STYX IS ALWAYS RIGHT
T
Y
X

sdfv

Stop lionizing me

Satan bless the hex

Milo hit the one taboo that no one can defend

He's an autist who deletes videos out of embarrassment when they're too spergy.

and they're always the best ones

>Vermont is in Canada.

You know, I'm not sure I'd miss it.

The funny thing about him is that he looks like a serial killer but sounds so cool and emotionally balanced.

kek

styx is just as cancerous as sargon and milo

>checked this guy out a couple weeks ago because I heard about him a lot on Sup Forums
>figured he was some alt right conspiracy faggot type
>he's actually a classical liberal bro

Why does Sup Forums like this guy but hates pretty much any other classical lib youtuber?

The idea of getting information not directly, but from the talking head in the TV/jewtube is cancerous itself.

I respect Styx. he tells it how it is.

Because styx is a power autist like most of us.

Crucify Milo, he was never one of us

honestly, Styx spends a lot of time talking out of his ass, but for some reason I enjoy his delivery well enough to ignore what he says and use it as background noise. I'm sure I'll get sick of him eventually

He has been talking about Razorfist a lot recently. Probably going to be his first live guest.

Styx is the fucking man.

>honestly, Styx spends a lot of time talking out of his ass, but for some reason I enjoy his delivery well enough to ignore what he says and use it as background noise. I'm sure I'll get sick of him eventually

Nuclear Codes

Usually I'd agree that he's very in tune with what he's talking about. This time... not at all.

He said Milo's book would flop, which was breaking records on Amazon for pre-orders, so that's one thing completely incorrect.

Also, he blasts the Salon pedo articles and can't possibly every agree with Milo's stance... except for the fact that Milo also blasted the same fucking Salon pedo articles and wrote an entire story about lefties normalizing pedophilia, and why pedophilia is a problem. Hell, Milo called pedophiles predators society needs to protect itself from.

Styx doesn't know what he's talking about in this situation. Milo may have a fucked up childhood and a fucked up way of thinking regarding his sexual episodes as a teen, but that doesn't make him a pedophile or someone promoting pedophilia as a good thing. He just simply recanted his scenario.

>Styxfags and Milofags will never kill each other and clean up Sup Forums in the process

>pedos never call out other pedos

wut

Milo has changed his name multiple times. He says whatever the fuck you want him to say.

Styx is a fag, brah.

His head has gotten so far up his own ass, it is unreal.
He isn't that smart. He isn't that insightful. All he does is read Sup Forums all day and thinks he knows how the public feels, when he is just a vermont hermit. The subscribers number is getting to his head and I honestly think he feels like he is making the MSM crumble single handedly.

Does anyone ever remember that cringe video of "if you stand in my way, I will destroy you" total chuunibyou moment he had?

His getting to be a pompous cunt.

The reason he's out of touch on this one is he didn't watch the two hour video, he watched the edited smear video only.

Then he deleted his old video, watched the edited smear video AGAIN, and made a new video.

Lazy.

"Classical Liberalism" was literally a scheme by British Whigs and Jews to undermine continental Europe.

Styx is a bit delusional with his whole magiks thing, but I like that part of him. Makes him interesting.

His subs have gone to his head for sure, but he hasn't shilled out yet. We will see how this new radio show that he has been shilling goes though.

I'm lionizing Styx whether he likes it or not

this; pretty much; he was in resonance for a while ,late US election; then just orbitted off into lalaland

and he's looking rough

he's honest on the race issue

>Styx is a bit delusional with his whole magiks thing, but I like that part of him. Makes him interesting.

He's not even following any "real" magik tradition. In one of his books he admitted to just making shit up. He's literally just LARPing.

>consistent logic and moral principles are a jew plot to undermine european society

No wonder Brazil's such a shithole

Styx got duped by the intense shilling earlier today compounded by the far-right puritans who didn't like Milo already, acting like society was going to lynch Milo from a street lamp.

I was surprised to find that normies don't believe the Milo headlines of today. They just see it as a smear campaign like pewdiepie and other fake news. I've seen more comments about how it was a deep-state hit piece than I have people actually thinking he is a pedo. Go on youtube and look up recent videos posted about Milo. They are drawing it up as "
>Flynn and Flynn's son knew about pizzagate
>Milo was going to talk about it
>CPAC invites
>Simon and Schuster (CBS corporation is the parent company) getting shit for publishing his book
>Milo goes on Bill Maher so people know his name
>They release the hit piece on Milo that they've been sitting on for awhile
>CPAC de-invites to make it look serious
>Simon and Schuster pull book deal to make it look serious
>Shills shill
>Leftist who were already anti-Milo spread the word organically
>Far-right puritans pile on
>Kikes try to take another Trump-piece off the chessboard

>consistent logic and moral principles

Classical liberalism was about neither. If it had been, the French Revolution would have never happened and the Whigs would have supported the old Catholic European Order instead of seeking to undermine it.

>compounded by the far-right puritans who didn't like Milo already

It's not their fault some degenerate faggot turned into a liability.

>he's retarded