Denmark-Norway

If we reformed it today, would it be undeniably the greatest nation on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html
macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/31339/53/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Sweden
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PROBABLY NOT BUDDY.

YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE.

No, we are much better off without you. You don't even have mountains.... or a proper language

Post this in every Sweden thread.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_Group

ok let's not be racist, ok, buddy?

shut the fuck up bitch and take a hike ill come by to your house and give you a knuckle sandwhich pal you aint no real man you just a sucka i should send you flying

implying you don't have leaves in Snorway or Svenmark.

shipping all our kikes to sweden is undeniably one of the most brilliant moments of inspiration we had

simmer down little girl

your ovaries might explode

Danish sounds like you're choking on a dick also no mountains or oil so fuck off

t. Norwegian

>In the Elizabethan era, it was common for European royalty to have Jewish doctors at court, and there is a record of a Jewish doctor who served Gustav Vasa in the 16th century.

you can't farm mountains, it's a literal disadvantage

HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF MOUNTAINSIDE MINING?

Have you ever heard of quarry mining? you actually have a whole shitton in canada, mountains don't create ore, they just allow you to reach it horizontally.

Now don't be a retard.

Who needs to farm when you can drink oil?

You can't farm cities either and yet you wouldn't consider having cities like Kobenhavn inherently disadvantageous.

implying i didn't just say that

We actually gave them the sea they are using for oil right now.

>Nordic in-fighting
Exquisite.

IMPLYING NORDS ARE ANYTHING BUT SHIT-TIER CAUCASOIDS

why did Norway never join the EU?

even with cruise control you still have to steer

I DON'T AGREE

Because the EU sucks, fucks over our tariffs, fucks over our industry and fucks over our democracy. EFTA/EOS is bad enough and we should GTFO of that as well

because, surprise surprise, the EU is a parasite that chokes you to death in regulation, look how much norway and switzerland is suffering without precious EU, oh wait, they are explosively wealthy.

Brussels is the cancer and norwegians know it.

Your a clown buddy....so fuck off

nope

OH LOOK, COMMON GROUND...

DESTROY THE FASCIST EU.

Yup the EU is cancer for sure.... Don't you still have a open border with the EU tho? Freedom of movement and all that shit?

Are you not aware of the rules?

Look at the tavle.

are you still talking you filthy nigger?

get something original to say

3 people just said the EU was shit, so you come in and parrot it.

fucking pathetic

HAHAHAHAA you are easily the most annoying person here but you are also the only person to make me chuckle haha that being said realistically your prolly a chink from vancouver whos mad he isn't white OR your a somalian from ottawa whos mad he isn't white OR your a filthy hindu from Ontario whos mad he isn't white

So tell me, which one is it? I'm betting on chinaman from Hongcouver

They'd be better off without Danmark desu senpai.

Yeah I agree, how did you all avoid it politically when the rest of the continent didnt?

So...
We Wuz vikings n shiet?

one can only HOPE

I have a filthy asian stepmother, but I am definitely not Asian.

nor from anywhere near that side of the shitstain we call a country.

good day, citizen.

baka desu senpai baka baka baka desu desu desu desu desu desu senpai senpai desu
baka desu senpai baka baka baka desu desu desu desu desu desu senpai senpai desu

We have a free border with sweden not eu. We are not part of eu but eus. It is an exlusively economic deal nothing else.

It is because if this we get away with laws like this:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2527/norwegian-government-we-will-abandon-international-law-if-sweden-collapses.html

We also have a pretty good immigration minister who hunts immugrants with the police while upsetting the left and being called a nazi. I quite like her to say the least.

Vikings got btfo so many times

It'd be like Piccolo fusing with Nail, and then refusing back with Kami.

Welcome to Denmark, we talk like badass KKK when we aren't near colored people. And once they are next to us, we act like we have the biggest dildo shoved up in us. The red really shines bright.

Well hoped you liked this nice little story from Cuckmark.

I hate Canada man.... I was thinking about moving to the martimes but then I read a story about how they are literally begging for "refugees"

I agree dad

>viking colony with a viking majority

>vikings btfo

Our people not our nations created the greatest empire ever. You should be thank full for your norman (if you are in the elite) anglo saxon and jute ancestors. We are you.

And to think this whole time I see people ripping on Norway for having a shit ton of women in power. Thinking about moving there actually.... my brother is going to move to just outside Oslo... he currently lives in Aalborg Denmark

Joining the EU has been up for public vote a few times, but it was always voted down by the general public. Most major political parties wish to join the EU though... No idea why so many other countries decided to join. Some people just are un-nationalist cucks I guess

Can we cleanse Greenland first?

Of what? No shitskins there!

Greenlanders might not be as bad as shitskins, but they are a fucking problem. With all the rapes, violence and alcohol abuse

>Be vikings
>Get BTFO over and over
>Changes the gene pool
>Become cucks
>Literally getting raped and pillaged by mudshit savages

Good job, (((Vikangz)))

I think there is only like a couple of bad ones. Most of them are pretty functional.

The leftist party tried to push a car free day once (they did not agree to the budget if the did not get such a deal because everything else they do gets be vetoed) this was over in 8 or so hours because nothing worked.

Our female defense minister just keeps on buying more military equipmemt which is good.

So even if our women apear in memes along with the swedes does not mean we are like them

no
norway is too shit
denmark is based

How many people live on greenland anyway? Why not just leave it alone?

>greatest nation on earth
but why, you are just a papuans with money?

fuck off svenne

this is true
greenlanders are subhuman

reee
i still love you denmark

I fucking hate swedes

macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/31339/53/

About 50.000 and no, they are a subhuman species that needs to be eradicated.
At least the Danes and Norwegians could drill for oil and built some resorts on the island

>norway is shit

>swede

Unlike denmark our official policy is that no we do not want you in our country. If you come we'll use around 10-20 to register you and possibly send you back during this time.

Denmark has a simular opinions in its goverment but nothing but induvidual political parties say so radical things.

>A FUCKING LEAF

>a fucking mountain

Yeah true.

Btw i am sorry that we robbed you for some of your oil.

Probably.

You should reunite, and reclaim ethnic purity.

sieg heil

I'm just saying the way we can cover each others bases will mean limitless potential.

Besides, you need something to do once the oil runs out/stops being used.

No hard feelings.

Btw I'm sorry your beautiful country is no longer a part of the Kingdom of Denmark

Yeah, but the Norwegians are acting high and mighty now that they've got oil so they won't give up their independence, and they're too busy imitating Sweden.

wrong thread
also it would probably be a gr8 country
but a pan nordic monarchy would probably be better

I laughed so hard when I saw his tear
(he's going to court due to getting his citizenship withdrawn due to lying about where he came from)

calm down, Muhammad

Would I be accepted into the Nordic Kingdom?

>a fucking leaf
you will never be nordic

Fuck off shitskin

That's more like it!

yes
as long as you dont have any subhuman anglo blood

You fucking watch yourself bitch Canada has enough of you non-violent pussys

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA canadians are more nordic than swedes! All swedes know is letting refugees butt fuck them...at least canada only lets them fuck their women..we ain't gay Muhammed

you shouldnt call your brothers shitskins

Flush them with shitskins and other subhuman garbage. That will make them come crawling back to us. Unlike Sweden which is cucked to the core

>if you kill your enemies they win

I am proud to say I have ZERO anglo blood.

I don't recall having a brother named Muhammed

The problem with oil based economies, and the arabs have this problem even more, is that it's basically a cheap noskill way to haul money, it comes from pure geographical luck, meanwhile in resourceless denmark we are rich despite lack of resources, we toil and work hard for our wealth so you can't make our resource situation any shittier, yet we bloom regardless, impressively so.

Take oil from the norwegians so they suddenly have to work for money through innovation rather than luck and i worry what happens.

WE

at least we're not a neutral cuck state you make your viking forefathers fucking ashamed

Almost quads, but not quite.

We're inconsequential, and have no history, no great forces pushing us.

Sweden will survive, and be great once more.

Canada will lose its vague western European identity, as will the US.

We have to go home.

They've fought more wars than Canada ever will.

you're a disgrace

>people who say they want to bring back old obscure nations because they figure if they make enough arbitrary references to middle-age/renaissance politics people will give them attention and think that they're smart

How many hours do you have in Europa IV?

You do realize Denmark already made steps for reform back in January 2015. They passed no right to work and no welfare and property confiscation.

Shut it.

After we purify the homelands, we can cleanse North America again.

It will all be ours, always. We've just gotten sloppy.

Correction January of 2016

That is very ture

America, if you ethnically cleanse Canada to the point of complete depopulation, you get rid of the leafs and we can recolonize it as Vinland

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Sweden

from 1814-1961 they didnt engage in a single war. even our cucked country had the balls to fight in both of those wars.

>Sweden in the Kingdom of Denmark

Didn't you guys try to go back to Old Norse or some shit like that?