youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKASt8fvG0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542691
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!IFaGGoTiRY/
fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/02/08/supreme-court-justice-ginsburg-favors-decriminalizing-pedophilia-and-child-sex-trafficking/
truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister
independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294292/Paedophilia-illness-NOT-crime-says-cardinal-just-days-papal-conclave.html
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
archive.is/OZ1r7
archive.is/v56C8
archive.is/SPQ5A
liamrosen.com/fitness.html
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

NEW BREAD

Trump has thus far failed to do anything significant about ObamaCare, which he spent the campaign insisting he would repeal on day one.
Trump still can’t get Mexico to pay for his wall, and he’s made no progress toward getting it built.
Trump has introduced no meaningful legislation to Congress so far, because he still has no idea how government works.
Trump has done nothing to lower our taxes or punish foreign and domestic tax evaders.
Trump's Muslim ban failed, and whatever he was trying to accomplish with it went nowhere.
Trump’s biggest executive order was so incompetently written that the courts had to throw it out.
Trump made such a foolish choice for National Security Advisor that the guy only lasted twenty-four days.
Trump and his staff tried to give Russia part of the Ukraine and lift sanctions against Russia for no clear reason other than a suspicios relationship of some sort between Trump and Russian powers.
Trump and his administration keep making up absurd phony terrorist attacks like the Bowling Green Massacre, Atlanta and Sweden.
Trump is struggling to get his cabinet picks rammed through, because he lacks the strength to get his own people into place.
Trump can’t seem to get anything done.

>OBAMACARE SHOULDN'T BE REPEALED AND REPLACED!!!!!!!!!!!

AWOOOOOMENT

>Tucker

youtube.com/watch?v=HMKASt8fvG0

Hello.

Remember the Jews hate Russia. And repeal the 1965 immigration act.

AWOOGA ~
Fuck off nigger

Reposting from last thread before shills arrive:

OK HERE IS WHAT IS FUCKING HAPPENING

ShareBlue is trying to get Sup Forums involved with Milo bullshit.

They currently have shills trying to play both sides of the argument and even respond to each other to make themselves more relevant.

Listen to Portugal user on this: we shouldn't give a fuck about this. The only thing we could do that would be productive is point out how many leftists sites were normalizing pedophilia while not defending Milo.

Also if you are disavowing Milo publicly, make sure not to show weakness: Use your disavow to bring up leftist pedophilia

IGNORE SHILLS

THIS KILLS THE MILO

MILO CALLED FOR THE 'DAY OF THE ROPE' ON Sup Forums
DON'T LET THE METEOR SEE THIS
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542205
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/77541415/#77542691
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!IFaGGoTiRY/

>CONGRATULATIONS to our new National Security Adviser ---- General H.R. McMaster and Chief of Staff, General Keith Kellogg. Two great General's ---- who will play a big part in MAKING AMERICA SAFE AGAIN!
Is Priebus out or am I misreading this?

Its only been a month, go fuck yourself

Michael Moore here

I have never had sex.... what do?

isis here....

With Trump trying to bomb raqqa now...

Why should I support him?

Raqqa is our base of operations and capital of the caliphate. Without that we have nothing!

>People saying I am some sort of splitter or at fault for taking over after asked

I really hope people are not genuinely this stupid.

>triple split

My legs are getting YUGE on SS.
Thanks laddeh, we're all gonna make it.

Morning
>Trump tweets: Give the public a break - The FAKE NEWS media is trying to say that large scale immigration in Sweden is working out just beautifully. NOT!
>Trump will speak at CPAC
>Will be on Friday Feb. 24 at 10 am
>Trump administration preparing new executive order on immigration
>Will target same 7 countries
Afternoon
>Le Pen: Party HQ was raided
>Mattis: No plans to take Iraqi oil
>Pence speaks to NATO
>Says US is committed to NATO but that NATO must pay their fair share
>"The patience of the American people will not endure forever"
>Trump picks Lt. General H. R. "Assblaster" McMaster for National Security Advisor
>Gen. Kellogg will be National Security Cheif of Staff
>John Bolton will recieve a job but has not been named yet
Tonight
>Tucker talks Sweden

>Thanks laddeh, we're all gonna make it.

God I hope so

Baby boomer here....

On Medicare and Social Security....

Trump won't increase my SS payments for cost of living adjustments.

He literally forces me to live on 750 dollars per month.

And he is ruining my Medicare. Coverage is now shrinking after Obama expanded it for me.

So yeah he fucked me over and ruined my life.

Why would I support him?

I heard somewhere that NK is trying to set up talks with the US.

What goes on in NK anyway? Do people there suffer from agent orange fallout?

MCMASTER APPEARS TO BE A NEOCON
HELP

I JUST RE WATCHED THE FLORIDA RALLY AND MY PATRIOTIC ERECTION'S BACK HOLY SHIT

Fuck the press, just follow him around so he can narrate America being made Great Again in realtime

IM STILL BAKING, IN CASE THAT WAS NOT CRYSTAL CLEAR

2 SPLIT ATTEMPTS SO FAR, DONT BE IDIOTS

I've done nothing wrong, first some ponyfag does it, then some random milo nigger.

I apologize for nothing.

Some of the White House crew have their of Chief of Staff.

Kellyanne got one last week

I'll make a documentary about it

Will you have sex with me...I've never had sex

Should be
>Tucker tucks Sweden

Are you a lesbian, Sir?

>waaah professional memester memed a meme

Milo's only mistake was getting defensive when the media kill campaign tried to go all PEDO! on him. He should have taken a lesson from daddy and learned to just let fake news roll off him.

I would actually support socialized healthcare if it wasn't for people like Boogie
Disgusting

Fake news

>>Will target same 7 countries

Damn. Was hoping he'd include more, non muslim countries. Hope this one goes through and those liberal cunts in the 9th circuit dont fuck with it again. Seriously. He has every right as President to do this.

Maybe he can get Gorsuch in quickly to set things straight.

Nice Iowa class, m8

I wish....What does pussy feel like user?

ah okay, thanks

Checked! Thank you TNN!

>going to a thread not made by awoobaker

Here, about this whole Milo situation

The right and the left are trying (as always) to tar this board with a broad brush, not for the first time even.

"We" don't love Milo. "We" don't hate Milo. There is no "we", just a bunch of retards whose only commonality is this board and sometimes this thread.

Now I agree that outsiders are trying to corner this board into either disavowing Milo (something impossible as he was never "avowed" in the first place) or to defend him (something unlikely as he is an e-celebrity, completely opposite to what his board represents in ideals of anonymity and collectivity)

Just stay out of it, much like when it was "Alt Right", "Spencer" or whatever been they are trying to tar this board with.

I think our humble corner of the internet shouldn't care either way except that we should use whatever argument they are making to push some redpills.

For instance, I've heard they are making a fuss about the possibility of a person between 14 and 17 being sexual active.

Without even entering the merit of the subject (and it is better this way, so there is one less line of attack to fend) it would be a striking blow on their facade of indignation to collect all the interviews by the celebrities mentioning sexual experiences before the age of 18.

I can think of

> Lena Durham
> Drew Barrymore
> that Princess Leia chick

But I'm sure every single male celebrity may have boasted about being active before 18 and plenty of female celebrities.

Again, without even entering the main fight (pro Milo vs. anti Milo) there is this chance to strike a heavy blow at the leftist celebrities

Here is an example (pic related).

We have two lines of attack here:

> attack celebrities hypocrisy further reducing their influence
> attack Sweden recent ruling on a child marriage case, assuming that's not fake news

The best part is that it can be done without even taking part in the main fight

No, seriously, do people even exist in NK? For all we know, they could be mole people

fuck baby boomers

Something something Konami codes.

Just goes to show his weakness - He only cares about his own brand. Crying over his speaking & book deals. He's over. We never needed him.

Oscar Pistorius, South African gold medalist for sprint running, here.

I've only got a couple of minutes free.

AMA.

Reminder that all the shit you hear about NK from the VERY FAKE NEWS is propoganda.

forgot to add, don't listen to /fit/ on cardio. Cardio is good for you

Another good post

Based Portubro

Fuck off larper

why was she allowed to speak at the DNC? am i just being ridiculous?

>ottermode
>good

We wanna be FIT not FLAT

Aren't you supposed to be in jail? How many Blacks are in there with you?

Ammo to divest this fight away from Milo

>Ruth Ginsburg

fellowshipoftheminds.com/2017/02/08/supreme-court-justice-ginsburg-favors-decriminalizing-pedophilia-and-child-sex-trafficking/

>Lena Dunham

truthrevolt.org/news/lena-dunham-describes-sexually-abusing-her-toddler-sister

independent.co.uk/news/paedophilia-sexual-orientation-straight-gay-criminal-psychologist-child-sex-abuse-a6965956.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2294292/Paedophilia-illness-NOT-crime-says-cardinal-just-days-papal-conclave.html
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

archive links
archive.is/OZ1r7
archive.is/v56C8
archive.is/SPQ5A

Good to see you, Portubro

>the one boomer who wasn't successful.
Sucks to suck.

What did she mean by this?

It's true. You just gotta read the sticky-
liamrosen.com/fitness.html

>them digits
>"The patience of the American people will not endure forever"
OH YEAH THAT HIGH VOLTAGE "ELECTRIC" PENCE ACTION

Once again, thanks for doing you, TNN!

this
when in doubt, train like a boxer

Out of all the things the MSM could do, they decided to convince people how everything in Sweden is JUS FINE. They would have a higher chance of convincing them that the water is not wet. This was probably one of their biggest mistakes, the amount of charts, graphics, articles, etc. that exists and that document the immigrant situation in Sweden is mind-blowing, the right-wing has basically graduated in Sweden Studies in the past few year. The redpilling currently going on is insane.

And here is why Milo is Milo and Trump is Trump

Trump after pussy tape:

> yeah, I said bad things 25 years ago. But they are no worse than what Bill Clinton did much more recently. For instance ...

and went on to the attack and capped his second debate with

> because you would be in jail

Completely dominating the airwaves for the next few days and burying the story.

When they brought more accusers he simply threatened to sue them for the liars they are and then he got back on the saddle.

You should never back down, never be on the defense and remain on the attack, always.

In the same position I would never assume the victim position like Milo just did, I would just collect every instance of a celebrity admitting to sexual activity before the consent age (like what I said in ) and go on the attack.

Instead he retreated and now he will be on the backfoot forever.

Why does he wear the legs?

What is your favorite rally moment or picture?

What is your favorite Trump speech?

Milo would never have been in any trouble if he was a Liberal, just how it is.

Lord Franken signed off on it.

Is it? I hear that they have amazing technological advancements, like alcohol that doesn't make you drunk.

Who /southern welfare state/ here??

Oh, you know they are itching to. They have a false sensor of victory after their last one, they will make the same mistake again.
Though I hear this time they will spell it out in full legalese, making it much harder to reject it on muh feels.
Should have done that the first time, but President Trump himself says he is too trusting of others to do the right thing.
That sort of thinking gets you killed in politics.

This cannot be emphasized enough. Milo is, at best, a distraction for the left. The only reason he should come up is to point out their hypocrisy.

Consider anyone bringing up Milo without provocation a shill until unless proven otherwise.

Medicare no longer covers my specialized colostomy bags.

Because of Trump, I literally ambforced to walk around in shame, knowing the cheaper bag can burst at any time.

Thanks so much, Donald.

We really appreciate you.

Signed,

A baby boomer

What is your favorite Primaries meme?

I do cardio on my rest days when I can work it in. I don't do it super heavy like Gooby does though.

Isnt it true they haven't released crime statistics since fucking 2002? It's like that perfect village in Hot Fuzz where evereythings covered up while crime happens and there's secret murders weekly

except in Sweden the murders arent secret

Latest Trump rally is favorite rally & speech

MSM is screaming bloody murder right now

>watching Tucker
>the homo hates Trump for being anti-gay
>likes Pence

lol

I love your work shop-kun!
I meant to post and thank you for your sho-
Who am i kidding, i've been drinking and couldn't find the post in the 3 past /ptg/ threads.
Could you do me one more kind XIR?

Unforuntely it looks like a marlboro menthol or smooth pack of smokes in the background.
I swear one of these days i'ma learn dat GIMP/PS to make dope trnasparents pics.

Why are swedes so adamant about covering up how badly they're being fucked?

>Milo's brand isn't anywhere near as strong as Trumps.

>Trump can get away with creeping on teen girls in change rooms, Milo couldn't get away with joking about it.

this

BOINIE SANDAHS

Stop namefagging, get lost ponyfag splitter.

>knowing the cheaper bag can burst at any time.

COUGHING FIT

PANTS OF SHIT

Holy shit Tucker talking to this gay guy is hilarious

how about this?

>Cardio is good for you
TNN pls go

>Le Pen: Party HQ was raided
for what purpose?

>John Bolton will recieve a job but has not been named yet
no, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Because they're swedish, it's in their nature.

Besides, at least they're not Mexico.

>favorite rally moment
either "I'll bomb the shit out of em", when he invited the guy up to the stage in South Carolina, or the "IT'S RUBIO" moment
>picture
pic related
>speech
Foreign policy speech

Favorite moment is where he interrupts himself an d goes "these stupid teleprompters havent even been on for 20 minutes"
and then he knocks it over. Best
He even said that he wanted it plain and simple but yea, they took it and PURPOSEFULLY misinterpreted it.
Bet the new one is like 3 pages long.

Classic Tucker
>I made the mistake of taking you serious, which I will never do again thanks for being on really appreciate it

*Shoots Girlfriend*

>Cardio

>mass migrations has not led to an increase in crime
>the is no government data on the ethnic breakdown of individuals responsible for each crime

Do these morons even read what they write?

PRAY YOUR CHEAP BAG

DOESN'T SPLIT

>A baby "boomer"
kek

Is classical art gore banned? It is famous art. Theodore Gericault is a genius artist.

HIDE MILO THREADS

DO NOT REPLY TO MILO POSTS

REPORT MILO POSTERS

Fuck off tripfag.