FDR was an above average president. Left is stupid for enshrining him. The right is stupid for vilifying him...

FDR was an above average president. Left is stupid for enshrining him. The right is stupid for vilifying him. Jackson still best pres tho.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Gold thief
>Liar
>Warmonger

Nah FDR can burn in HELL. Sent American boys into world war two for the wrong side, after he lied to the voters, told them he was against Sending American boys into foreign wars.

Good man...

Seriously, the dude fucking stole all the gold in the god damn country.

Literally the greatest criminal in American history.

> mfw liberals worship this crook

If he is the best president why is a nigger replacing him?

FDR was a great president

t. conservative

give me a run down on how he stole gold?

>What will we pay the interest with?

Our blood I guess. Here I will post a photo of money, do you agree?

In 1933, FDR literally passed a law out of his ass, that the American people literally had to turn in their gold, to the government. Now everyone did have a waiver for five ounces each, and Jewelry was not confiscated, but if you had a bunch of gold "safe in the bank"..........

FDR literally closed all the banks, sent his agents there to steal the gold, and physically removed the (your) gold from the banks, stole it, and to this day, nobody knows what happened to the entire nations wealth, stolen from the people in 1933.

The people did get "paper money" for the gold, but we know, the government just prints up that useless scrip, at near-zero cost/

The paper money started losing value the minute the people got it, as expected.

did da jooz get it?

What did this do for the Depression?

People got $20/oz for their confiscated gold.
After the government stole it all?
Now gold costs $35/oz.

Andrew Jackson is the most based President of all time.

No, FDR was a kike.

Teddy Roosevelt = god
Franklin = devil

Supposedly FDR somehow used it for currency manipulation, but I'm no foreign exchange wiz.

seems like
is ahead of you

>What did this do for the Depression?

All answers to this are mere opinions. Nobody knows. But the gold theft of 1933, turned the American people from independent men of wealth, to serfs in a company-store economy, forbidden to own real money (gold)

She's kill. Trump announced it earlier this week. He said that he might create a new denomination for her. Perhaps the 60¢ bill.

Me is ahead of me?

Seriously though, there was more to it than just pegging the value of gold to a massively inflated number of dollars.

The gold was spent performing some currency exchange manipulation and I don't know the details.

To show that broke people will have niggers. Also a lot of people will refuse the new currency because of their anti-black ways

>People got $20/oz for their confiscated gold.

Yes, paper money with no value, for precious gold the government stole. FDR quickly devalued the dollar to $35 an ounce right after he stole the gold as well. So he short-changed the victims of his theft, even paying them in worthless paper. Gold is now $1,200 something per ounce.

let's be honest here now. FDR was the best President of the 20th century, it all started to go bad with Lyndon B. Johnson.

> Perhaps the 60¢ bill.

>mfw

>Lets be honest here
FDR should have never been elected. He was a power hungry racist who almost destroyed the country.

Is this bait....

FDR was a communist traitor you dumb nigger.

That face on $20 right before the dollar crushes and burns. Would be fitting don't you think?

You're the type of person that believes he doesn't have to pay a speeding ticket because a flag in a courtroom has a gold fringe on it.

Before you respond can I see your supervisor?

kek sorry didnt look at the IDs

That's why he only managed to get elected 4 times and congress had to put a law in place because his popularity was so unprecedented.

You don't know what the word means.

You're a retard who'd lynch Ben Franklin for creating the american fire service because it sounds too marxist.

After the Soviet Union collapsed their records revealed that FDR's government had tons of communist spies.

True statement, but I also pay my speeding tickets, because I know (((they/you))) will kill me if I don't.

And also, you are mocking and insulting me, for posting historical fact, about 1933 gold theft.

>post simple fact.
>Troll mocks me, I must be crazy.

>That's why he only managed to get elected 4 times and congress had to put a law in place because his popularity was so unprecedented.

This is a sadly, true statement. The retarded sheeple voted for this idiot FDR, after he stole their gold, and sent them into a war he promised to keep their sons, out of (WW2)

>Thanks greatest generation.

Then they opened up the borders to shitskins and jews in 1965, put the final dagger in America.

FDR was america's first dictator.

>push against supreme court because they reject unconstitutional laws/executive orders
>threaten court with 6 new appointees
>court is forced to accept your shitty laws or be neutered
>to this day these laws/rulings are fucking people over

The best FDR policy has to be the quotas imposed upon farmers. It led to the supreme court ruling that the federal gov could regulate commerce within states(blatantly unconstitutional) just to avoid FDRs wrath. This old ruling has been used to throw leftist potheads in jail in states where pot is legal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn

>Filburn and other New Deal decisions gave Congress "the authority to regulate private economic activity in a manner near limitless in its purview."
>Wickard thus establishes that Congress can regulate purely intrastate activity that is not itself "commercial", in that it is not produced for sale, if it concludes that failure to regulate that class of activity would undercut the regulation of the interstate market in that commodity.

>The Supreme Court has since relied heavily on Filburn in upholding the power of the federal government to prosecute individuals who grow their own medicinal marijuana pursuant to state law.