Lel what's wrong with a grown 30 year old man having sex with a 14 year old?

>lel what's wrong with a grown 30 year old man having sex with a 14 year old?
>its not pedophilia, it's hebophilia, not the same thing

I can't you degenerates are supporting this deviant. Like all homos he has urges for young people who are below the age of consent. "Hebophilia" is a central part homosexual cutlure, why can't you homophiles get that through your thick skulls?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA30TrArlpk
youtube.com/watch?v=isbUlpVqPDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because this 45% of who you are talking to on /pol

Until I see literal proof, all this talking is nothing but fake news.

You shills are the one making Sup Forums Think we support him. Its reverse psychology. 90% of every thread in Sup Forums right now is against him.

C'mon OP. Everyone knows this is just ShareMilo trying to make it appear as though Sup Forums actually supports pedophiles.

You're a CTR shill if you don't like Milo :^)

>It's an Australia posts bait and gets me to respond episode.

>I can't you degenerates are supporting this deviant

Believe whatever the hell you want to believe, and then believe that your beliefs are true, we're all laughing at you.

Hebephilia is natural though?

Not that you should sleep with 13 year olds but biologically you should be attracted to them

Fake news. He was 17 and the other faggot was 29. The relationship lasted 10 years. Age of consent is 16. Fuck off cunt.

The :^) makes it obvious mate.

Australia don't act like a leaf. Your Shitposting should be funny, not bait-worthy.

hey look everybody- peedolover has spoken

Watch the video faggot. He says it very clearly.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZA30TrArlpk

youtube.com/watch?v=isbUlpVqPDg

In this one he talks about having sex with men at the age of 13-14.

He was 14

sage

No, that was with the priest. To which he said he wasn't affected by. After which he said the age of consent law was correct and didn't need to be changed. What you're doing is attacking a gay man who was trying to be open about a difficult memory and subject using humor to relax the topic. He then went on to discuss how older men (29) are sometimes part of healthy relationships with younger men (17 -- and legal). The fake news is applying that sentiment to the priest incident.

Pedos will defend Milo, its fact.

Milo has some demons regarding his Abuse as a child, the left is basically victim blaming a child abuse victim

Why? His reporting has resulted in the arrest and conviction of at least 3 pedos.

>Milo has some demons regarding his Abuse as a child, the left is basically victim blaming a child abuse victim
This
The left is fucked.

Redpill me on the gays. Are they really just insane by childhood / young life trauma?

Reminder that Reddit faggots are trying really hard to make this a thing. Don't fall for it.

> it didn't effect him
> it was a painful memory

Hmm you Milo lovers can't seem to get that straight (pun intended)

Truth is that Milo got taken advantage of by an older man as a young,impressionable and vulnerable teen and that's why he continues to seek out older men for gay sex. He's fucked in the head and for him to say that it's perfectly valid for a teenager to be in a relationship with a man signifigantly older is disgusting. He's absolutely a pedo apologist and will probably prey on young teens down the line himself. If the priest never got him to suck his meat stick he might be a perfectly normal hetero man by now

He never said he's had sex with men of that age or wanted to. All he's doing is saying it happens in the gay community and *shock* even outside of the gay community.

You all know it happens. Stop being such fucking insufferable twats about it and blowing it out of proportion. When did Sup Forums become the MSM?

>Truth is that Milo got taken advantage of by an older man as a young,impressionable and vulnerable teen and that's why he continues to seek out older men for gay sex. He's fucked in the head and for him to say that it's perfectly valid for a teenager to be in a relationship with a man signifigantly older is disgusting. He's absolutely a pedo apologist and will probably prey on young teens down the line himself. If the priest never got him to suck his meat stick he might be a perfectly normal hetero man by now

Wow, did you think that up all by yourself?

100%

People are in denial around here

I know right! Normally it is the left that supports child rapists. I am guessing the only reason they are upset with Milo is that he just talked about it, he didn't actually do it.

You don't seem to understand cognitive dissonance. Being gay is a mental illness. This is what happens.

Why are you victim blaming?