Fuck you Sup Forums

I had a happy life. I was a normie. I had friends. Then I discovered Sup Forums...

First I came here because le epic maymays. Ebola-Chan was the shit.

Now I'm obsessed with securing the existence of my people and a future for white children, and I have a frightening admiration for Adolf Hitler. I don't go out anymore because I'm disgusted by the degeneracy. I broke contact with most of my peers because they're bluepilled shitlibs. My parents think I'm some neonazi extremist. I can't even watch TV anymore because all I see is disgusting race mixing propaganda.

I had a life once, you know...

let the hate flow through you!

this is why the final redpill is the bluepill. You know that in order to have a family, meaningful human interactions, and a life you perceive as worthwhile you have to take that final bluepill and leave here forever.
i'm getting there.

I've unintentionally alienated myself from my peers too. It was cool to shit on Hillary when Bernie was in the race, then when I inevitably went with Trump I was dubbed the delusional neo nazi. Only makes my powers stronger.

Make more of your kind aware

you are KEKs messenger

That's kind of sad man. I didn't expect feels in pol.

Nigger, I've been coming back since 2005. Nobody leaves forever.

But as soon as you stop spending an hour+ a day on this place, you will have more and more time to improve yourself and your life. Good luck on your journey user

No it isn't you fucking loser, the final red pill is the iron pill.

if you still idolize Hitler, you haven't been here long enough. I think Hitler-idolizing is maybe level 2/3 redpill. it comes after first accepting the world is not as it seems.

but then you realize Hitler was actually a Rothschild, was propped up by them, and enabled central bankers to make a killing in Nazi Germany. I'm unsure how aware of this he was, but when he tried to implement a new currency the tides turned. genocide allegations galore and meth. he got Jew'd hard.

Yeah I'm right there with you. But try to have hope. Change is coming. The mere fact that Trump is President, even if he doesn't end up being the savior of the Western World(No complaints so far though), he is still a sign that hope for us exists. Things will eventually change.

The final step in AA is to live a good and wholesome life and to help others.... such is Sup Forums basically.

You, sir have a weak mind. Dont believe everything you read on this autism help board and decide your own stance on issues. It will help.

>Now I'm obsessed with securing the existence of my people and a future for white children

That's called being a normal, healthy human being.

>Believes degeneracy will bring meaning back to life
>Wants to revert to being a normie

Stop LARPING and devout to a cause, that will bring purpose until your death. Returning to the cesspool of modernity will only guarantee your demise when the war starts.

Death to all Traitors.

Cypher, go away.

The final redpill is not the bluepill.

You know it, I know it, we all know it.

Once you unplug there is no going back to the Matrix.

yeah and now you will never ever fuck

You are here forever.

Even if you manage to somehow escape you'll come back. They always do.

Nigga your ass is in Switzerland

>It was cool to shit on Hillary when Bernie was in the race, then when I inevitably went with Trump I was dubbed the delusional neo nazi
>Bernie
Are you full 1488 yet or what?

YAP CHECK EM

We will figure out how reality works and what life/death is very soon

völkisch af

>even watch TV anymore because all I see is disgusting race mixing propaganda.

Any other fags seen this marxist garbage?

Watch this again and TELL ME it isn't the most subversive and insulting piece of shit movie you've ever seen. I'm fairly well into films and let me tell you this has to be one of the biggest backhands to white literature, film, culture and pride ever made.

Not that I'm a fine of niggers, but its horrible to blacks as well. The sheer amount of venom in this movie is unbearable when you're redpilled.

Same here. Parents think Im nazi, friends too, that one who left. But if they dont figure out in work Im fine I guess. Btw goverment knew too (sup).

>i'm getting there

what a cuck

>Implying that you're not here forever

>mfw my family does't give a shit about politics because our country is fucked thanks to our own mistakes as a country so I can just post here and nothing matters
Feels good man.

this. I used to like jews, now im pissed off all the time because the control banking and media. I want to go back to liking jews damnit. Maybe the real redpill is that there's evil in every group of people and we shouldn't be fearful of the group as a whole but look at individual actions on a more granular level. We won't get anywhere by attacking the entire group, but focusing on bad actors within society one by one and focusing the memes could work. The mainstream media seems to do it well, why can't we? And that includes muslims, blacks, etc as well. Before you call me blue-pilled, is what I'm proposing really that much worse than constantly getting triggered constantly by MUH JOOZ and MUH MUSLIMS? I'm sick of that shit already

All my friends took the redpill at roughly the same time as me...independently of me funnily enough. It's actually not that bad when you have people that go through all of it with you.

My parents are also starting to praise Hitler in private conversation.

Things are changing.

Soon...

>this nigger doesn't know he's here forever
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NIGGER IM 23 AND IVE BEEN HERE SINCE 06
ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS PLAY SOME RUNESCAPE BUT NO SOME FUCK FACE ASKED IF I LIKED ANIME AND SHOWED ME THIS SITE

FUCKING RUNESCAPE FUCK FUCK