Why don't White Supremacists / NeoNazis look like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who the fuck looks like that guy?

Because black hair is for Africans

But like this?

gud thread

Rich people don t care about their race .

Because white supremacists/neo nazis are poor, goblin-looking slobs that shitpost in their underwear instead of going outside.

Like a faggot?

I look like an aesthetc buddha wth low bf and high T.

Cause theyre too busy doing cool shit to get redpilled

Dude probably doesn't have a single callous on either hand. That's probably why.

This is not true
Rich people created racism

Everyone posting on Sup Forums is like that, you, me, just everyone.

Trick question, They are both neo-nazis.

one is just a degenerate.

Bond. James Bond.

why should they? supercars are a jewish consumer plot

Because white pants are for faggots and black hair is for niggers

like a faggot?

>this thread

He is a jewish plant to promote how degenerate nazis are, so people won't join.

I don't look like that, but I'm /fit/, well groomed and dressed, reasonably handsome, richer than the large majority of my city and have a car that's maybe not a Ferrari but is faster than most on the road and clean.

Hombre, if you think the upper class in white countries aren't white supremacists you're a really stupid beaner. All the signaling against it is political maneuvering on the part of rich whites and jews to keep the middle class whites from earning their way up. They firmly believe in white supremacy, otherwise they'd be fucking stupid to think a brown society would accept them as a legitimate elite.

Super rich whites, jews, same thing
And im not talking about regular upper middle class whites

Because he's not white. Pretty sure he's from Ukraine mate.

This huehue you got me

Aussiefat better than Amerifat.

face it pol. this guy could fuck your sisters and moms at the same time. you know thats the truth.

No because my sister and mom arent complete sluts

I'm sure that there are a lot of rich and attractive Nat Socs, except they keep their political views well hidden and play the long game by slowly influencing the economy and politics

He's white

Fuck off, colgate

(((Rich people)))

in order to have very non-mainstream ideas, you have to have a reason you wouldn't be 'in the loop' socially.

Hence why so many neo-nazis look like genetic garbage.

They had the time to reflect and contemplate because they existed on the outside of the mainstream.

William Pierce warned about these freaks being poison to their movement but Sup Forums flocks to them anyways.

youtube.com/watch?v=pG-B9hlzdNg