All of the shilling on this board is driving me insane. It's gotten so bad with this Milo incident...

All of the shilling on this board is driving me insane. It's gotten so bad with this Milo incident, not sure how much more I can take.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE
m.imgur.com/xDQ0pSO
archive.is/AAsYX
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vz0tRw47wqg
politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
archive.fo/dDpPH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

just dont bump their shitty threads, sage with tuck

GE TBACK IN FORMATION YOU HORSEY ASS!

they are fully aware of Sup Forums now, expect 24/7 heavy professional round the clock shilling from now on, never trust a (((Milo)))

so long as they don't get access to layer 2

Well, we know it's shilling, and if it didn't work during the election it sure as fuck won't work now.

No worries, just enjoy the ride. Once you're redpilled there is literally no chance in going back.

Its become really busy since the days of /new/ and with it came a lot of static.

Im well versed with probably close to two decades of reading alternative media and even im finding it hard to cut through the bullshit and sliding.

Why do you care about it(unless you shill yourself)? it's pretty obvious and transparent.

anything:
1) going against the 14 words
2) purity testing / divide and conquer
3) defeatist attitudes

all can be safely ignored for optimal user experience

This is leftists way of doing things they make poopys everywhere.
You just got to ride out the shillstorm.

Sage and hide all Milo threads

Indeed, they'll never find the hidden forums where we plan our operations so fuck em.

Remember, autism always wins.

Just imagine if trump had lost.

That is their plan, perseverance brother.

Deus Vult.

Praise Kek, he wills it.

chill man, they dont need to know

Probably because you're a huge retard irl and in the spectrum of aspergers or something. It's literally just people trolling. I spent a good couple hours yesterday posting threads both for and against Milo emulating different personalities just to stoke the fire a little more. Nothing gets my dick harder than fanning the flames on Sup Forums's most bait hungry board full of society's degenerates, outcasts and loners. I'm betting it's just people like me here getting entertainment out of people like you.

MILO YIANNOPOLOUS:

PEDOPHILIA IS A GOOD THING

m.youtube.com/watch?v=FrdskDOrHPE

It's ok when our side does it.

Defend this pedo faggot right fucking now, pol!

Must be hard when someonen invades your safe space

Is it shilling or is it just kids from other boards coming here to trigger us?

the shills always come in waves, user. just hold out for maybe a week or so and it will be completely gone or on to a different 'story'

no decent conservative should be defending him, i'm surprised this kike faggot has even made it this far

You really did that? I can't play both sides.. must be my moral purity keeping me back

The shilling is insane. All of the videos in their unedited proper context are on YouTube including milos delisted explanation video. Strange (((YouTube)))would do that. And you can clearly see that he never endorsed pedophillia.
m.imgur.com/xDQ0pSO

archive.is/AAsYX

I use both reddit and Sup Forums if there's ever a big event I'm in here shilling for all sides just stoking the flames as hard as I can. Half the fun is being accused of being a paid shill in here to use divide and conquer tactics and whatever nonsense people come up with. Nope, just in here to troll

Milo is the queen of the alt-right, deal with it

>checks flag
seems legit

they're close

if they push anymore...

Ok.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=vz0tRw47wqg

how do you even post on two sites with your aussie internet plan

Lmfao. This thread holy shit.

Lame tactic shill. Did you think people would see this and go "omg he's right I can't take it either!!" Hahaha. You shill fags are half the fun in coming here.

>not sure how much more I can take.

Then leave fag.

Whoa.
Slow your roll there blanco nino.

it's spelled 'leaf'

It's probably only possible if you don't have an emotional commitment to the topic at hand. I didn't give a shit who won the presidency and I didn't give a shit about Milo. So yeah I just posted on both sides stoking the flames as hard as I could. It would be different if it was a topic I cared about. I can see how it would be hard to do if you actually cared about the outcomes of these topics

they're getting close!

are you not freaking out!

I like having one part of this board they haven't ruined. I feel like we're only days away from CTR flooding into layer 2.

I've actually got NBN because I live in a rural area which is a decent plan. I will cook in 15 minutes if I go outside so I'm stuck in here shitposting

Take a break from lurking.

Go do something else, then come back and rage some more.

I do the same, i dont know whos trolling whom anymore.

DELET THIS

Stay strong op, Thrust Vectoring still rules the skies and on this website it WILL ALWAYS RULE THE FUCKING SKIES

THIS BOARD IS AFGHANISTAN

THIS IS WHERE SHILL ARMIES COME TO DIE

AND THEN SHARIABLUE WAS A DEMONS

I'm doubtful anyone is paid to post in here because it's a waste of resources. It'd be put into things like twitter and facebook. It's just people like you and me coming in here for laughs

shut this down NOW!
jew tactics

layer 2 threads when?

They can't know.

Right now. plz don't link to them here

i honestly hate Milo gay jew kike lopalos anyway

former trump supporter here, it's been hilarious watching him crash and burn

Fuck you.

Delete this you fucker

I don't fucking care. You know what I think should happen to people with generally good points to make, but are in one instance horribly wrong...?

To be PROVEN wrong with arguments. To be shut down with logic. Not shaming, hysteria, stupidity. Honest to god, take that opinion of yours and shove it deep up your ass; as much as I personally see wrong with Milo, never in my wildest dreams would I completely discredit him because of something like this. Has he committed a criminal offense? No. Has he acted out this opinion, as far as we can prove? No. Does this board stand for cancerous leftist political correctness? NO. Does it shun controversial viewpoints. FUCK NO. And that's what makes this place great. And that's why I come here day after day.

So get off this board. Please. It's one thing to discuss what was wrong and why, totally different to shill and spread hysteria.

user, I...

>politico.com/story/2017/01/david-brock-fundraising-trump-233974
>archive.fo/dDpPH

>AVENTURA, Fla. — The constellation of political groups in Democratic strategist David Brock’s network are aiming to raise roughly $40 million in 2017, the Clinton antagonist-turned-top ally told roughly 120 donors gathered here on Saturday.

>Speaking shortly before a forum of the candidates for Democratic National Committee chair on the third day of his weekend conference at the Turnberry Isle golf resort, Brock told the wealthy party members that approximately half of the money would go into 501(c)(3) arms of the organizations, and the rest would be for the 501(c)(4) or super PAC sides.

>Brock’s groups include Media Matters, a liberal news media watchdog; ShareBlue, a liberal news site; American Bridge, the party’s primary opposition research organization; and Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW), which carries out legal actions. CREW will be a particular locus of activity this year, according to donors briefed on the plans.

mad i'm talking about it in the open?

no one's blocked my IP yet

Hi, I'm a long time lurker. How do I get to layer 2?

You're fucking incompetent

You have to an hero. Only then will your spirit be light enough to pass through the security.

This. Everyone bitches about ctr refit whatever. The real fire starters are the Sup Forumsyards who don't give a fuck. Some pretty good meme-ers who will switch to whatever for the lulz. Most of the time they are shit to mediocore.like the hilldog shit. But every once in awhile they get a shitstorm going out of luck like this Milo shit. Hide threads and move on they give no fucks there is no beating them. There is only feeding or ignoring. The only choice.

>saging with Tuck and not Pence

Don't dry up and blow away leaf

POST THA BANTZ

THEY CANNOT HANDLE THE BANTZ

It's time to leave this degenerate wasteland user. Many of our best and brightest left once luggage lad turned against us and /ourguys/ in 2014 with the help of his SJW moderator friends and it's only gotten worse here since then.

Come and join the quality posters who care about their board, with no Sup Forums tier slide threads or endless shill threads over at 8ch. You can even post webm with sound and up to 5 images per post. The bump limit is much larger ensuring important issues don't get slid too. There's even a seperate board where you're free to discuss hwndu, a political event that the pathetic leftist mods here ban without any explanation given.

Just don't bring your cuckchan ways there, we actually expect a higher level of discourse than this cuckposting central meme site.

Not gonna lie, former milo supporter here. It's hilarious to watch milo fuck children on camera. But seriously, we can't let milo touch our sons

Can't handle someone having a different opinion.
If you're not sure how much more you can take... well let me clear things up, just off yourself faggot

>saving

Please stop this she retards are going to go around bumping shit threads now because they take you seriously.

you stupid fag.
DELET NOA!

He's a leaf his bants are not cheeky and fun. They are sad and depressing.

SERIOUSLY.

SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH THIS MILO SHIT. ITS FUCKING DUMB AND THERE'S WAY TOO MANY FUCKING THREADS ABOUT IT. FUCK!!!!!!!!

milo shit is on purpose to keep normies out of layer 2 after the breach

> Just don't bring your cuckchan ways there

Too late, got permabanned on my first day posting there. I post on /hwndu/ though.

Got bored and pretended to be Jewish for whatever reason. 7+ replies on every post, then a mod found me and got triggered, ban hammer ensued. Nobody seemed to see through it, for whatever reason 8ch seems to be way easier to troll.

>a fucking leaf
You have to immigrate legally.

>tfw we will never relive the august 2015-march 2016 low shilling glory days
>this board is now compromised and is under multiple propaganda operations
>Sup Forums will never be the same

feelsbadman

>1 post by this ID

fuck off shills

I couldn't help it user. The reaction was so amazing, the impulse to keep baiting them was so strong because of all their overblown responses. I never get away with my shitty trolling on Sup Forums, I was amazed by how easy it was on there. I derailed a large portion of the fucking thread.

In that moment I was euphoric. No regrets.

No idea what this is. Check my flag I'm in Australia you idiot

Yep. I'm not happy with the status quo and some of the consequences of globalism but I also have zero respect for the people in here. I think the average person in here is a dumbass, uneducated and very impressionable. I literally think the average person in here is just as worthless as the unemployed abo. I'm here only to stoke the flames and create bickering because it's funny. I have a feeling Trump won't last the full presidency and I really hope that's what happens so I can come in here and stoke the fire even more.

Everyone knows about it already.

I'm almost disappointed that the shills haven't figured it out yet.

go to bed see how it is in the morning

hahahah but seriously, delete this.

Reporting this thread for no pic of milo. Enjoy your ban