Lügenpresse tried to stump the Trump, he only grew stronger

Lügenpresse tried to stump the Trump, he only grew stronger.

Lügenpresse tried to fry the PewDiePie, he only grew stronger.

Lügenpresse is trying to silo the Milo, he will only grow stronger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI
expressen.se/nyheter/polis-skot-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby
twitter.com/search?q=Rinkeby&src=tren
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

to be frank, Milo was never our guy

so I don't give a shit if he crashes and burns

Doubtful. When a gay man comes out and starts explaining away the immorality of fucking teenagers, a defense attorney is soon to follow.

None of that is true

Milo is only useful to us as a tool to show the violent left for what they are to the masses.

If he's associated with pedobears, he's useless in that respect. Every speech he tries to give now will be rationalized as anti-pedophilia, rather than anti-freedom.

Milo is done, witness my digits.

>Sup Forums romanticizes a "red-pilled based faggot"
>he's a pedo
>"he was never /ourguy/

also

>a fucking leaf

Sup Forums did no such thing. that was Gamergoy. And when it turned out Milo was Jewish,
>Sup Forums is always right

I am Sup Forums and I never liked Milo.
I am a Leaf and I was never fucking.
Milo was never /something/.
Milo is Gay.

>>Sup Forums romanticizes a "red-pilled based faggot"
Maybe r/the_donald, but here the opinion has always varied between "useful degenerate" and "controlled opposition."

if you have insight into what milo stands for, and not just his latest more trolling / standup thing he is doing, then you would know he is not pedo. doest matter what media says, what matter is what is true

i know exactly what he stands for.

he stands for his own media profile, and it's gone more and more to his head. he even stopped pretending to journalism.

and it doesn't matter if he is a pedo himself. in the minds of normies, any violence directed at him is directed at pedophilia, so they won't care

FUCK EM ALL WITH A RAKE

white girls for trump! theres WAY more of them than the MSM would like to admit.

and with these beautiful white women, we are going to make our country great again!

so you are just accepting the coordinated slander campaigning going on? why would you do that, that cant be the right thing to do.
>in the minds of the normies

why would you even care about them, in the mind of the normies you are a nazi

serious question to all the bernie bros out there. why are there no hotties for bernie?

The age of consent in Japan is 13.

Fuck off.

bump

The problem is milo said he was sorry. That is like chumming the water to all these media sharks.

double bamp

Selection bias.

>why would you even care about them, in the mind of the normies you are a nazi

it's called a culture war. i need them to see what the left is about so i don't wind up beheaded one day.

>so you are just accepting the coordinated slander campaigning going on?
i don't care about that. milo is annoying and full of himself. he used to be useful because the riots that followed him for no reason were negative press for the left. that's over now so to hell with him

MILO IS LUBEPRESSE YOU DUMB FUCK

>he's a pedo
[citation needed]
and no, the edited video where his words from separate topics are juxtaposed together doesn't count

youtube.com/watch?v=osFtCcpFrXI

Thanks for correcting the record

i know there are fatties for bernie faggot. im talking about hot girls. try to find some.

The age of consent for each prefecture is 18. The national age of consent has just never been altered because it's pointless. Having sex with a 13 year old in Japan will get you locked up fast as shit.

the riots things is only recently, you don't seem to know about him at all.

and accepting and propagating obvious lies is a sin

Took two seconds.

>0.02 shillbux has been deposited in your bank account

don't worry, I followed the ni/gg/er movement

i know who milo is

He's only done when people are no longer triggered by. He's only done when nobody shows up to his university rallies because "he a pedo" and stuff like that. It's not clear what's going to happen yet. Personally I think he will just about scrape through, albeit marked forever.

Banana fucker and Dawkins have things just as questionable as milo and they survived.

Milo's book will be published by someone else and it will go on to become even more successful than anyone could have ever imagined.

i don't care if milo's career survives

he's just no longer useful

>crashes and burns

But seriously, we can't get let this guy get the rural and suburban retards

In defense of Milo, there is nothing wrong with pedophilia. You should try his new recipe of penis stew!

>says jews are over represented in finance and media
>jewish media says hes a pedo
>same media was cool with salon defending pedos
>same media ok with Richard Dawkins being cool with pedos
>same media OK with mohammad a pedophile prophet
> but but he defended pedophilia *gasp*

OK

he's a degenerate faggot and will do whatever he thinks he can get away with.

further proof that CTR is trying to disavow our guys

How will the press ever recover??

RIOTS IN SWEDISH SUBURB WITH HIGH AMOUNT OF IMMIGRANTS
>rocks thrown
>Shots fired

expressen.se/nyheter/polis-skot-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare/
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/upplopp-i-rinkeby-polisen-skot-varningsskott
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/Lz524/polis-avlossade-varningsskott-mot-stenkastare-i-rinkeby

Trending on Twitter

twitter.com/search?q=Rinkeby&src=tren

BONUS
>Trump and The Truth about Sweden
youtube.com/watch?v=y1_viPSD-bY

Did Trump know this was gonna happen

#SwedenIncident

#lastnightinsweden

#nothinghappeninginsweden

#svpol

lol those little boys are pretty tall