What does Sup Forums think of (((Mel Brooks)))?

What does Sup Forums think of (((Mel Brooks)))?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw
youtube.com/watch?v=s9JqbCH4aVw
youtube.com/watch?v=RqKk-4a44U0
youtube.com/watch?v=FXHkFZ-nG4Y
youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw
youtube.com/watch?v=hHHB00Nu3Ak
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Digits say he's based!

One of the decent Jews as far as I know. I'll be sad when he goes.

>jews are funny

Can't wathc him anymore. Damn shame, Young Frankenstein was a favorite of mine. Until i realized how subversive it was. Not that it doesn't have its funny moments, but its still jewish subversion.

Thoth confirms. Young Frankenstein is his best work.

>One of the decent Jews as far as I know.
>decent

Not even close. He can make a guy laugh but he enforced every jewish movie trope.

forgot my pic

Thoth really likes Mel it seems.

Funny Jew from the generation before Hollywood lost its sense of humor.

I'm sure he's probably left wing as fuck; but he's funny.

Unfunny kike that deserves the oven.

I liked his Bugs Bunny and other voices

meh at least the movies are good. Nowadays it's all subversive AND shit.

A FUCKING LEAF
That's Mel Blanc

Left by yesteryear's standards I'm sure, but he wouldn't be able to make a movie today. Too triggering for the kiddies.

Really? I didn't think Young Frankenstein was that funny.

The Producers was fucking great though.

youtube.com/watch?v=kHmYIo7bcUw

youtube.com/watch?v=s9JqbCH4aVw

hmmm

Mel Brooks movies probably influenced my sense of humor more than any other.

I love Mel.

how is Young Frankenstein subversive?

>“The whole thing is crazy,” he says. “Trump was never a politician. He was never a senator. I don’t think he was ever president of his high-school class. And then he got himself elected president of the United States. He didn’t expect to win. He didn’t take it seriously. Three hundred million Americans didn’t take it seriously. Now they do.”

>Brooks, who views Trump’s anti-Muslim travel ban as poorly planned and poorly executed – his parents came to the US as kids – does not revile the new president in the kneejerk way most movie people do. “Trump doesn’t scare me,” he says. “He’s a song-and-dance man. Pence [the vice-president] and Bannon [Trump’s scheming henchman, a kind of Dick Cheney without the radiant, cherubic charm], those guys make me nervous.” He adds: “We are not talking about Athenian democracy here.”

>by yesteryear's

Nope, he's jewish alright

BLACKED

He's one of a handful of jews I would spare the gas chamber.

best jew

>white women cheats on husband with a low iq walking corpse with a big penis

hmmmm... but yeah other than that its a fine movie.

youtube.com/watch?v=RqKk-4a44U0

Yeah, I mean he's a left wing Jew they like pushing conservative's buttons.

That doesn't mean he's not funny.

he might not have been a jew after all
he is our tactical jew

but doesn't gene wilder's character btfo his fiancee and end up plowing the hot assistant, some shit like that?

>I mean he's a left wing Jew they like pushing conservative's buttons.

You know speilberg can be funny too, doesn't mean he isn't subversive. He had an agenda just like anyone else, maybe he focused on it less than the other jewish directors of the time, but he was still instrumental in "pushing it".

I literally can't sit through Blazing Saddles anymore with noticing all the same damn tropes you see from every jewish director.

Some people think Seth Rogan, Amy Schumer, and Sarah Silverman are hilarious and im sure there are children growing up right now on their comedy, loving them.

Doesn't mean they aren't an issue.

>implying letting your wife cuck you with a corpse then remarrying your assistant is a good thing

wew

>remarrying

marrying

How do you go from this ...

...to this?

Did you forget who he was married to? His wife was a complete bitch, and his love for her was completely shallow. Also, he cheated on her first. He was lucky that she found someone else because had she not, she probably would have been a thorn in his side.

This thread needs more Bugs Bunny in honor of Mel Brooks

you seem so obsessed with cucking that you didn't even get the whole point of the narrative

>gene wilder is engaged to some dry cunt
>she ends up banging a metaphorical nignog (dumb w/ big dick)
>he ends up banging a smoking hot blonde qt who is submissive and wife material

that's not subversive, it's redpilled af. Yes, his fiancee cucks him, but instead of being a weak beta who just takes it he actually goes and gets a much better woman. Over the course of the movie he goes from being a beta cuck to being a total alpha, while his fiancee gets BTFO.

A movie isn't subversive just because it portrays cucking. It's about HOW it is portrayed, and its consequences and reactions. ffs there's got to be some conflict in a fucking movie, and cucking is like the oldest conflict ever.

also protip: The idea wasn't Mel Brooks' but Gene Wilder's, and they wrote the screenplay together.

You dumb closeted cuck.

Again

>cheating
>necrophelia

Not good things. Its still a good laugh which is why i don't care too much about it, but still though its pretty obvious.

>cucking is like the oldest conflict ever

Yes, it started a whole war in Troy.

to this

Wrong Mel ya spaz.

>movies should not have any element in them that I don't like
ok go watch your disney cartoons then you beta cucklord

They're both jews, they're both named Mel, what more do you want?

>Original Braaaap poster
youtube.com/watch?v=FXHkFZ-nG4Y

>movies should not have any element in them that I don't like

Yeah pretty much. I don't see why promoting degeneracy is a good thing just because it makes you laugh, but again this film isnt reallly that high on the list but after really getting in on the JQ just seeing that there forces me to think about how i can't just be friends with an entire race of people or even Mel personally just because he knew how to tell a joke.

shit nerd humor like monty python

I get that joke so I will laugh at my own smug satisfaction

or

it's silly and immature but I'm mature and this is a comedy so I find it acceptable to laugh

Choice shitposting for your vegan asshole

7/10

>any element in a film is "promoting" said element, even if it is portrayed negatively
>no fun allowed
kys you pathetic piece of shit puritan fucktard

>no fun allowed

There is nothing fun about it, thats the problem. I think the fact that people see something funny in it as being nihilistic and perverted.

funny as fuck

Speaking of Mel Brooks, did anyone see Elmer Fudd on Drawn together?

He made some good movies.

I think the fact that you're this paranoid means that you should kill yourself

There, I can think things that don't have a rational basis too

Good lord, pure autism dude.
And the movie is a parody of Frankenstein/Bride Of Frankenstein. The necrophilia is a mocking of Frankenstein's monster even needing a bride since he's fucking dead and has no use for sex.

>paranoid

No it just sad. Plus if you really want to look into loxism and jewish supremecism then please do there i nothing irrational about it. Again, Mel Brooks really doesn't do that much but he still has several offences.

Even autists are more rational than this guy. This guy's just a paranoid delusional retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=5ZegQYgygdw

>look maaan it was a joke maaan isn't Rocky Mountain Horror Show just like the funniest shit?

I don't care what movies it was referencing and, i don't know how many times im going to have to repeat this, i don't count Young Frankenstein as being that bad.

>The necrophilia is a mocking of Frankenstein's monster even needing a bride since he's fucking dead and has no use for sex.
>dead

Seems pretty alive to me desu did you miss the part where every part of him came back to functionality?

>a paranoid delusional retard.

I dare you to sit through this without telling me something is wrong with it.

>inb4 it was making fun of stereotypes

Then why weren't the jews stereotyped?

>I don't care what movies it was referencing
You probably should considering the entire movie is a fucking parody of them you fucking moron. Jesus christ, how the fuck do you managing to breathe oxygen when you're this fucking retarded.

>did you miss the part where every part of him came back to functionality?
He's still a fucking reanimated corpse brought back to life. As if his body was fully functional in the original film. He could barely fucking walking in the original.

>He's still a fucking reanimated corpse brought back to life. As if his body was fully functional in the original film. He could barely fucking walking in the original.

So let me get this straight, every part of his body came back to working order - except his penis?

>You probably should considering the entire movie is a fucking parody of them you fucking moron.

its just a moot point ya drooling retard, what does that have to do with HOW he spoofs them? Was their no other way to spoof the movie without the cucking? Seriously? No other way?

youtube.com/watch?v=hHHB00Nu3Ak

Funniest Kike Ever.

mel blanc

Clips of it can still be funny. I was re watching it the other day and couldn't believe just how bad it was though.

The beginning part especially was just overly grotesque.

Because
>jew
>race
pick one

The funniest motherfucker ever. Get rid of those parentheses for him.