time instead of full time so that the companies do not have to provide health insurance for their workers because it does not provide surplus value or the rates at which said premiums go for would fuck their entire business over. Along with the numerous sums of people who stop looking for work and are not classified as unemployed. Try again.

Our jobs have left us due to disastrous trade deals, and the United State's ineffective tax plan to keep big business booming.

>The lowest since 2007

So in other words, unemployment rose under Obama? :^)

i will only say one thing about this list: it doesn't include bush who did an ok job. so many people put him as bad when he honestly did decent given what his circumstances were

It's the truth.

No it isn't. It's just jobs created.

Obamacare doesn't change how BLS tracks employment you absolute fucking nimrod.

1. 95% of OBama job creation has been full time

>Hitler was bad because he oppressed the Jews and put them in concentration camps
>FDR was a hero because he oppressed the Japanese and put them in concentration camps

SAGE CTR SHILL THREADS

>obama's only redeeming quality is being black
Kek

It's net job creation. Have you retards ever read a jobs report in your life? Or do you get all your info from ZeroBrain and InfoTards?

Shit list

Private or Public sector senpai? XD get fucked

right wing retards don't even know when presidents take office

Obama cut unemployment in half kiddo

2. The U4 includes discouraged workers. It's 5%.

Why do you continue to lie? The workforce participation rate is at an all time low, ergo fewer people have jobs, ergo Obama didn't create any jobs.

>give
>rights
well we know what kind of people wrote this

>Muh 16 gorillion jobs

Those shit "jobs" are akin to fucking amazon mechanical turks you twats. He destroyed millions of careers and replaced them with 10 times more part time tweenshit jobs for a larger peasant class dependent on fucking welfare.

3. IMAGINE HOW MUCH OF A FUCKING RETARD YOU HAVE TO BE TO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN UNEMPLOYED GET JOBS, THE UNEMPLOYMENT RATE GOES DOWN.

EVERYONE IN THE WORLD UNDERSTANDS THIS. EVEN CHILDREN. NOT YOU THOUGH. YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOU'RE A RIGHT WING RETARD.

>trump somehow worse than nixon because FUCK DRUMPF

Every President between the Roosevelts was shit.
>Truman was alright.
>Eisenhower was nice.
>Kennedy would have been great.
>Fuck Johnson. Both of them.
>Nixon was a blatant racist.
>Literally zero people voted for Ford.
>Peanut Nigger who?
>Emperor Jellybeans actually lost his jellybeans in '82.
>Bush was head of a Satanic child prostitution ring.
>Clinton was in on it, too, and still fucks 6 year olds.
>Bush didn't know what he was doing and accidentally orchestrated 9/11 while trying to figure out how email works.
>Obama's a whiter black guy than Will Smith.
>Maybe God Emperor Tinyhands will save us.

I'm dead serious man. How much of a fucking retard do you have to be to not understand that when unemployed people get jobs, the unemployment rate goes down. You right wing retards are such fucking degenerates, you tried to change the definition of unemployment just because you got triggered by a black president.

There are tons of great paying jobs out there right now. The problem for right wing retard Trump voters is that they don't have the skills, education or work ethic to attain those jobs.

>more jobs >not good quality jobs ????????????? LOL

How is Harding not in everyone's top 5 worst?

Obama's "lowest unemployment" watermark is higher than the year before he took office.

Objectively speaking, according to the White House, unemployment went up under Obama.

The only retard here is you.

>Obama in the top 5
ayy lmao
His only legacy is same sex marriage.
After 8 years of Obama the democrats have never been so weak in modern politics.
Obamacare is being repealed, and the middle east continues to be a clusterfuck

>including Trump in the rankings
Trump has barely entered office, it's way too soon to rank him

many a chuckle were had in that guy's basement

1. Trump

>Got more shit done than anyone else in the past two decades

2. Andrew Jackson

>Killed a bunch of treeniggers

3. Abraham Lincoln

>The madman actually hated niggers and didn't give two shits for them. Msm makes him out to be a niggerlover, but he aint

4. George Washington

>British agent who was a pussy but he had a nice asshole and was so tight mmmm fuck

>The workforce participation rate is at an all time low

It isn't.

>ergo fewer people have jobs

Yeah my 80 year old retired grandma doesn't have a job.

The CLFPR is falling because of retiring boomers. You didn't know this?

Did you ever ask yourself who the 95 gorillion are?

re are 95 gorillion RETIREES, full time high school students, full time university students, stay at home moms, sick, disabled, etc. NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE.

What is the right wing retard conspiracy here? YOU NEVER ANSWER THIS Obama is up 16 million jobs. You're confusing job creation and CLFPR.

This list confirms you are literally a troll. I salute you in your endeavors to to get (you)'s

Oh my fuck, thank you.

Mfw people don't know that Goerge Washington was a terrible president who was a racist, xenophobic, dickwad who was truley a British Agent who died early before he sold the land back to the Brits.

Mfw people STILL FUCKING DON'T KNOW THAT ABRAHAM LINCOLN DIDN'T LIKE BLACKS

So you admit Obama cut the unemployment rate in half.

I love how right wing retards crash the economy. leave Obama the worst Republican Recession since the Great Republican Depression and then your only retard argument is "oh yeah, well what about before we crashed everything"

What a bunch of dindus you right wing retards are.

youtube.com/watch?v=QKv-dXHhtMs

When the unemployment rate falls, wages rise. How do you right wing retards not know this?

Top 5:

1) Teddy Roosevelt
2) Dwight Eisenhower
3) Andrew Jackson
4) Abraham Lincoln
5) James K. Polk

Worst 5:

1. George W. Bush
2. Andrew Johnson
3. Woodrow Wilson
4. Ulysses Grant
5. Lyndon B. Johnson

Objective Top 5 coming through lads
1. Washington
2. Lincoln
3. Teddy
4. Eisenhower
5. Polk
*NOTE: THIS LIST IS OBJECTIVE FACT AND CANNOT BE DEBATED*

>So you admit Obama cut the unemployment rate in half.

No I don't, you absolute mongoloid. I'm telling you that based on your own information, unemployment clearly went up under Obama.

Retirees aren't included in the labor force participation rate.

Right wing retard. When did Obama take office? I don't think you even know this.

I can tell you right wing retards dropped out out of grade 3 when you can't even read simple charts.

>headline

>pictures

>no actual links

realclearmarkets.com/articles/2016/03/28/president_obamas_overrated_unemployment_story_102083.html

>Not hailing Coolidge as #1 president
What's wrong with you guys?

WASHINGTON WAS A SHIT PRESIDENT AND JUST BECAUSE HE WAS THE FIRST DORSNT MAKE HIM THE BEST YOU FUCKING FOOL

HE WAS A BRITISH AGENT WHO WAS SUPER ANTI CAPITALIST AND WAS AN ABSOLUETR JEW

5 best:
1) Nixon: by far most brilliant prez in history, won the Cold War by allying China, got us out of Nam, took on msm, saved country from complete collapse (no exaggeration; look as US in 1968 vs 1974)
2) Washington: basically created the institution of the presidency, kept it from becoming dictatorship.
3) Eisenhower: excellent, steady hand, led country to prosperity.
4) Truman: made tough choices in fighting USSR/ Japan.
5) Harding: In 1920 economy crashed in massive depression (worse than 1929 for a while), under Harding's leaderhsip had recovered within 2 years.

5 Worst:
1) LBJ: Within six years almost singlehandedly destroyed the US in a reign of chaos and disaster. Invasion of nam, burning cities, riots everywhere, etc. 1968 we were at the brink.
2) Wilson: one of the original proponents of the New World Order, dragged us into a pointless, horribly bloody war.
3) FDR: created tremendous deadweights on economy;contrast with Harding. Wartime leadership was mediocre.
4) Dubya: Pointless Wars, incresed deficit.
5) Madison: randomly started war of 1812 for stupid reasons, causing lots of death and misery for no gain. Otherwise decent.

>Inb4 NO OBAMA/TRUMP!!!:
It's way to soon to effectively evaluate Obama's presidency, let alone Trump's.

Yeah exactly. THEY ARE OUT OF THE LABOR FORCE. That's the whole point.

Seriously who the fuck did you think the 95 gorillion were?

Holy shit you retards are hopeless.

You were all programmed with the same talking points for 8 years and you don't even know what it means.

oh god not you again. holy shit just kill yourself already.