CPAC

>CPAC
Disinvited
>Simon & Schuster book deal
Cancelled
>Breitbart editor job
Rumored to be over (suddenly no MILO articles on the front page)

Is MILO done?

Other urls found in this thread:

video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/833405714986999808/pu/vid/1280x720/oI1FwT4SBYcydKNO.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Is MILO done?
Yes thankfully he's done, he can join the Democrats now and fiddle kids with Lena Dunham and John Podesta.

I hope Breitbart will now start to hire a REAL Republican like Andrew Anglin

He really is a pedo, or was it some tongue in cheek stuff that sunk him?

What's Sup Forumss opinion of the drunken peasents podcast?

I hope not. I hope the GOPe didn't kneecap him.

Genuinely a pedophile.

He's a "It's technically not pedophilia if the boy is 13" pedophile.

milo is a retard but the cuckservstives and jews broke him with a synchronized attack. he fought the good fight and deserved better than this. they can pull this shit on anyone, every prominent conservative will be targeted for memory holeing

I don't think so. CPAC doesn't matter obviously, it's just a cuckservative convention. Regarding the book, I expect he'll self-publish and still sell tons of copies while pocketing more money. The Breitbart job is something I thought he'd outgrown a while ago due to his fame. Someone like him isn't just going to go away.

Several non-controversial statements, some edgy humor that he uses as a coping mechanism to deal with his own childhood abuse, and a few very much taken out of context quotes. No one of them alone could have caused a stink, but all together it's a firehouse of bullshit. He's getting the same treatment PewDiePie got and the same that GamerGate got.

Well he sure as hell isn't gonna be allowed to speak at any more colleges and any hopes of a mainstream career are gone, at least for now. If he gets shitcanned from Breitbart all he really has left is Patreon and maybe working for InfoWars.

Honestly, he was getting a little out of hand. His performance on Bill Maher was horrific. It's about time we get rid of him.

I fear the Breitbart thing is probably over as well. All of his articles were really low-engagement, with hardly any comments, compared to others on the site.

No, he is not done.
There is such a thing as being oversaturated.
There needs to be a "rest" period.

Thanks for correcting the record plus one up vote my well memed nufriend

Don't listen to the first two shills, he made some South Park tier jokes and then someone cut the video to be incriminating.

>1 post by this ID

Basically he got raped by a priest, internalized it, and is being called a pedo for it.

He's a fag. What do you think?

11-14 is a hebephile so he wasn't wrong.

Technically it was a hatchet job to make him look like a pedo.

But..
Hes a faggot. 99.9% of faggot are pedos.

So...

They will go for Trump's close associates next.

Most of the Breitbart staff probably hates him because he's just clickbait and most of his articles are written by his interns. They'd love to use any reason they can to force him out.

No
Taken out of context. there's a reason a shit ton of youtubers are calling bullshit on CNN right now.

Isn't Breitbart basically Infowars tier already? Someone like him was never going to get hired by a mainstream corporate media entity. It's a culture war, people like him have to form the new mainstream.

Je Suis Milo

Bannon is as good as dead.

Miller will be harder.

Hey faggots

If your philosophy is right you should be able to shed this guy and carry on just fine.

Who cares if you don't have milo?

No he is not done

He is getting started to play hard ball with the obvious fake news outlets

If you ever make the argument that fucking a 13 year old doesn't make you a pedophile guess what people are gonna think about you.

He dug his own grave.

He chose fame, he chose his fate.

how many of you guys just want to suck MIlo's cock? i do

Fuck off shill, Milo is not a pedo

Milo redemption arc when?

Breitbart was HuffPo tier.

Since the MSM have all gone mental and devolved to infowars tier, they're probably hovering around WashPo territory.

I doubt it. If anything. He will become more popular. Remember they couldn't arrest bill Cosby after years of demonizing without proof of him being a rapist beside past crack hoes.

>some tongue in cheek stuff
wait isn't his your entire political movement?

>I hope Breitbart will now start to hire a REAL Republican like Andrew Anglin

hahahahahohohohohohoho

They like to think they're legit and people like Milo are dragging them down.

We care that the guy is having his life ruined over slander and bad dark jokes about paedophilia that he uses to cope with being molested as a kid.

He was the 13 year old you idiot. stop looking at fake news clips and actually go watch it

This is sad.

He was an asset. Living, breathing proof that the new GOP was fine with gays.

I suppose the establishment GOP is...not so much.

I just don't like Cucks and Liberals winning at anything.

it over. thank god

I am wondering what happened to all the money that was donated to him for the college scholarships he was creating. Apparently he missed the deadlines again and no word of it getting finished.

There is that Paypal creator who spoke at the Republican Convention.

reminder that everything milo said is widely agreed upon by the homo community and applies to them all
homosexuality is a mental illness

>literally make up a point so you can stick to your argument
good job, Hillary 2020 right?

He never made that argument.

But joking about pedo-faggotry in conservative citcles is like joking about racial I.Q. differences in liberal circles. The faggot was juggling with fire.

You don't realize painting Milo as a pedophile and rileing up the normies preps them to accept pedophile allegations when the Sessions Justice department begins issuing arrest warrants.

>He was a 13 year old in a pedo relationship so that makes it okay to agree with it as long as he isn't the pedo

>Those fucking SJWs and their silencing of MUH FREE SPEECH to say kill all Niggers and Jews.
>Milo makes pedophile jokes
>"OH NO YOU CAN'T BE PRATICIBG UR SPEECH THAT WAY!"

Kill yourself

>1 post by this (((ID)))

There's two parts:
The joke about how sucking off priests as a kid teaches somebody to give good head, and the part where he literally states that relationships between older men and young boys are a good thing, and that old men "provide love" for young boys. One of the other people in the video criticizes Milo for supporting "catholic priest molestation" and that's why Milo made the joke. Afterwards Milo confirms that he supports "cross-generation relationships" between young boys and old men. He said he didn't agree with pedophilia, but thinks 13 years old is "consenting adult" and old enough to have sex with adults.

I think the man's a legitimate pedophile. Only actual pedophiles will talk about how pedophilia is wrong and they would never hurt a kid but then say "no no no, 13 years old is fine, they're consenting adults!"

Here's the video link: video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/833405714986999808/pu/vid/1280x720/oI1FwT4SBYcydKNO.mp4

Number 10 is a stupid point and should not have said anything like that on camera.

>He was raped when he was 13 so he is a pedophile.

Liberal Logic Everybody.

His JRE comments aren't the problem, it's his Drunken Peasants appearance.

He said that younger gay men can find security and solace in a relationship with an older gay man and that this was his experience. He was 17, the other guy was much older.

He stated that attraction to pubescent people is not pedophilia but hebephilia/ephebophilia, which is factually correct.

He stated that the current age of consent is "about right".

Titanic is right, his power will increase 10 fold.

Pedo will be the new MSM slander pejorative, it will soon replace nazi and fascist the same way nazi and fascist replaced sexist and misogynist. Pedo accusations will be so commonplace in the next few months that the word will lose all meaning.

The "establishment" Republicans who attacked him were led by Evan McMullin. A homosexual. They were assisted in the media campaign by Louise Mensch (can't make these names up) a self admitted pedophile advocate.

I don't think they care about his homosexuality nor think it will hurt the Republicans with the .00000001% gay vote.

Anyway, this is Jew On Jew and Fag On Fag violence. Enjoy your popcorn.

>he made a joke about himself as a victim
>that if him saying pedos are good guys

I mean you gotta stop moving the goal posts.

yes tnx gawd

Good.
Never understood why half of Sup Forums put up with his degeneracy.

I hope that he still self-publishes his book and the College Republicans don't back out on him. If those maintain, he's fine.

good riddance kike

Hello, shill.

This. He isn't the predator but the prey with a bit of Stockholm syndrome thrown into the mix.

However the opportunity is now lost to redirect the narrative such that this can be painted as the left lacking compassion and understanding.

John Podesta sure hopes so.

probably. he was a great ally for us, but should have kept his mouth shut on his pedo opinions. if he's smart, he'll hide his face in shame until the next election cycle, and see if people "forgive" him by then

>He stated that attraction to pubescent people is not pedophilia but hebephilia/ephebophilia, which is factually correct.

He had no reason to make such an argument other than pedantry or wanting to excuse his desire to fuck young boys.

lol damn, trying to salvage ashes

This is the out of context video.

That Bill Maher appearance bothered me too. He was too over the top and trying too hard. Dress like an adult and don't act like giant flamboyant faggot and speak professionally. He has become such a characture of what he was a couple years ago.

His career is over. I honestly feel sorry for him. Hopefully he can make it as an independent journalist. No place would ever hire him.

He was pretty dialed back all things considered. I gave him an 8/10.

Yeah, to be honest. Breitbart isn't a reliable news source at all and you usually need to do a good amount of research to verify their claims. I'm not against it though.

Would you trust your 13 year old son with him?

It's an unedited, continuous recording of him discussing his views, being criticized for them, and then defending them against several other people.

Good plan! When David Duke ran last year he got 3.4% of the vote.

Or to excuse his own molestation by joking about it. It's common. He seems to like older black men. I assume that's who raped him.

No, but they collaged a shit ton of statements he made to utterly assassinate his character. As more and more of his old pals leave him, it'll look worse and worse.

Cosby didn't exactly become more popular

>implying it's not a biological fact
>implying you wouldn't
>implying you don't think about it sometimes
>implying he said he would do it or that he's legitimizing it

Watch the video then come back

Fucking lefties

> t. lover of pizza

U S E F U L
I D I O T

>implying milo was ever started

So that's what it's about? Normalizing faggots?

So many people outing themselves over this. I hope the police know about you.

His career was already dead. I don't think it mattered.

work?

Hanged. You earned your death, kike enabler.

All gays are pedos, some just act on it. I don't think he has ever acted on it.

You know the percentage of the vote the NSDAP got in the election of 1928? 2.6%.

“The day is coming when we’re going to tear down the hoax [Holocaust] memorial in Berlin and replace it with a statue of Hitler 1,000 feet tall.”
-Andrew Anglin

This is real Republicanism. Not coalburning degenerates like Milo.

>Is MILO done?
No, he's pulling the biggest publicity stunt of all time. And it will work in his favor. He didn't support pedophilia, that much is clear. And the fake news is smelling blood so upping their fake news game. It will backfire on them, as always.

Did anybody actually listen to the podcast. He was talking about his experience basically being molested when he was 14, but was making light of it by joking around saying he was the predator. Anybody who is trying to cope with something like this would make similar jokes in the right situation. The fact that this podcast came out in 2015 and is all of a sudden being used to smear the fuck out of him is just more proof of how biased, dishonest and untrustworthy today's media is.