Is the midwest heaven on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/11/the-refugees-who-come-alone/415491/
mprnews.org/story/2016/11/08/first-us-somali-lawmaker-ilhan-omar-elected-mn-house
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>dumb fat people with inferiority complexes
>everyone who was promising as a kid went to university and lives on one of the coasts

No florida is the best

You just described your entire country

Only if the state is shaped like a mitten.

I grew up in Indiana until I was 18. If you're in any town bigger than 15k there are plenty of blacks and Mexicans. It can be nice in the country though

Ohio sucks. Indiana sucks. Good chunk of Michigan sucks. Missouri sucks. You should cut out the eastern half of the map and add Montana, Colorado, Utah, and Wyoming.

South Dakota here. Yes.

Best 3 states report in.

Yeah but the brain drain in the midwest is ridiculous

>Ohio
No

what do you mean? are MDs and other doctorates not in good supply there? thinking of moving to some quiet place in the midwest desu

>Ohio

Yes

>Chicago
ok

>huge heroin epidemic
>nigger infested cities
>heaven on earth
t.Indiana

300 miles around Detroit should be considered lost.

Lived there for 4 fucking years. It really made me appreciate California.

Culture is decade or more behind, bad restaurants, nothing to do, weather is shit.

Born and raised there, if anything it's hell on earth, it's pretty much the East's retarded Goy brother, people are stupid as fuck there, and the weather sucks ass, it would had been better if we never colonized there and just left it as no man's land or Indian land.

many college educated people go to liberal cities because they were pushed to believe that their opportunity lies in a big shitty..erm, city

live in duluth
based as fuck
take the bridge to wisconsin occasionally
place is an absolute shithole
literal Sup Forums posters loudly hang out at the Walmart
everybody else is a cucked trump supporter / leftie union card holder
same shit happens when you pass from northern illinois to Kenosha.....wiscy is such a shithole

>tfw no publix

>pic
Fuck you buddy. Don't forget who saved your ass.

#freeCorncadia

FUCK YOU FUCKING MINNESOTA NIGGER HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SHITTY UNIVERSITIES AND SHITTY BEER

Illinois is hell. I hate this state so much.

STL, MO
not too bad, the dindus and god awful though

will do thanks f.am

Real Illinois is pretty nice (pic related) but if you're like the majority of us here stuck in Chicago it can get miserable. I know you Wisconsbros will tell me to git out being from Chicago but if I had a choice, I'd move to your beautiful state in the Kettle Moraine area. I spent an amazing weekend climbing your hills a few summers ago. The Dakotas are pretty based too. Midwest born and raised, Midwest is life.

Michigan bro checkin in

Muh lakes

GO PACKERS

>Detroit, Chicago, Cleveland
We have some real shitters.

It's hard for me to say. I live in Northwest Indiana, which is a bit different from the rest of the Midwest. When I go to Chicago, they consider me some kind of rural redneck, even though I live closer to downtown than whatever suburb they come from, yet when i go anywhere in Indiana, people think I'm some inner city hoodlum because i live i 1 of line 3 counties that vote democrat. It was a wierd mix of people in my hometown, almost evenly split between black, white, and Hispanic, all of whom were mainly living paycheck to paycheck, so there wasn't one major cultural group to be in. Everybody just kind of got along and tried to stay of of trouble. IDK, i enjoyed it.

Also the weather freezes our brains stupid but makes us as tough as the Russians

I call bullshit
when you're in downtown Chicago, there are so many people from northwest Indiana that it's no fucking thing

you must be from south bend.

>sunshine
>harsh winter
wut

Man I fucking hate living in Michigan. Would rather be on East/West Coast like Maryland or Cali or something. I'd rather live in the UK or Canada fucking even.

Flint is worse than Detroit.

>that is called MidWEST

Americans are really stupid. Really, really stupid.

Anyways, besides Michigan and Illinois they are really fine. Good climate, cool winters, White.

Hammond. The literal northwest corner of Indiana

>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white
>white

Its sad but true kek

>White.
>Michigan and Illinois
not even close

>sunshine in winter
Real winterfags know that when it gets too cold, it's too cold to snow. ALL of the moisture that could've been able has been ice when it got -10 months ago.

When it's warm enough to snow, eat some lake effect snow

>Cold as all fuck
>Liberal hellholes with income taxes

HEAVEN MAN

>Good climate
the weather has been absolutely fucking autistic lately

This. Hoosier bro represent. Fuckin love my small ass town. So much farm land, so much fresh air

>live in mpls and it's hitting 60 tomorrow
Lol

Slice off the northern half of Illinois.

Besides Michigan and Illinois. Learn to read idiot.

This, 50f in February is NOT RIGHT

All thanks to Lucifer

MIchigan for the win

Idk, whenever i actually talk to "locals" when I'm at baseball games and whatnot, and i tell them im from indiana, they think I'm from someplace like french lick, yet they commute to the city from Naperville

Where at?

All of you seem to be forgetting something about Illinois. All of your deepest red in blue agents reside here

shit happened last monday (I think) up here, man
I work at a hospital like 3 blocks from Lake Superior, great view of the lake
couldn't see buildings a block away, let alone the lake, not only cuz it was snowing hard but also cuz it was dark AND foggy as fuck

I was down in the cities on Saturday and it was so nice. here it's fucking 38 and raining =(

it's banter, man; if you said you were from a suburb they'd just change the script

>flat
>ugly (inb4 cherrypicked shots of pictured rocks or some shit)
>every major city is a ghetto-infested nightmare
>detroit
>minimal public lands
>muh lakes
>random bugs, mosquitoes, lake flies
>ticks
>colder than shit (and not in a good "it's snowy" way, but a "it hasn't gotten above zero for three weeks" way
>illinois is there
>somalia/minnesota

on the other hand though,
>traditional values outside the population centers
>cute accents
>cheese
>minimal liberal shitholes
>low property values
>muh lakes

It objectively ain't that great but there are a few redeeming qualities.

>>every major city is a ghetto-infested nightmare
That's every city in the country dude

>high of 70 on wed
>high of 36 on sat
wew

Macomb county. Fuck Wayne county.

Wisconsin is nice. Except milwaukee and Madison are full of liberal degenerates and nigs

>>>>every major city is a ghetto-infested nightmare
>That's every city in the country dude
No America for ,me then. I always say nigger openly.

Midwestern accent is the objective way to speak English

>live on west coast
>travel to michigan and wisconsin on the regular

This is objectively untrue, user.

Upper Peninsula of MI is GOAT

Nor Cal

ice caves are so dank

And then, only if you stay away from Muskegon and Detroit.

>tfw you live in wayne county

Why?

Goat?? How come muslims haven't fucked it yet?

>GOAT

Not even a little. Listen, little caesar's is the best fucking pizza in the world to an african kid that's never had pizza, but to anyone who eats pizza on the regular, it's pure shit.

UP is the little caesar's of /out/

Peoria>chicago

The midwest is a paradise... but it a paradise under siege.

Are you saying cities on the west coast AREN'T full of nigs and spics?

You're a fucking liar then.

IF YOU LIVE IN MINNESOTA, THEN NO

(please send help)

theatlantic.com/business/archive/2015/11/the-refugees-who-come-alone/415491/
that answers the question pretty well

Is that supposed to be appealing? I live in nor cal lel

Who cares about weather? The weather is tolerable here in Minnesota, compared to the social costs you face in Southern CA which are basically Latinized quarters of this once great country. I am a refugee (whose habitat had all but dried up) from CA (the IE) who moved to MN 4 years ago. Bad weather and a shit ton of crazy liberals...far safer for me and mine than SoCal. Population of MN: 5.8 million, population of CA: 38+million (more than half of which are Mexican). Any questions. It may not exactly be Valhalla, but I think my survivability rate has gone through the roof, as has my lifestyle. I have a bigger house for way less and no one cares what kind of piece of shit car I drive. My kids won't be automatically sentenced to a life of meth-amphetamine here either! Good times.

only here

mprnews.org/story/2016/11/08/first-us-somali-lawmaker-ilhan-omar-elected-mn-house

Omar wins MN House seat; nation's first Somali-American lawmaker

PS OMAR IS A LADY :\

there's Krokodil up here, man

From what I've seen half those states are infested with niggers and crime.

Dakota's look the best since its all white and sparse.

Michigan is utterly depressing in every facet and I can't believe we don't have one the highest suicide rate in the nation.
I can't wait to go back.

>How come muslims haven't fucked it yet?
Too busy raping Swedish Americans in Minnesota

>UP is the little caesar's of /out/
Why? I mean I haven't been /out/ in very many states so my views of trekking the outdoors are quite narrow. Enlighten me user, this country is beautiful.

Maybe if you're obsessed with niggers. But then again that's everywhere BY LAW

South Dakota here

Compare Portland and Seattle to Chicago, Cleveland, Detroit, Milwaukee, Indianapolis, then yes, that's what I'm saying.

The west coast is weimar germany compared to midwestern population centers.

The truth. I hate that they're are so many English speakers in the world, yet only the north half of like 4 states speak in a neutral dialect.

hey fuck off bro little caesars is the shit

>Lives in the Unegroid States of America
>Thinks that flyover country is heaven.

Yes this is what midwesterners mean when they say their states are super /out/. They have no idea what it's like to live in a state where you can see zero manmade objects for miles and miles.

its called the mid west because when the land was purchased, it was the middle of the continent, and the far west of the united states as a country

are you a drug dealer by chance

>taking the bluepill intentionally.
Sorry, calicuck, you fail.

Kansas here. Can I hang out with you guys?

btw...David Duke just endorsed Keith Ellison on twitter...LMAO

Fuck that shit bro, that pic give me nightmares. I don't want my super small town in Indiana to get fucked up my liberals and niggers

No Treyvon, I'm not.