As a white male with white children on the line I require your assistance Sup Forums

Sup Forums let me explain. I'm a 26 year old anglo-saxon full blooded white man and i have found the love of my life. But she's a 24 year old half Thai half Russian mix and her skin is white and her eyes look more white than asian but her nose is somewhat flat but it still has the semblance of a white nose. She also has a more defined jawline like a white person. She is fully on board with the idea of marrying me and having kids with me but I don't want to have kids if they aren't going to be white or not look anything like me. I can't just leave though, but at the same time if that's what it takes... Please help me. And if i do stay will my kids look white? What do I do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

find an anglo-saxon wife, all your ancestors did so.

>i have found the love of my life
>asks pol if he should do it
yeah i don't think that means what you think it means.

this is a spanish crown.

>people actually believe this

race mixing has been around since the dawn of time. Current "anglo-saxons" are an amalgation of several different types of people.

Fuck whoever you want and procreate with whoever you want, user. You were able to find love with a mixed race woman, you clearly know that WN is a fraudulent red pill. The true red pill is ascending beyond stupid ethnocentric rhetoric.

Um ok, Neat?

youtube.com/watch?v=LJZIBx1fpUU
Anglo-Saxons have always valued their blood.

>Half non-white
>Other half non-white
>Puh-puhleez Sup Forums is she white
Look within, you already know the answer.

this

>half Thai half Russian

I'll allow it. Mate with her user.

Well yes of course but it's more along the lines of I don't want brown kids or i hate to say it but this is the best way to describe it, gook children that look nothing like me because i feel the mother's traits will be more dominant. But at the same time i feel that since she's already half white maybe she our kids would look even whiter? I just don't know

Get an Anglo wife, that's all.

Don't be a traitor to your ancestors/.

this better be a shitpost

No. If you have an actual, serious relationship with this mutt, you are a race traitor. You seem like you should know better. The fact that you're talking about kids with her so seriously is saddening. You're apart of the problem.

Yes but I would have to leave her and find a pure blooded anglo wife somewhere in the British Isles preferably who isn't tainted by degeneracy and is a virgin who i am 100% sure will not leave me for her own selfish desires. It's not easy

You faggot, mating with Russians/Asians is the only thing better than mating with whites.

if it looks anglo, it's anglo.

My friend was in your boat. He took the plunge and his son is blonde and blue eyed, the bad genes don't show that far down the line.

>asking Sup Forums for love advice

You should probably let her go so she can find someone who isn't a complete faggot.

The kids are definitely going to look different to you, If that's scary to you, then don't do it, you dum dums.

You've already stated you're worried about Hapas.
Have you seen Russians? They're squinty eyed and flat faced as fuck.
Have you seen Thais? They're squinty eyed and flat faced as fuck.
If you have a girl she might be okay looking, but mental, if you have a boy he'll be fucking ugly and mental.
But you do whatever you want mate.
25 years down the line I won't even think of you, but every time you see that slanty-eyed faggot you have to call son you'll think of me.

this, there is no need to race mix unless you're a faggot traitor reactionary.

What are you saying Russians look more white than anything, I think you are thinking of finns. And yes thais are asian squinty eyes fucks but i wouldnt be witrh her if she was full gook. you wouldn't think she would be asian just by looking at her.I think i can breed it out of her

Do not deny your children your identity.

Yes but does his child look like a gook with blonde hair and blue eyes?

Your kids won´t be white. Her recessive gook genes will come forth in full bloom in their appearance. Not to mention their neurological makeup as well as immune system will be fucked regardless.

F

Slav-anglo is diverse enough.

I fucking know within the deepness of my heart every word you just wrote is true. I don't know what to fucking do I love her but i know my children with her would be fucked in the head like her siblings. How do i just leave? This is going to be terrible

Your kids will look black because she is already fucking a black guy. Sorry to tell you that, mate.

Anglo Saxons are just Saxons in Anglo land.

If race mixing was normal there would be no races. Life is all about divergence.

But at the same time since she is already half white i think its possible to breed out the gook genes. I've never really seen the offspring of a half white half asian female with a white male.

Damn

I'm mixed & I kinda wish I was one or the other.

She sounds like a slut desu. If you're gonna swirl, find a nice latin american bride with a round booty & a better moral upbringing.

FPBP

Slavs are NOT white. Not genetically, and DEFINITELY NOT CULTURALLY.

Soon all you white men will be outbred by superior black men all you faggots have lost. Watch your champion Milo Yiannopoulos burn. Stupid virgin fags

Look at what you wrote. Examinate your thoughts here. How emotionally driven is this belief? Verily friendo. You love her, feel passionately about her, get a long so bigly with her, she succs you like she loves you, and so on and so forth.

Very sad! I am for you. You can try man, but what you are talking about will take generations. Also as you noted, mixed = even more neurotic than normal women.

One thing I will say, at least she won´t be put in Tyrone camps for being a white western woman. She might even make it in the Coudenhove-Kalergi society without execution. Something to think about.

She's a virgin i prob should have mentioned that.

You are a virgin in your moms basement...

He never had a huge fanbase here desu. Some folks said he was redpilling normies, most said he was a gay jew racetraitor.

But ok sure I can LARP "oh no my idol is falling, what ever shall I do, better kms"

Under rated toast.

If you aren't blasting your white seed into the womb of an asian woman you have failed the white race.

So your kids will be 25% Thai. Their kids, if they marry whites will be 12% and their kids will be 7% non-white. You'll muddy up the gene pool but that's what you're facing. Whatever you do just raise them to be white and not niggers, or anti-white as it seems to have become. (You know minorities that act gangster)

if it bothers you now
it'll bother you 20 years later when you're not so in love

Well this changes things a bit. Look if you think you can breed the neuroticism out of triple mix-breeds then do as you wish. Plenty of Swedes with thai or nip wifes in my city.

Day of the rope will see if either side would even spare them.

>people actually believe this

I haven't read the entire thread but I believe you are over analyzing the situation and your chances of spawning a true love child are rapidly diminishing.

I knew a man who planned out his life to the 9th degree and although the ploy seemed to play into his favor, in the end, it meant nothing.

This. Else your sons be cursed with tiny Thai dick genes.

doo it bro your kids will look white

>love of my life

You're a fucking idiot. This shit doesn't exist. You think she won't change? They all change...

Time to break out the punnet squares. OP post you and your lady friend's eye colours

Yep find a white woman that has only banged with a condom, and hasnt had a hundred guys blow a hot one up her guts, and your kids will be 100% white and have 100% your and hers genetics

I married a castiza. bleaching is a real thing. your kids will be whites who tan a little better. your grand kids will look no different than you.

don't throw away real love for a meme. it's not like you're marrying a nigger.

This is a lying jew btw

If they were no mutations and if you waited long enough. The genes of the human population, unless segregated, will mix. This used to happen because we were segregated geographically but with new technology like planes the barriers are much smaller.

castiza are still Caucasian

Alright I have green eyes and she has brown eyes

now account for recessive genes

At the end of the day isn't that just Finnish?

1. thais look like monkeys
2. thailand has an adultery problem on par with subsaharan africa

>t. assblasted roastie

Your children will be 3/4 white, if she's a great woman who'll stand by you, it's better to be with her than risk not having a high tier woman who may genetically also have issues (even if she's "fully white") and could leave you at any time.

We're not talking about creating a hapa or negro, we're talking about 1/4 kid. If you raise the child right, he'll identify as white and have zero issues.

No breed her you faggot sounds like you found a winner claim your prize.

>women suddenly exist on Sup Forums when you're triggered

Isn't it just a 50/50 chance of each gene from the mother or father, every time?
In theory couldn't the offspring get every single gene from one parent?

>I found the love of my life
>I should ask pol for permission

God you are the biggest cuck I have ever seen.

This is completely false and a lie peddled by deceivers like you. DNA testing has revealed that the population of the British isles has stayed static for a least 1800 years. 200,000 Anglo Saxons came over and joined a population of millions, their genetic input was neglible and was the last of its kind on this island. Same goes for the romans and vikings too, mild genetic input if any.

I'm in love with my half-white/half-islander, Catholic, conservative/traditional leaning, soft-spoken, sharp as a tack coworker.

Fuck it man, do it for all of us.

"Race mixed kids" are more likely to exhibit speech pathologies, cognitive disorders, and be involved in crime.

are you a fucking retard

You are such a cuck. Just a word of advice, if you have to ask Sup Forums for romantic advice, you shouldn't be dating.

what would you do?

>I have made a mistake so please do the same so I don't feel as bad
Misery loves company.

I know she will stand by me and I know i can't just leave because then I'm no better than a nigger. And I know i can raise them right away from all the degeneracy.

I knew a guy who had several kids with a Korean. He was my boss but fuck if I didn't look down on him. So much contempt, and pity for him and his little chinky kids

if race is important to you now, it'll still be important to you when you're not so in love with her 20 years down the line
then comes how you deal with the kids with that knowledge

Your kids will probably have brown eyes

>He says as he "doesn't know the answer but that sounds dumb"
I'm right you adolescent little prick

If I've been browsing Sup Forums for more than a week, which I have, I'd know that if it ain't White it ain't right.
Russians are Slavs and Thais are South Asian. Your child will be Elliot Rodger. Race-mixing is W R O N G.

this is 6th grade biology dude

50/50 brown or green.

>Dude haha my posts have zero substance this is 6th grade stuff though

>dude i want to be spoon fed, give me all the answers to common knowledge

She looks like a petite white girl with a slight olive hue. She even has freckles. I'm German on both parent's side - kids would look white as the Kaiser. So what's the dilemma?

I am 1/4 japanese dont you dare do this to your kids you fucking huge faggot i still look more asian then white . you are dooming your genetics dont fucking do it asshole your kids will hate you

The wife's genes will often be dominant.

you're beautiful and i love you.
dont you let anyone make you believe different

>throwing the love of your life out the window just to fulfill some relatively superficial shit

you're fucking retarded that's it, DO NOT RACE MIX, if you do so you're a race traitor and that's it.

Mate, most likely your kids will look like a goofy-looking white person. Basically a Finn, Keanu Reeves is a quarter Asian of some kind I'm fairly sure.

If you really love her, you wouldn't be asking Sup Forums. It's like asking a mental patient for psychological evaluation.

OP is seem kinda retarded, are you sure you can survive with kids? Plus, if you were truly committed to your ideals you wouldn't have "fallen in love" with a non-white anyway, stop trying to justify yourself you "muh half white."

>race mixing has been around since the dawn of time
I understand you aren't being literal, but this seriously just plain DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Racial groups form over time because people with similar characteristics breed with each other and proliferate these characteristics within that population. The groups are formed in multiple ways, but most commonly by geographic boundaries. Because of this, obviously people in modern day Irkutsk were not "race mixing" with Sub-Saharan Africans thousands of years ago.

Just fucking stupid dude, kill yourself.

i just told you
if race is important to you now
it'll be important to you years later when you're not so in love
right now you're thinking more with your dick

this is seriously retarded

>"""love"""

>dat beautiful jawline

I wouldn't mind.

Having children that look like me that can carry on my genes and aren't mongrels is not superifical