Name a single flaw in new world order

one country
one language
and one religion

well cuck my shit and call me a commie, sounds like a dream.

no culture
also, sage.

Wouldn't be anything new for you then

If it is a Global Empire united to face the greater challenges ahead in space, the fine.
If it is the Jewish "democratic" "multicultural" world order that's on the agenda now, hell no.
Humanity should never unite until there is a force that threatens humanity itself.

Sounds good except for the religion part

kek

What if they all shared the same culture

wtf I hate white people now

lighspeed travel is coming guys.

>implying every human you see is actually human

Can't flee from tyrannical government that enslaves its masses.

Saaage

if its for the greater good then whats wrong with it ?

Ok, first of all:

The Earth is FLAT.

We aren't floating around on a ball in space, only idiots believe that.

The Earth is fixed in place.

Secondly, the NWO is a GIGANTIC problem because the Jews want to replace Christinaity with Satanism.

All religions will be abolished, and Satanism will rule.

Get it?

God is real, always have been.

The Jews have been trying to hide God, but God can NEVER be hidden.

>one country
how about no countries?
>one languge
who decides which one is that?
>one religion
spooks

>you are also a filthy roach..kys

>One country
>One language
>One religion
To achieve this you would need to commit to mass genocide the likes of which Warhammer 40k fags could scarcely comprehend

Fuck off shill
Nobody believes flat earth.
It's just a false flag to make us all seem insane.

>one country

single point of control, roach. This is no good for obvious reasons, why make (((their))) job any easier that it already is

>name a single flaw in this thing that does not exist yet
>one religion
>council with worldwide grip that decides what is halal/haram
>complete control over the internet

Sounding pretty bad so far. But to be fair to you, it depends who is on the throne.

You're definition of the "greater good" tends to be different to everyone elses.

No all people are roaches.

>Communism

And who defines the greater good? Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

>one country
>one language
>and one religion
You just named 3 flaws for us

No one would stop you from practicing your culture what even is this argument

Think about it.

A ball.

Suspended in the air.

We live on it.

It magically is held up in the air.

All that's bulshit.

The Earth is flat, held in place somehow, and they are hiding more lands beyond Antartica.

The NWO knows this, but they indocrinate you since you were a child so that you don't know the truth.

Wake up.

Having to share the New World Order with roaches

There is no flaw except the paranoid subjects that would come under this banner. We will never leave this planet. They won't let us

Fools are lead astray, 'abandon your culture and go our way'
'Embrace diversity' they say
One world, one Nation, one language, one race and one law
The mass controlling of us all

The purge vetting process has identified you as undesirable. The pain will end soon

While one country and one language sound very nice, but instead of one religion it really should be no religion, because lets be honest, what good would religion do.

flat memeing

You can't be this dumb. Which way is "up" in space?

1. Race is a biological reality and it's unreasonable to assume that a given race perform on the standards set by another.

2. In-group preference and out-group non-preference or hostility is a biological reality (especially prevalent among the non-white races) that isn't going away.

3. Distinct cultures are a product of distinct gene-pools, tailored for specific peoples, and hence a functioning global mono-culture is an impossibility.

4. Components of culture that pertain to meaning, purpose, and identity such as religion is not something people will just give away.

5. Everybody hates niggers, even other niggers...

I could go on...

Vacation in Somalia for a month and tell me you want to live in one country with those people

very very the fallacious
much fallacies

He went a bit far. 2/10 for effort

one bank
one currency
one owner

How do you absorb catastrophe when you put all eggs in one basket?

>Tower of Babel analogy repeats itself

yeah, sure looking forward to that.

There is no space.

Just the firmament.

It's not that difficult if you actually take the time to learn about Flat Earth.

The stars rotate around us.

It's just that simple.

They are hiding this from you.

When imagining an alien species, do you imagine them all looking different and speaking different languages, fighting against each other? Can you tell the difference between 2 cockroaches?

How can that even be a possibility? My state argues over what the neighboring state calls a "hoagie". How are you going to get everyone on the same page globally?

>a fucking roach

Literally what the Bible warns about

No escape if you don't like who governs you.

We are already in one basket you moron. It's a closed system. What or who has escaped?

the human race consists of several different sub-species of humans, and religion is for retards.

and that they are equal to you lmao

Not how this works, Roach.

Burden of proof is on you.

Yeah, you're right. We all starved after the soviet union collapsed

>gravity is magic

>When imagining an alien species, do you imagine them all looking different and speaking different languages

Duh...

>fighting against each other?

Not necessarily, "fighting" by the way can only happen between species of equal technological achievement, an unlikely scenario.

>Can you tell the difference between 2 cockroaches?

I'd have a better chance than with gooks.

Niggers

you forgot: no white people

I don't mean this in a joking way or anything bud, but you're mentally retarded.
The new world order is about one manufactured mixed race feudal enterprise. There is no culture, just distractions and low cost labor. You are either a shill or need to lurk a lot more. I think it's safer if you just kill yourself.

except turkroach

well, Objectively the NWO would be shit, simply because people would have to tolerate turks

Polish culture = Polish language = Polish race. Remove any aspect of this triangle and the others have no value.

>asking a roach if it can tell the difference between 2 roaches

srsly dude thats like asking a chink if he can tell chinks apart

I don't want to share my country with t*rks.

like your country's fuckin stable enough lol sickman of middle east

He's talking about the United States, cuck.
Which, btw, the culture is raping your ass twice the way you rape those innocent children.

he's right tho and your questions suck

one dick
your mouth

remove kebab

Imagine being naive and ignorant enough to believe in a world of gross brown people squatting in shit and living like savages while CEO's and (((a certain strip of land))) protect themselves while making hordes of money promoting the disgusting globalist leftist lifestyle they created don't even live in.

>implying 99.9% of people wouldn't be considered "undesirables" and eliminated

Why do people assume giving a group of people complete control of the entire planet would be a good idea?

hes right you know

Here's your flaw:

>all-powerful, omnipresent government gets corrupt. No rival nations exist to expose it.

That alone is enough to never support a globalized government. Remember when "global domination" was always thought of as a comic-book super-villain scheme?

>one country
and one government with a monopoly on power that has no incentive to give the people any kind of freedom, including cultural or intellectual/ideological

>one language
aids in the above greatly, also contributes to destruction of actual cultural diversity and history

>one religion
that being communism, the most deadly and spirit crushing ideology ever to exist in the history of mankind

free speech would be banned and the press would be heavily regulated, and don't even think about having your own gun unless you are police or military

That image is totally right. Too bad for all the subhumans that there is only one human race, and they're white.

>communism

thank the kikes for inventing that bullshit

No shitskins and only pragmatic 1st world belief systems should be tolerated.

>assuming all genetic groups of people behave and act the same
If animal breeds exist then so do people breeds.
Some groups of people act like shit and fortunately their skin color looks the same color.

Not enough diversity

>name a single flaw in new world order

It's a global technocratic feifdom where the survivors of humanity will be eternal slaves to the elite.

people barely like the other people in their own countries. how the fuck are they supposed to get along with the people in other regions of the planet?

forgot trip

>only one race
>will still play the race card, though

If we all come together to fight ayylmaos or we join a galactic senate, then sure. But if its for (((their))) multicultural agenda then fuck no.

>he believes the "round earth" meme

The entire world paying taxes to one capital- imagine the possibilities

spheric* earth you retard

>The NWO knows this, but they indocrinate you since you were a child so that you don't know the truth.
How the fuck does this "lie" support their goals?

And what if that earth ends up being Pan Europa?

Because equilibrium applies to anything allowed to reach it.

A global world where everyone has instant freedom of movement, employment, and opportunity would very much be a world where the poor attempt to eat the rich, a Communist venture would result in everyone hopefully earning around 10k a year in goods and services, what is considered average IQ falls off a cliff, and generally everything unique is homogenized into a very bland existence.

>He thinks humans are worthy of Utopia

Humans deserve nothing but their faces run through gravel for living comfortable lies that piss on their children's future

>only one race - the human race
Except there are literally millions if not billions of species of animals on Earth

>name a single flaw in new world order

The fact that globalism always seems to fail

I have to live among sub humans like u

I don't want retards from the other side of the globe making decisions about me that don't affect them, not to mention trying to mark dark skinned animals as equals to us.

This.

From New York to Sydney to London, every city is culturally exactly the same with slightly different monuments. But even these are fast dissapearing behind a forest of mosque spires.

bump

one country
one language
and one religion

It won't be German.

There are some humans that behave like mudshits and niggers though... I want to avoid them whenever possible

ftfy