Born black male

>Born black male
>Whole world hates me
>Can't even post on Sup Forums anymore without feeling like trash
At this point why shouldn't I just go into crime, Nobody expects anything better, and I don't even have friends unlike you guys

>adopting a fatalistic attitude and blaming whites for it

wow you really are a nigger

But I'm blaming myself?

well nigger, I suggest you go post on /an/. I hear they like chimps over there.

stop going to pol expecting anything other than feeling bad about yourself

also stop viewing the world through a racial lense if you can. it isnt working for you

you could always try killing yourself, thats always an option. Hell you can even pose in the mirror beforehand and pretend your a thug for a few minutes, Im sure nobody will mind.

Go to school and get a job you stupid bitch. I know plenty of rich happy black people. You're a dumbass

Don't let nu-males tell you that everyone hates you, live your life fully. Leftist nu-males and feminists are the real enemy of black people. Conservatives mostly want something closer to an egalitarian system.

I already do, why are you so mad

>whole world hates me
>muh discrimination
>clearly need to uphold racial stereotypes

or you could just fucking improve yourself. this is why I hate niggers so much, you all just give up and take the path of least resistance.

>Whole world hates me
You're being a whiny bitch. Stop assuming everyone hates. Stop assuming everyone on Sup Forums hates you. I've seen some weird shit prop up here where fascist separatist niggers and neo-nazis were basically circle jerking.

Take responsibility for your life and make it better. If you're around people who don't like you, find new people. If you can't find new people, move. If you can't move anywhere people don't like you, then figure out what the fuck is wrong with you because everyone has a place somewhere.

It's not our fault you feel like shit. It's definitely not our fault that you feel like shit and you come here expecting to feel anything other than shittier.

Stop blaming other people for your problems, nigger.

this. fuck stormweenies

Rise above all that. Its hard but that is exactly what makes rising above it all so worthwhile.

Everyone feels sorry for themselves sometimes. If you spend any amount of time here, you'll understand that many people go through what you are feeling. Just take the iron pill. Get /fit/. Read books. Do not engage in degeneracy. Realize that throughout history, the good people were always hated and despised by the blue pilled masses. Today's sheeple are no different from those who executed Socrates. They hate you because you see what they cannot.

>Why isn't Sup Forums my personal hugbox??! o_0
Fuck off and stop posting. You're the reason Euros and Aussies think we're all niggers.

Even your ID is brown

>Can't even post on Sup Forums anymore without feeling like trash
break the stereotype and be an example for other blacks

Assuming you're real, ignore the racists. We're not all like that. I fucking hate the left wing media for all of its lies, but your skin colour has nothing to do with whether I would want to hang out with you.

Dude, it doesn't matter if you're black. If you're nice to people, you shouldn't be treated badly. I say shouldn't, because there will be some fat cunts that hate you because of your niggerism. If you regret being born black, you better an hero.

you need to truly believe that you can do anything - even if it's not true

when you believe, you are statistically much more likely to succeed

it all comes from within

realize that a larger-than-you-would-expect percentage of hate threads here are by shills

so... what do you want to do? with internet you can learn, no excuses

Get a job, work harder than everyone else, save money, don't live in a ghetto, don't date crazy nigresses who are incapable of responsibly raising children. Sup Forums doesn't hate black people. The larpers hate black people. Sup Forums hates niggers. Fuck man, black people hate niggers. Don't be a nigger, be a black person. It's not fucking hard. Plenty of us aren't white trash, but it wasn't something given to us. You gotta earn your place in society.

this fuck stormweenies

I gotta disagree a lil' bit there, my friendo. It's indeed good to boost your self esteem and be confident, but i dont think you should believe you can do things you actually can't. Having expectations for things that will not happen is one of the worse things that can happen to someone.
That's just my opinion tho

this fuck stormweenies
back to >>>/stormfront/

>Whole world hates me
Please don't mistake opinions on Sup Forums (or Sup Forums) as what the average person thinks

Don't listen to these nu-cucks.
You are and will always be a dumb nigger, no matter how many people tell you to not come back to this board.

spot the nigger

You know who is always going to love you, right?