Type "John McCain is a faggot" in this thread if you hate treasonous piece of shit John McCain

Type "John McCain is a faggot" in this thread if you hate treasonous piece of shit John McCain

Pic related:
Highest level of faggotry.

Other urls found in this thread:

ballotpedia.org/Laws_governing_recall_in_Arizona
nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

John McCain is a war hero and attacking the enemies of America!

>John McCain is a faggot

>Implying that war is ever a bad thing

John McCain is a faggot

Hes a traitor!

John McCain is a faggot and a disgrace to the name of our armed forces.

Mccain , graham and kristol are spawn of satan

John "Songbird" McCain is a disgrace to the USA

Digits PROVE he is a faggot!!

John McCain should have been killed at the end of his stay as a pow, he's a total faggot

I agree fuck white people

Lol

John McCain is a faggot.

Fucking cunt is still assblasted Trump called him out for being the lazy retarded fraud he is. Liberals and fake news always go straight to McCain to show that the Republican party is divided. It's just this faggot and Graham who constantly undermine Trump, they should not be trusted.

I am enjoying watching this kike faggot burn while you alt-righters cry in your mom's basements. Go back to jerking off to naked drawn japanese people you 300lb virgins Milo lost

So why do people hate him?

Personally, I hate him because how extremely anti- Trump he is, he comes off as a globalist, and that he is ok with Transgender shit when he should be leading the fight against that shit. I am I missing other reasons to hate him? Also John McCain is a faggot.

John McCain is a failure.
Evan McMullin is a traitor.

John McCain is a faggot.

Trump protected his buddy, Epstein, and helped him get a plea deal

hilldog supporter here, fuck john mccain

Jesus christ I fucking hate all of the retards on the left who suddenly forgot the one thing that John Stewart constantly talked about on the daily show.
He almost every show talking about how the neocons are retarded pieces of shit and every suddenly forgets it when he attacks Trump.

Undermines the Republican party and is a complete war-hawk. He's a classic retarded neo-con working against the best interest of conservatism.

John McCain will die in his sleep of natural causes this year.

Also he's a faggot.

>John McCain is a faggot
John McCain is a faggot/piece of shit!

Send McCain to the Ukraine.

John McCain is a faggot and a traitor, take him away!

>(((Donald Trump)))

Fuck John McCain, Lindsay Graham, Marco Rubio, Ben Sasse, Paul Ryan, Rick Wilson, Evan McMullin, the Bushes, all of the National Review, Cheri Jacobus, Cathy Young and the Federalist, David Frum, Bill Kristol and the Weekly Standard, Ana Navarro, John Bolton, and Dick Cheney.

Who else on the neocon/cuckservative right belongs on this list?

But is he a globalist or I am being paranoid? Also if he is a Neo-Con why isn't he fighting feminism and transshit, at least I will give him credit for that.

John McCain is a faggot

I heard he came in his fathers mouth and then his father came in his mouth then they put the mixture into each of their butthole and sucked it out and sloshed it back and forth between their lips with butthole mucus, saliva, and cum until little Johnny asked Skippy to save some for later.

He's actually a convicted murderer. He was convicted of murder and "air piracy" by a North Vietnamese military tribunal in 1968. In fact, he confessed. He wrote and signed the following statement:

>"I am a black criminal, and I have performed the deeds of an air pirate. I almost died, and the Vietnamese people saved my life. The doctors gave me an operation that I did not deserve."

Remember to refer to him as CONVICTED MURDERER John McCain.

Get back to work Donald.

He is a globalist scum. He isn't fighting retarded liberals because he's out there only for himself and his Jewish interests. He has a record of being all talk and no walk. He is constantly undermining the Republican party and that shit should not be tolerated.

John McCain is a faggot, Hillary Light

John McCain is a treasonous faggot piece of shit and will burn in hell

You cannot attempt treason while trying to hurt communists.

He's talking a lot of shit about Trump, yet still votes for his positions in the Senate 90% of the time. Give him a break

>John McCain is a faggot, why couldn't the Vietcong just of cut his throat

john mccain is a loser pow faggot

He a gud boi he dindu nuffin. Need mo money fo dem programs.

John McCain is a faggot

Except that shit talking gives the MSM a huge negative narrative they can easily push-- that the republican party is "hugely" divided. Bad press for the Republicans party is almost never a good thing.

Guess what John McCain, Andrew Breitbart, and Steve Bannon, Kellyanne Conway have in common?

Council for National Policy.

If you thought they were fighting for real instead of entertaining you, you thought wrong.

Try harder next time around.

Faggot looks like a tortured tortoise, fuck him.

He wasn't tortured but whatever, lol.

John isis McCain is a pedophile huge faggot and my rope is ready.

John McCain is a faggot

>The guy who keeps Russians in check

I like him. He stops Trump from sucking Putins dick which is all that matters for Europe.

The rest is just an internal circus who doesnt concern us, so Trump can do as he wishes.

He Sang like a songbird gave up bombing/intel routes which led to 80 percent increase of shootdown of us/allied aircraft.

>*that doesnt concern us

Pay your fair share, fucking arab nigger. 2%

John McCain is a big, fat mistake.

let's get a recall going. 25% of the AZ vote casted in the election is needed to trigger a recall. fuck it at this point McCain needs to fall

ballotpedia.org/Laws_governing_recall_in_Arizona

John McCain is a faggot

John McCain is a clammo.

I'm pretty sure this quote is fake, otherwise it would all over the mainstream media. I can't quite sure though, because bringing this up during the campaign would have brought attention to the Clinton connection to Mr. Epstein.

John McCain is a treasonous faggot that's betrayed his party, and his nation.

Donald Trump is a faggot.

> t. TREASON

Kys shill cuck

John McCain is a faggot

I hope Donald has him lined against a wall and shot

John McCain is a faggot

They gave him really ripped arms for some reason

Trump's entire staff and all his supporters are members of Council for National Policy.

They are responsible for instigating faux revolutions all the time.

Conway, Cruz, McCain, Breitbart, Bannon, Rand Paul, Richard DeVos (family of Betsy DeVos). All CNP, Sarah Palin, Michelle Bachmann. List goes on.

Alternative media talking heads...Phyllis Schlafly, Jerome Corsi? CNP again.

Why have you heard of the CFR but not the CNP?

John McCain is a faggot

his smile remindes me of that smilling faggot dog meme
"this little faggot looks at me everyday when i get home, the same fucking way" or something like that.

Yeah he is a treacherous swine.

Hi John, you're a cuck. Get your ass in an old folks home and quit your senile bullshit.

John Mcain is a faggot

Delet this.

John McCain is a faggot who is obviously hiding something. Pic related.

>conveniently fails to mention that bill clinton regularly traveled to pedo island with epstein

Nobody talks about how Jon McCain killed fellow service members during his time in the airforce. He misfired missiles from his jet as it was taxi on an air craft carrier, killing several of his unit.

Layer 2 is largely free of this bullshit, but Layer 1 is confirmed compromised

Liberal here.

Most people I've talked to about McCain appreciate some of the things he's said. But agree that the guy is all fucking talk and no game.

For all the rhetoric he spouts he votes always along party lines.

If you call getting yourself caught by gooks, selling your brothers in arms to said gooks, getting them killed by those same gooks, and then getting a fucking medal for it a war hero, you seriously need to neck yourself.

>Unless this card is immediately countered, that group permanently loses it secret status.
DEEP STATE BTFO!

True patriot. An American hero.

Deep state is now in the normie lexicon, so ya, basically.

John McCain is a hero who promotes American national interest. Probably my favorite senator.

I wish he won in '08. Obama really was too soft.

J... OP is a faggot

i tried

Bill Clinton is a predator, how is that an excuse for Trump's connection to a billionaire pedo, shill?

nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/n_7912/

John McCain repeatedly schmoozes his constituents to get re-elected and then fucks them in washington. Fuck this floppy old bag of dicks

t. Arizona resident

> Type "John McCain is a faggot" in this thread if you hate treasonous piece of shit John McCain
What happened, why all you guys mad of this faggot?

I think you're confused, buddy. The Neocons aren't the cucks. It's the alternative-lifestyle right that hand their wives to bulls and their country to Putin.