Milo, 33...

Milo, 33, went on to describe sexual relations between young boys (he mentioned the age of 13) and older men as "some of the most important, enriching, incredibly life-affirming" and "hugely positive experiences."

"Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming-of-age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable kind of a rock where they can't speak to their parents…"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI
salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>sexual relations between young boys
No, he never said that.

"Some of those relationships between younger boys and older men, the sort of coming-of-age relationships, the relationships in which those older men help those young boys discover who they are and give them security and safety and provide them with love and a reliable kind of a rock where they can't speak to their parents…"

absolutely correct statement, this has always been the case.

Yfw this shit backfires on you shills like the election

electronic ghetto

FILTHY PEDO SCUM

Look at these disgusting faggot pedo enabler shills

DAY OF THE ROPE WHEN?

> Milo, 33, went on to describe sexual relations between young boys (he mentioned the age of 13) and older men as "some of the most important, enriching, incredibly life-affirming" and "hugely positive experiences."

No he didn't. He was talking about his relationship at 17 with a 29 year old that lasted for 10 years.

Go fuck yourself, shill.

how does it feel that your shilling only tightens our resolve

5 pedobux have been deposited in your account.

>leftists now agree that faggots are mentally ill child abuse victims
>leftists unironically victim blaming a child abuse victim with symptoms of PTSD
I'm okay with this outcome.

but not as tight as my black cock in your butthole

A gay guy should never talk about the experiences he had while growing up and how he perceives them now as an adult.

>Milo makes news as he is set to speak at CPAC
>some clips magically surface to the front page of fake news agencies near days later
gee i wonder what happened here

thanks, but not thanks darky, go find a nice black boy

Are you being sarcastic?

Sounds like a reliable bogan spewing shit on here

Why don't you go live in Melbourne and go fuck a somali you cunt

>Correlation = causation
Not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI for your edification

His words were taken out of context and edited to be juxtaposed to an unrelated topic

Dude watch the original video. He never mentions an age in that context. And at the end of the video he clearly states that he believes the age of consent should be 18. You fickle pieces of shit run for the hills for nothing. Grow some balls bitch

sage

>correlation =/= causation ergo there is no causation
Not an argument.

>Posting unsightly men in bananas and shades

Not an argument.

NOT

Why do you listen to a gay?
His personal experience being mental is not the same as him telling you to go rape a little boy ackmed.

Reminder that Reddit faggots are trying really hard to make this a thing. Don't fall for it.

5 pedobux have been deposited in your account.

He was talking about how he got molested.

Kind of easy to see where his head got twisted. He fell in love with his rapist and decided to be a faggot.

reminds me of that meme answered by the reply

"I don't know how to tell you this, but you were molested"

#istandwithwiteboimilo

I stand by Milo.

words have meanings

Doesn't seem like he did, more selective editing. However of he did he is correct, pederasty is the true redpill.

The shills will be gone soon enough.

Their paymasters will find other work for them.

Just recognize them for what they are.

Milo is not our guy, he's a sick fuck, but the shillalanche recently is a clue that he pissed off some powerful people bad.

My moneys on the CPAC cucks who couldn't stand the idea of him speaking in their little clubhouse.

I am sorry shillfag but the context is important. dont you have migrants to care for? Run along

>words have meanings

So do laws, asshole. Last I checked, pederasty was still illegal, you disgusting pedo enabler.

>I'll take what is context for 100

He's not enabling pedohilia faggot. Why don't you respond to someone who actually is? Do you know where you are? Young boys and men fucking is the best and most beautiful relationship.

He's not talking about sexual relations. The only problem is, because he's a provocateur, he had to go and fucking say it like that, when he could have described it in any other way.

What an idiot. He should know not to give people ammo for pedophilia accusations.

and nothing of value was lost

sage

This is what they say, right? Look mom I did it I'm Sup Forums now!

Naja Hans

Hast du niemand von kinderlieben mit kleinen Mädchen gedacht?

whatever it may be, milo sounds like he just wasn't accepted by his peers or parents during his childhood and became the victim of a pedophile and now defends it because he thinks it made him a better person when all he really needed was nurturing love from someone who wouldn't sexually abuse him

niemals*

scheiß

He is of greek decent after all, its in his dna.

of course the right would throw him under the bus because they don't provide nurturing support for their kids besides material possessions

Germany, where age of consent is 14

here's my hypothesis on that, they allow their daughters freedom to explore their sexuality so as to get the fuck like rabbits phase out of the way quicker and it's their choice to choose to have sex with older men... but the way german society is set up is that they live and let live even if it's a guy in his 40's banging some horny 14yo girl... but if he gets the girl pregnant then that's when society scolds (mainly the guy) them because what the fuck? why did you get a 14yo pregnant when you're married? but if the girl didn't get knocked up then people just don't bother with other people's businesses even if the guy is cheating on his wife, it's his choice, or if the 14yo girl decided to get fucked by a 40yo married guy, it's her choice

I don't get this, who's shilling who? I watched the podcast and it seemed like Milo was being apologetic towards relationships between adults and younger people.

Also, didn't Milo admit to being Jewish a long time ago?

Spain's age of consent is 13. It's a European thing. Americans are just brought up with puritan bullshit

He mentioned the age of 13 because that's when a priest raped him. You are attacking a victim of child rape at the behest of a child rapist and human trafficker. You are going to the Special Hell.

i used to live in germany and no one bats an eye when some 60yo is walking with his 15yo date. people aren't as preoccupied with other people's lives. i used to smoke a lot of weed over there too and i could basically smoke a blunt down a busy pedestrian street in the center of town where everyone shops at and no one would give a shit

There's a reason why Europe is falling. Also, being apathetic to everything isn't good

if they're failing, i don't see it. why preoccupy yourself with other people's lives? that seems like so much effort when you could put it into living your own life the way you'd want to and not have assholes tell you that you shouldn't do what you like

Hedonism, apathy, lack of any moral principle. Though I get you, as a degenerate relativist retard, are too braindead to see something so basic.

Also, when you complain about people telling you something you are telling them what they shouldn't do.

no one's complaining but the people who want to control other people's lives. i guess their childhoods involved some form of bullying and it progressed from being a victim of it to dishing it out when they grew up because they think it's just normal

I stand by Milo

Go take your lying McMuffin-concocted doctored video to buzzfeed and slate where they belong.

Anyone who buys this and fucks Milo over has outed themselves as a cuck and shall be targeted for boycott (or primaries if running for office)

I don't get the outrage really. It's very simple, THIS IS WHAT GAYS DO.

How can they hate him for an aspect of gay culture that everyone has known about for literally decades?

thanks for the heads up mane

why is anybody even responding to this shit? All of you are getting baited into to be divided by the media.

So you don't see the cultural war that Europe is losing, nor are you aware of the increases in criminal activity, etc.

Again, having an apathetic view isn't a valid response to how another person acts, your comment can be interpreted as criticising laws in general.

In case you aren't aware, there is something called society. If a group of individuals establishes an area that has its own identity (and ends up becoming prosperous), why should they forego which laws are enacted because some outsider believes that they are entitled to acting how they want, whilst partaking in a society established by people with a certain views?

Having others tell you what to do does not make them "assholes." I hope you understand how broad your comment is.

have you lived there? they're not losing a cultural war, the british are because their gov't is reckless, and maybe the dutch because they're too damn tolerant

This.

Context aside I fucking told you idiots not to support or prop up a black cock sucking degenerate homosexual Jew. But you idiots went and did it anyway. Surely there are other folk who could spread the message, people who maybe aren't so fucking degenerate?

"People who want to control other people's lives" is what I'm referring to as being a broad statement.

Someone will always control you, regardless (I'm not saying this to validate people taking advantage of others, I'm saying it within the context that being free from others' views/opinions is almost non-existent). Unless you manage to live by yourself, someone else's views will always affect you.

salon.com/2015/09/21/im_a_pedophile_but_not_a_monster/

Where does he say those relationships are sexual?

You're really buying this shit?

>Someone will always control you
if you actually believe this then you live in some hellhole like the south

No, but I usually pay attention to data in regards to religious, ethnic, and racial demographics. Along with looking up statistics for criminal activity among states, and countries.

So, to be more specific, would you say that France destroying hundreds of Cathedrals whilst building more Mosques, would not be a sign of the country losing its cultural heritage to outside influences? I can provide more examples if you'd like.

Why don't liberals understand that this is a normal thing?

It's not sexual relationships. They're more platonic than anything.

This is the Left defaming the community they claim to protect

I guess you haven't heard of laws. What anarchist utopia do you live in?

Not anymore, it's 16

The lead up to this was he was telling them about him fucking a 28 year old when he was 13. This was his justification

if you went by statistics then the south is a hellhole but if you talked to southerners they would adamently deny it, blame the black people they try to control, and then criticize any other region of the country or anywhere else in the world but if someone criticizes the south then they lose their minds. like if they can't handle a taste of their own medicine maybe they should try to fix their own home instead of criticizing someone else's

Also, please elaborate on how my statement is untrue. I'm not the one who seems to be paranoid about others affecting my daily actions.

That is irrelevant to our current discussion, and you are also making implications based on assumptions made without proof...

>it's a pizzagate larpers go full pedo episode
It's the Trump effect in motion guys

...in regards to me being from the south

it's an example and if you went by who posts on pol i bet you'd discover most of them originate from that region of the country

No he didn't

Make that 20.

Why do liberals always project?

It's so easy tell that libtards came up with this shit.

kek is bored with the alt-right

Do conservatives understand it? This whole thing to me is silly, left and right have their own versions of when free speech is bad and evil. Is Milo a racist and doesn't deserve speech as the left wants, or a pedo and doesn't deserve speech as the right wants? Of course, its a character assasination by the establishment but sooner or later this mirrored irrationality has to be discussed.

Again, that's currently irrelevant. I would appreciate if you would answer my question from an earlier comment.

Pedo protecting the pedo Milo, kek.

>get Milo photo.
>add quote from religious text saying that pedo is ok (islam, judaism etc) or statistics about ritual abuse, pizzag8.
>spread it around
>watch normies red pill themselves.

But nope, you guys would rather 500 threads of the same bullshit.

Sassy...

Maybe you should go down south

Of your bellybutton

And suck yourself off

If it's possible to do that

More than you already are

Milo is fucked, book deal gone, kicked from CPAC. Kek will's it!

because you're asking a question that you couldn't provide an answer for, why should i play into some attempt to vilify some unfounded belief you have? so you can pat yourself on the back and say see i controlled you user

McMullet sounds like a slimy Douchebag on par with bottom feeding scum such as car salesman

Basically this user, I was molested and beaten by my father at the age of four, sexually assaulted by him at 12 then at 15. Haven't talked to him since it happened. It's made me feel really uncomfortable about myself and I usually resort to violent and morbid thoughts.
I honestly don't plan on talking to the majority of my family ever again. My brother, my mother and my grandparents have all been bluntly sexual towards me.
That's why I am just moving out of state when I am like 20, I'll have two really well paying jobs and a lot of ways to make new friends.

Im cataloging all your replies btw, thats about the 10th copy and pasted, slightly edited reply i've had.

You'll never blend in here CTR

I need a quick rundown what happened.
Did Milo have sex with a 13 year old seriously??

yeah dude it's more empowering when you move away from toxic people, i'm sorry that they're your own family though that sucks

No. He sucked off a priest at that age, then said some people like him weren't that bothered, and said his circumstance isn't normal and the age of consent should stay the same.

he couldn't be bothered because he didn't know any better, the priest is a piece of shit

The good thing to come of this is that now every normal can focus on the fact that we can focus on all the pedos currently not in jail such as David brock

Some unfounded belief I have?

Oncemore, what anarchist utopia do you live in which people are free from others' influences...

My statement about control wasn't meant to come off as paranoid, you were the one who came up with that context, and proceeded to play a guessing game.

You keep on deflecting questions and making irrelevant comments.

I guess discussing with you isn't the smartest thing to do, since you onviously have nothing to contribute other than assumptions.